The following posts in the Directorate of Adult Education (DAE), New Delhi, a Subordinate Office of the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development is proposed to be filled by transfer on deputation (including shortterm contract).
Name of the Post: Deputy Director
Pay Scale: Pay Band-3, Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600 Revised Pay Level -11.
Period of Deputation:
Period of deputation (including short-term contract) including period of Deputation (including short-term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organizations or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to be exceed four years.
Shall not be exceeding fifty-six (56) years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Deputation (including short-term contract)
Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Universities or recognized research institutions or autonomous bodies or statutory organizations or public sector undertakings,- (a)
(i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with five years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the pay band-3, Rs. 15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
(b) possessing educational qualifications' and experience as under:-Essential:(i) Master's Degree from a recognized University or Institute, (ii) Degree or Diploma in Education or Adult Education or Sociology or Psychology or Statistics from a recognized University or Institute, (iii) five years' experience in conducting research or evaluation of adult education or production of literacy materials or books in a Government department or university or commercial organization or training of personnel in adult education including functional literacy programme.
Doctorate Degree in Education or Adult Education from a recognized University or Institute.
The term of appointment on deputation shall be governed by the instructions issued by DoPT vide OM NO. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-ll) dated 17.6.2010 or as amended from time to time by the Department of Personnel and Training.
The applications in the prescribed proforma (in duplicate) should indicate name of the post applied for along with the complete and up-to-date last five years Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs) duly attested by an Officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India within 60 days of the date of publication of this advertisement to: Under Secretary (AE), Room No. 403, C Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
Under Secretary (AE), Room No. 403, C Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language -
Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India
Applications are invited for filling up one Group A’ post of Principal Publication Officer by transfer on deputation including short-term contract basis on foreign service terms.
Name of post : - Principal Publication Officer (PPO)
No. of vacancies : - 01 Posts
Pay Band + Grade Pay : - Pay Matrix Level-12, (Rs. 78800-209200)
Method of recruitment & deployment : - Dep utation/S hort-te rm contract. Transfer liabilities all over India. Initial at Hyderabad.
Post indenti-fied for PwD : - B.L.V., H.H., B.L., O.A., O.L.
Eligibility conditions are as under:
A) Officers of the Central/State Governments, Research Institutions/Universities/ Autonomous Bodies.
i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis or ii) 5 years regular service in the Pay Matrix Level-11, Rs. 67700-208700.
B) Possessing the essential qualifications and experience prescribed below.
i) Master’s degree in Urdu of a recognized University or equivalent.
ii) 10 years experience in publication work including experience of research/teaching, editorial and translation work, technique of printing and production of books. Desirable:
Preference will be given to the candidates possessing qualification M.A. in Arabic or Persian.
Age: Not exceeding 56 years.
Last date of submission: 30 days from the date of publication in the Employment News.
For application format and instruction, please refer website of NCPUL i.e. www.urducouncil.nic.in.
National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language
Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India Farogh-e-Urdu Bhawan, FC-33/9, Institutional Area Jasola, New Delhi-110025, Ph.: 49539000
Department of Higher Education Applications are invited for the post of Secretary, Auroville Foundation in the pay scale of Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/- (level 14) (equivalent corresponding Pay Scale of PB-4 - Rs. 37,400- 67.000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 10.000 as per 6th CPC).
The post shall have a tenure of three years extendable by another 3 years or upto the attainment of age of 65 years, whichever is earlier. The age limit for a person outsourced from open market and/or appointed on contract basis shall be 62 years. For deputation/Foreign Service age limit shall be 56 years. Date for computing age shall be the closing date for receipt of application as notified.
The Secretary is the Principal Executive Officer of the Auroville Foundation and functions under the Chairman of Governing Board of Auroville Foundation. Eligibility conditions:
1. Officers of the Services under the Union, the States and the Union Territories holding posts corresponding to that of Joint Secretary in the Central Government in the parent cadre/department on regular basis for a minimum period of 3 years.
2. Officers serving on the establishment of Auroville Foundation in posts corresponding to that of Director/Deputy Secretary in the Central Government on regular basis for a minimum period of 8 years.
3. Persons serving in the Universities recognized by the Central Government, the institutions declared by the Central Government as "Deemed Universities" and the institutions recognized by the Central Government as institutions of higher education, research and training in analogous posts on regular basis for a minimum period of 3 years;
4. Persons having superannuated on having attained the prescribed age of retirement or have retired honourably on voluntary basis from (1) services under the Union, the States and the Union Territories and (2) Universities, Deemed Universities and recognized institutions of higher education, research and training; and
5. Persons serving in institutions of higher learning, research and/or training other than those mentioned in para 4 above.
6. Possessing 10 years of working experience in administration including financial administration or 10 years of teaching and or research and administrative experience as Reader or in equivalent post in an approved university or an approved institution of higher learning, and/or training.
7. Those who have applied earlier for the said post on the basis of advertisement published in Employment News dated 7-13 December, 2019 and in various news papers dated 24th November, 2019 need not apply again.
For further details and application proforma, please log on to Website: https:// mhrd.gov.in/advertisments Closing date for receipt of applications is 2nd March, 2020.
The applications in the pres- cribed proforma should reach to Shri Siljo V.K., Director (ICC), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Room No. 212, C Wing, Shastri Bhawan, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi 110001 not later than 2nd March, 2020, by email (scanned copy of signed application) to email@example.com (or) Post (in a sealed envelope mentioning "Application for the Post of Secretary, Auroville Foundation").