The Director General, Fishery Survey of India, (Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Deptt. of Fisheries), Mumbai invites applications to fill up 01post of Stenographer Gr. I (Group 'B' Non-Gazetted, Ministerial) in the Level-6 : Rs. 35400-112400/- in the Pay Matrix in Fishery Survey of India, on deputation basis for a period of 5 years, from the Officers under the Central Government.
a) i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department, OR
ii) with 10 years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular
basis in posts in the Pay Band (PB-1) of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
or equivalent in the parent cadre/ Department; and
(b) possessing a speed of 100 w.p.m. in stenography in English or Hindi.
Note: The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. The period of deputation (including period of deputation) in another excadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications. The place of posting of the selected candidates is Mumbai.
Duties and Responsibilities in brief:
1. Responsible to keep note of appointments and meetings of Head of Department/Head of Office.
2. Responsible to take dictation and to feed the required data etc. in the computer.
3. Responsible to receive confidential communications and to maintain Confidential Inward Register.
4. Correspondence regarding preparation and maintenance of APARs in respect of the Gazetted and Non-Gazetted Officers of the Department.
5. Apart from Stenography and secretarial work, responsible to deal with the Establishment, Accounts , Stores and other administrative matters, as assigned.
6. Any other duties assigned from time to time by Head of Office.
Applications in the given proforma (in duplicate) may be submitted by the eligible Officials through proper channel to the Director General, Fishery Survey of India, 2nd Floor, Plot No. 2 A, Unit No. 12, New Fishing Harbour, Sassoon Dock, Colaba Mumbai - 400 005, within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The Ministry, Department/ Competent Authority, Forwarding Authority concerned may ensure dispatch of the ACRs/APARs of the Applicant(s) for the preceding 5 years alongwith Integrity and Vigilance Clearance certificates and the certificate of major/minor penalty imposed during the last 10 years, while forwarding the applications. The Head of Office may also kindly certify to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate(s) have been verified and found correct. Applications received after the due date or without ACRs/APARs or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.