NRRDA Recruitment 2017 for Director (Project)
National Rural Roads Development Agency invites applications for the post of Director (Project) on deputation in the level 14 of the pay matrix (Pre-revised in PB-4; 37,400-67,000+ GP 10,000).
NRRDA Eligibility for Director (Project)
- Candidates should hold regular
- Analogous post in Pay Matrix 14 of 7th CPC Or
- Post of Chief Engineer or equivalent of Central / State Governments in Pay Band-4 with Grade Pay 8,900 or Associate Professor of Indian Universities / Institutes in Pay Band-4 with Academic Grade Pay 9,000 with minimum two years regular service in the grade. Or
- Post of Superintending Engineer or equivalent of Central / State Governments in Pay Band-4 with Grade Pay 8700 with minimum 5 years regular service in the grade Or
- Post of Superintending Engineer or equivalent of Central / State Governments in Pay Band-4 with Grade Pay 7600 with minimum 7 years regular service in the grade.
NRRDA Educational / Professional Qualification
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution / University. Person holding a Doctorate or a Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree with specialization in the related areas of Civil Engineering works in road construction will be preferred.
NRRDA Experience 2017
Should have about 10-15 years of experience in the field in Central / State Government specially in project appraisal, monitoring and evaluation of projects including management of projects funded by multilateral agencies like World Bank, Asian Development Bank etc. and fully conversant with procedures, technical specifications etc. in road construction.
Age Limit for NRRDA Director (Project) Recruitment 2017
Not exceeding 58 years of age. However, in the event of non-availability of eligible candidates against first recruitment advertisement after occurrence of vacancy, in the subsequent advertisement, upper age limit may be relaxed to 59 years by JS (RC) & DG, NRRDA till the age of superannuation i.e. 60 years with the provision that the incumbent may be re-employed thereafter on contract basis for an additional period of 2 years i.e. till the age of 62 years after his!her superannuation.
NRRDA Application Form 2017
The candidate may apply in the prescribed proforma available in the website latest by 22nd August, 2017.