UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited, invites the applications from Indian citizens for the post of Vice President - Legal on regular basis.
Please read the advertisement carefully. All the details submitted by the candidate will be verified.
A) DETAILS OF POSTS AND VACANCIES
Discipline : - Vice President - Legal
Total Vacancies : - 01 Posts
Qualification : -- LL.B. (Regular full time course) is essential, preferably LL.M. recognized by Government of India.
Job Description : - Must have strong contract drafting, Consumer forum replies, Writs and review skills, and attention to detail; a good ability to understand and interpret laws and their application to practical business scenarios; a practical, business focused, solutions oriented approach.
Must look for practical solutions to achieve objectives and promote business through legal and ethical means; participated in handling contentious and potentially contentious matters (including litigation and arbitration); a good understanding of and the ability to manage intellectual property rights, including content licensing; a good understanding of and the ability to manage property related laws, contract laws, Civil and Criminal matters
Desirable : - Familiarity with laws of jurisdictions outside of India particularly in common law jurisdictions. Knowledge of foreign exchange laws and regulations and Consumer forum regulations, SEBI regulations.
Proven experience in a corporate legal manager/counsel role. Excellent administrative, organization and project management skills, work exposure in a large organization or law firm, desirable.
Must be able and willing to (within reason) handle matters that may not necessarily fit into a predefined role or structure or strictly within the remit of the role.
Maximum age as on 15.01.2020 : - 50 years
Minimum Experience Required as on 15.01.2020 : - 15 years’ relevant work experience with a medium or large sized reputable organization or law firm.
Scale Offered :- Basic Pay : - 34800- 3700-75500
CTC (Rs) : - 7,77,912/ to 16,09,824/-
(*) The offered CTC (Basic + HRA + Conveyance + Medical + LTA + PF + Sodexho) would be negotiable based on the qualifications and experience as per the Industry Standards and would not be a constraint for deserving candidates
1. UTI ITSL reserves the right to reject any or all the applications or may decide not to fill in the post and position.
2. Reservation Rules are applicable as per Government of India guidelines
B) MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Experience relevant to the post for which the application has been made will only be counted.
2. All Educational qualifications, Graduation / Post Graduation shall be a regular course (full time) and from a Institution recognized by Government of India.
3. Candidates must possess the prescribed post qualification experience as on 15.01.2020
Designation : - Vice President ; Vacancy reserved for : - UR
D) HOW TO APPLY :-
Eligible candidates shall be required to apply online through our website www.utiitsl.com. The last date for online application would be 14.02.2020 11:59 p.m.
E) SELECTION PROCEDURE
1. The candidate should apply for the post subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria. 2. In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly, an application is liable for being rejected summarily without any correspondence.
3. Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for the interview / selection.
4. The communication with respect to the interview will be sent to the shortlisted / eligible candidates through speed-post and email at their current address and E-mail IDs respectively mentioned in the application form. UTIITSL does not take any responsibility for non receipt of intimation.
5. Candidates have to bring all the documents in original as well as photocopy as enumerated in the E-mail at the time of interview.
6. The selected candidate shall be required to join the Company within period of maximum 30 days.
7. The selected candidates shall be placed on probation for a period of one year, extendable by one more year purely at the discretion of Appointing Authority
8. UTIITSL reserves the right to offer position in appropriate lower grade & salary.
F) GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the Minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in the advertisement. UTIITSL being appointing authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate if found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied/appointed or if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. 2. All the details given in the application form shall be treated as final and no changes will be entertained. 3. All minimum eligibility qualifications shall be regular on full time basis, where applicable, should be recognized by UGC/AICTE/Govt of India /State Govt and from UGC/AICTE/ Govt of India /State Govt recognized / affiliated institutes / colleges / universities as on the date of passing. 4. All credentials will be verified and copies of certificates will be verified with originals. 5. Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming under the “Creamy Layer” are not entitled to OBC concession. Such candidates should indicate their category as “General / Unreserved” only. 6. UTIITSL reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in the advertisement, including criteria for passing / method and procedure for selection. 7. The employees who are working in UTI ITSL and who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can also apply. However, such candidates shall be treated at par with other candidates (No concession or relaxation shall be considered). 8. Appointment of selected candidates as per the requirement of the UTIITSL is subject to his/her being declared medically fit and verification of character, antecedents, conviction in any criminal case or filing of any FIR or pendency of any criminal case. Such appointments are liable to be cancelled. 9. The call for personal interviews will be purely provisional without verification of age, qualification, category (SC/ST/OBC) etc. of the candidates. 10. The SC/ST candidates who are appearing from outstation shall be reimbursed Third AC rail fare to and fro by shortest railway route on production of satisfactory evidence / tickets from the address mentioned in the application form to UTIITSL and vice versa. However, no reimbursement shall be made to the local candidates. Any request for change of address other than application form will not be entertained.
11. Decision of UTIITSL in all matters regarding eligibility of the Candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the UTIITSL in this regard.
12. Any information or communication with regard to the advertisement related to the position or changes in the minimum requirements, terms & conditions, extension of last date of application, cancellation of the advertisement etc. shall be published on Company’s website only. So the candidates must check the Company’s website for updated details.
13. Any resultant dispute arising out of this Advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai.
14. The candidates shall appear for interview at their expenses and risks and the UTIITSL will not be responsible for any injury / losses etc of any nature.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION
UTI INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES LIMITED CORPORATE OFFICE CBD BELAPUR NAVI MUMBAI