Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Directorate of Estates
409 'B', Nirman Bhawan New Delhi-110108 Dated the 8th November, 2019 OFFICE MEMORANDUM Subject:- Filling up of post of Assistant Director of Estates (Enquiries) on deputation basis in Directorate of Estates.
The Government of India, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Directorate of Estates proposes to fill up one Group 'B', Gazetted post of Assistant Director of Estates (Enquiries) on deputation basis in Pay Level-7 in the Pay Matrix (Prerevised Pay Scale of Pay Band-2 (Rs. 9300-34800) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-).
2. For details relating to eligibility, requisite qualifications and experience, duties attached to the post, age limit and other terms and conditions, etc. applicants may visit Directorate of Estates web-site under the link:
3. The last date for receipt of complete applications will be 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
(Nidhi Garg) Deputy Director of Estates(Estt.) EN 34/15 Tel. No. 23061372
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs proposes to fill up one post of Controller of Publications in the Department of Publication,Civil Lines, Delhi on deputation (including short term contract) basis. The post is in Level 12 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC [pre-revised Pay Band-3, Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/-]. The Controller of Publications functions as a Head of the Department under the control of this Ministry and is vested with all the statutory powers attached to the post on the matters related to finance, legal, disciplinary and administration. Willing officials may apply in the prescribed proforma which can be accessed on the website of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs i.e. http://mohua.gov.in/publication.php?sa=circulars.php and Department of Publication i.e. http://www.deptpub.nic.in/ vacancy within two months from the date of publishing of Vacancy Notice in Employment News / Rojgar Samachar.
Filling up of the post of Director (Printing) in the Directorate of Printing, an attached office under Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, New Delhi.
One post of Director (Printing) in the Directorate of Printing, an attached office under this Ministry is proposed to be filled up on deputation (including short-term contract)/ promotion basis. The post is General Central Service Group 'A,' Gazetted, Non-Ministerial in the pre-revised scale of pay of PB-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000, plus Grade Pay Rs. 8,900/- (Revised Pay Level-13A as per 7th CPC).
2. Eligibility conditions :
For deputation (Including short-term contract) :
"Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Public Sector undertakings holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or with two years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the pre-revised scale of pay of PB-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000, plus Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/-(Revised Pay Level-13 as per 7th CPC) or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department and possessing 12 years experience including two years experience in printing matters." For promotion :
"The departmental Joint Director (Technical) in the pre-revised scale of pay of PB-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000, plus Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/-(Revised Pay Level-13 as per 7th CPC) with two years' regular service in the grade shall also be considered along with the outsiders. In case, he or she is selected for appointment to the post, the same shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion."
3. The Departmental Officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
4. The period of deputation (including Short Term Contract) including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including Short Term Contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closhig date of the receipt of application.
5. The pay of the selected candidate will be regulated in accordance with DoP&T's OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
6. Application of willing eligible officers with their bio-data in the given proforma should be forwarded to Smt. C.V. Sarada, Under Secretary (PSP), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Room No. 217-C, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi - 110011 through postal service or through email <firstname.lastname@example.org>, in triplicate, within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News through proper channel along with the following documents :-
i. Up to date CR/APAR for the last five years in original or photo copies duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India.
ii. Vigilance clearance certificate
iii. Integrity certificate signed by an officer not below the rank of Dy. Secretary to the Govt. of India.
iv. Details of major/minor penalties imposed on the applicant during the last ten years.
v. Documents (self-attested) in support requisite experience for the post.
7. The vacancy circular may also be accessed on the website of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs website i.e. http://mohua.gov.in/publication.php?sa= circulars.php.
(C. V. SARADA) Under Secretary to the Govt. of India (PSP)
Tel.#: 23061828 Email: email@example.com