Upper Yamuna River Board Filling up of Group 'A'. 'B' & 'C' posts on deputation basis
Upper Yamuna River Board invites applications from eligible employees of Central and State Governments or Union Territories Administration for filling up of following Group 'A', 'B' & 'C' posts on deputation basis:
Name of the post :
- Superintending Engineer : - Group A , Pay Scale (Rs.) : Level-12 (Rs. 78800-209200) , Total Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Executive Engineer : - Group A , Level-11 (Rs. 67700-208700) , Total Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Specialist (Ground Water) : - Group A , Pay Scale (Rs.) : Level-11 (Rs. 67700-208700) , Total Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer : - Group A , Pay Scale (Rs.) : Level-10 (Rs. 56100-177500) , Total Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Accounts Officer : - Group A , Pay Scale (Rs.) : Level-10 (Rs. 56100-177500) , Total Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Design Assistant : - Group B , Pay Scale (Rs.) : Level-7 (Rs. 44900-142400) , Total Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Private Secretary : - Group B , Pay Scale (Rs.) : Level-7 (Rs. 44900-142400) , Total Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Section Officer : - Group B , Pay Scale (Rs.) : Level-7 (Rs. 44900-142400) , Total Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Draftsman : - Group C , Pay Scale (Rs.) : Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400) , Total Vacancy : 03 Posts
Total Vacancy : - 18 Posts
The vacancy shown above is subjected to change. Applicant fulfilling the eligibility criteria and other conditions may submit their application through proper channel within 45 (forty-five) days of the publication of this advertisement. The details of eligibility criteria, application form and other conditions can be seen at the website of Upper Yamuna River Board www.uyrb.nic.in and website of Ministry of Water Resources http://www.mowr.gov.in. certificates, scanned signature, passport size photograph etc. before starting filling up of the online application.
- Candidates currently working in any other organization need to provide the proof of their current employment with a service certificate from the employer. Appointment orders /resumes will not be considered as proof of current employment. In addition, the experience certificates should clearly show the date of joining and date of resignation.
- Production of the original certificates is a must while appearing for written test. Non-production of the original certificates will also make the candidate disqualified.
- Applications submitted without the scanned copies of the relevant certificates, signature and passport size photograph will be rejected in the screening process itself. The certificates uploaded should be clearly visible and readable.
- Basic knowledge of computers will be ascertained based on the subjects he/she studied in their academic curriculum.
- Any discrepancies found in the certificates or uploading of wrong certificates will attract the disqualification of application and the disqualified candidate will not be allowed for written test and no further requests will be entertained.
- Candidates who are already employed in Government/Public Sector I Autonomous undertakings are required to submit online application to INCOIS within the due date and time along with the "No Objection Certificate" from present employer and also forward their Hard copy of applications through proper channel addressed to The Director, Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, Ocean Valley, Pragathi Nagar (B.O), Nizampet (S.O.), Hyderabad - 500090, Telangana, INDIA.
- Incomplete applications in any respect are liable to be rejected summarily. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Instructions to Candidates for filling Online Application :
- Web pages are best viewed in Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
- Before submitting the online application, the applicants are requested to go through carefully the details of the post and content of the post on the website.
- Create a user account for this recruitment and activation link sent to the applicant registered e-mail.
- Submit online application well before the last date along-with legible and scanned copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, date of birth, No Objection Certificates in .pdf format not exceeding 500 KB for each document/ attachment without any password protected and corrupted pdf file. If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, then attested translation should be uploaded.
- Please be noted that the online application form is not editable after final submission.
- A recent passport size photograph (scanned) should be in .jpg format (with file size limit between 10 KB to 100 KB ).
- Signature (scanned) should be in .jpg format (with file size limit between 10KB to 100 KB ).
- The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars carefully in the online application.
- Incomplete application shall be rejected.
- Applicants are advised to retain the acknowledgement and printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
- In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form please email the queries to email@example.com.
- Date of closure of online application is 42 days from the date of publication of Advertisement in Employment News Paper.
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, Ocean Valley, Pragathi Nagar (B.O), Nizampet (S.O.), Hyderabad - 500090, Telangana, INDIA.