Applications are invited for eligible and willing officers under the Central or State Governments or Union Territory Administrations or Universities or recognized research institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous organization for appointment to the following vacant posts in National Commission for Scheduled Tribes (NCST), proposed to be filled up on deputation basis for the period of three (3) years (extendable up to five years) including period of deputations in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department of the Central Government. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Name of the Post : - Director- National Commission for Scheduled Tribes , Scale of Pay/Grade Pay of the post : - Level 12 in the pay Matrix (Rs. 78800-209200/-) , No. of vacancies & Place of Present vacancy : - New Delhi - 01 (One) Posts , Bhubaneswar- 01 (One) Posts , Jaipur - 01 (One) Posts
2. The vacancies are available at the stations as shown against each of the post in the table above. However, all these posts carry All India Transfer Liability.
3. The eligibility conditions for the posts may be seen at the website of Ministry of Tribal Affairs (www.tribal.nic.in). The Pay etc. of the officer selected will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel & Trainings O.M No. 6/8/2008-Estt. (Pay-ll) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
4. Applications (in the format as at annex) of only those officers, whose services can be spared immediately on their selection, are to be forwarded along with their complete and up to date confidential reports, APARs, Vigilance clearance, a separate integrity certificate and a statement showing details of major/minor penalties imposed on them, if any during the period of last 10 years, through proper channel so as to reach Sh. Arvind Mudgal, Under Secretary, Gate No. 2, Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, Ashoka Road, Patel Chowk, New Delhi-110001. Officers, once selected will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Applications received after last date of receipt of application and / or found to be incomplete in any manner, will not be considered for selection.
5. In case, it is decided to send copies of the confidential reports, those may be authenticated by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India.
6. Found to be incomplete in any manner and / or not accompanying all the requisite documents will not be entertained. Bio-data of only those officers, whose services can be spread immediately on their selection, may be forwarded. Candidates, who apply for the post, will be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
7. The last date of receipt of application will be 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News'.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR ON DEPUTATION BASIS INCLUDING SHORT TERM CONTRACT Officers under the central government or State Government or Union Territory Administrations or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Organizations.
(a) i. Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department or
ii. With 5 years' service in the Grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular
basis in the posts in level 11 in the pay matrix (Rs. 67700 -208700/-) in the parent cadre or Department and
(b) Possessing the educational qualifications and experience as under;
(i) Master degree of a recognized university or institution in Social work or sociology or economics or anthropology or social anthropology or applied anthropology or statistics or psychology or geography or mathematics (with statistics).
(ii) Eight years' experience of conducting survey or research in the field of social welfare including analysis of data and preparation of the reports.
Note 1. The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct-line of promotions shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation and similarly deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note 2. Period of deputation including short term contract in another ex cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed four (4) years. Note 3. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation including short term contract shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Format of Application
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_IN THE MINISTRY OF TRIBAL
AFFAIRS/NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR SCHEDULED TRIBES ON DEPUTATION BASIS
1. Name and Address in Block letters
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era):
3. Date of retirement under Central /State Government Rules
4. Educational & other Qualifications Possessed by the candidate (relevant to essential qualifications Prescribed for the post)
5. Service to which the officer belongs and cadre (with year of batch)
6. Present post held and whether it is a cadre post (with address of the office)
7. Present grade and Scale of pay and date of appointment thereto on regular posts:
8. Are you holding analogous post on a regular basis under Central/ Yes/No State Government:
9. Nature of present employment, i.e. Regular/ ad- hoc/ temporary/Permanent
10. In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state:
(a) The date of initial appointment;
(b) Period of appointment on deputation/ Contract;
(c) Name of parent Office/organization to which you belong
Applications are invited to fill up one post of Executive Director in Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Ltd. (TRIFED), a Multi-State Cooperative Society under the administrative control of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India carrying the pay scale/pay band of Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200/- (Level-14) (as per 7th CPC) in TRIFED (equivalent to the rank and pay scale of Joint Secretary to the Govt, of India) by appointment of a suitable officer on deputation basis either from All India Service in the super-time scale; or the one holding equivalent/analogous post/ pay scale in the Central Govt. Depts./State Govt. Depts/National-State level Cooperative Corporations/ Federations/ Public Sector Undertakings (Central/State); or holding post in the pay scale equivalent/analogous to the Central Govt's pay scale of Rs. 1,23,100-2,15,900/- (Level-13) (as per 7th CPC) in the Central Govt. Depts/State Govt. Depts/National-State Level Cooperative Corporations/Federations/PSUs with atleast 7 years service in that post/grade. Details of the post and eligibility criteria is given at Annexure-I and also available on the website of the Ministry www.tribal.nic.in.
2. On appointment to the post, the pay of the officer will be regulated in accordance with the prevalent instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) from time to time.
3. Application of the eligible officer and willing officers, whose services could be spared immediately on selection, may be forwarded, in triplicate, in the prescribed proforma given in Annexure-ll alongwith complete and up to date Annual Performance Appraisal Report/Confidential Reports, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate in respect of the applicants through proper channel to the Director (Livelihood), Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Room No. 11, Jeevan Tara Building, (1st Floor) Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 within 30 days (Thirty days only) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. While forwarding copies of the Confidential Reports, the same may be attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt, of India.
4. Applications received after the specified period and/or found incomplete in any manner will not be considered for considerations/selection and no further correspondence will be entertained. Candidates once selected will not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently under any circumstances. Advance copies of the applications will not be entertained for consideration.
(K.Chandra Sekar) Under Secretary to the Government of India Tele. No. 011-23340278 Annexure-I
Details of the post of Executive Director in TRIFED and Eligibility conditions :
1. Name of post : EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
2. Pay Band and Grade Pay/Pay Scale : Rs. 144200-218200/- (Level-14)
3. Classification of post: Group ‘A’
4. Method of Recruitment (MOR) : Deputation/Transfer on deputation
5. Whether Selection post/Non-selection post: Selection
6. Eligibility requirement: For recruitment through deputation :
Candidate(s) must be either from All India Service in the super-time scale; or must be holding equivalent/analogous post/pay scale in the Central Govt. Depts./State Govt. Depts./National-State level Cooperative Corporations/Federations/Public Sector Undertakings (Central/State) or holding post in the pay scale equivalent/analogous to the Central Govt's pay scale of Rs. 123100-215900/- (Level-13) 7th CPC in the Central Govt. Depts./State Govt. Depts., National-State Level Cooperative Corporations/Federations/PSUs with at least 7 years' service in that post/grade.