Subject: Filling-up of 13 nos. vacant post of Deputy Director of Training under Women Training Cadre in Pay Matrix Level-11 (Rs. 67,700-2,08,700), on deputation basis at various field institute of Directorate General of Training, New Delhi, located all over India - regarding.
The Directorate General of Training is looking for the service of suitable Officers for appointment to the post in Deputy Director of Training, Women Training on deputation (including short term contract) for its Head Quarter at Delhi and Women Training Institutes located at Noida, Jaipur, Allahabad, Kolkata, Indore, Mumbai, Mohali, Hyderabad, Agartala, Jammu and Shimla. The details of post, eligibility criteria, job requirement, age limit, qualification and experience required for the post are indicated in Annexure-I below.
2. The pay and other terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with DOPTs OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt (Pay-1) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. Cadre Authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward application of the eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation (including short term contract) basis immediately, so as to reach the Under Secretary (Estt.I), Directorate General of Training, Room No. 109A, First Floor, Employment Exchange Building, Pusa Complex, New Delhi-110012 within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. The application Forms/Curriculum Vitae Proforma are at Annexure-II and for other necessary details, the candidates are advised to visit and download from the DGT website http://dgt.gov.in.
LIST OF ENCLOSURES TO BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE APPLICATION
1. Application in prescribed format - Annexure-II duly completed signed by the candidate and countersigned with seal by the Cadre/Appointing authority.
2. Attested copies of ACRs for the last 5 (five) years duly attested, on each page with seal by an Officer with the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India.
3. Integrity Certificate.
4. Vigilance Clearance.
5. No major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of his service.
6. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service records.
7. Cadre Clearance Certificate.
13 nos. of Post of Deputy Director of Training (Women Training) in Pay Matrix Level-11.
Method of Recruitment: Deputation (including short term contract)
Eligibility criteria: Deputation (including short term contract):-
Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or
Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public Sector Undertakings or University or
Recognized Research Institution:
(A)(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in parent cadre or department;
(ii) with five years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Level-10 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department;
(B) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience as under-Essential:
(i) A degree in Engineering or Technology (Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science, Fashion Designing) from a recognized University or Institute;
(ii) Five years industrial or teaching experience in relevant field from any Government organization or University or Institution created by an act of Parliament or State legislature or autonomous bodies or PSUs of state or UT or Central Government. Desirable:
(i) Master of Business Administration from a recognized University or Institute. Note 1: The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed four years.
Note 2: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding fifty six years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Note 3: The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation, similarly, the deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion