Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) - Engineer Experts 2019
76-C, Institutional Area, Sector-18,
Haryana - 122015.
Water and Power Consultancy Services -WAPCOS Important Dates :
Date Added Published : 04/09/2019
Last date for receipt of application :25/09/2019
Exam Dates : Will be Intimated Shortly
Total Vacancies : 10
Experience : 2 - 4 years
Job Location : Gurgaon
Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) - Engineer :
Other Qualification Details:
1. Name of the Post and pay Scale a. Engineer (Civil) in the pay scale of Rs. Rs.40,000- 140,000 (Revised IDA) b. Engineer Trainee (Civil) in the pay scale of Rs.40,000- 140,000 (Revised IDA)- Fixed pay of Rs. 48,000/- (Basic Rs.40,000+ HRA Rs.8,000)
2. Minimum Experience (As on 01.08.2019) a. 02 years to 04 years b. (However, Preference shall be given to experienced candidates)
3. Qualification Details a. B.Tech (Civil) / B.E.(Civil) from a recognized university with 60% marks. Preference will be given to M.Tech /M.E. (Water Resources, Hydraulics, Geo-technical, Structure, Hydrology) b. B.Tech (Civil) / B.E.(Civil) from a recognized university with 60% marks
Age: 30-35 Years.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates, Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PWBMD and female candidates
1. SC/ST/PWBMD candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the Written Test/ Personal Interview will be paid rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules/sleeper class on production of tickets/proof. 2. The post of Engineer (Civil) & Engineer Trainee (Civil) are required for Projects Assignments at Kolkata, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Orissa etc. regions and the candidates, however, selected will be liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad. 3. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for the engagement. 4. The Applicant should have valid Indian Passport will be required at the time of joining. 5. The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
1. The number of posts may vary as per the requirements of the projects of the Company. 2. No residential accommodation will be provided. However, HRA will be provided as per rules of the Company. 3. Before submission of application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. 4. Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs and PWBMDs will be as per Government rules. 5. CVs should be in the prescribed proforma along with photocopies of documents in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and proof of category etc. in case of candidate belonging to reserved category and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope of the application.
Written Test/ Personal Interview
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their CV in the prescribed proforma in an envelope superscibing post applied for Engineer (Civil) & Engineer Trainee (Civil) with post code no. within 21 days from the date of advertisement i.e. upto 24.09.2019 to: Sh. Ramakrishna Mayiri, Dy. Chief Engineer Water and Power Consultancy Services, Door No. 48-14-26, 2nd Floor, Akhila Arcade, Rama Talkies Road, Visakhapatnam-531011, Andhra Pradesh For details and proforma visit our website www.wapcos.co.in and for further Clarification call +91- 0124-2399421 (Extn-1206).