CGWB Recruitment for Assistant Hydrometeorologist
Central Ground Water Board applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from suitable officers for filling up three (03) posts of Assistant Hydrometeorologist (Group-B. Gazetted) in Level-08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC in Central Ground Water Board on Deputation Basis.
Central Ground Water Board qualification and experiences etc. attached to the post of Assistant Hydrometeorologist :
1. Assistant Hydrometeorologist in Pay Band-3 and correspond 15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay of 4800/ revised to Level-08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
Transfer on deputation (including short term contract) officers under the Central / State Government it :
- Holding analogous posts on a regular basis; or
- with 3 year's service in posts in the scale of 5550-9000 (in Level-6 in the pay matrix) or equivalent, or
- with 6 year's regular service in posts in the Scale of 5000-8000 (in level-6 in the pay matrix) or equivalent; or
(b) Possessing the educational qualifications.
Note 1 : The departmental officers in the feeder grade who are in direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputation shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note 2 : The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post hold immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation / department of the Central Government shall not ordinarily exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 Years as on the closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
Eligibility Criteria for CGWB Assistant Hydrometeorologist Recruitment
- Master's degree in MeteoroIogy Physics, Applied Physics / Geo-Physics / Mathematics / Statistics from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Three years experience in Meteorological work.
Note 1 : Qualification are relaxable at the discretion of Union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note 2 : The qualification regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage of selection, the Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them.
CGWB Application Form
Central Ground Water Board application to the following so as to reach addressee within Last week of September,
Central Ground Water Board,
Bhujal Bhawan, NH-IV,
Faridabad - 121001 (Haryana).