Human Resources Management Department
Specialist Officers in Scale- II (Infomation Technology Department)
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plant life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites online applications for its unit "Kaiga Site" for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities
OPENING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION 17/12/2019 From 10:00 hrs
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION 06/01/2020 Till 16:00 hrs
Name of Post : -
1. Driver Grade-I Driver * 02 00 00 01 01 00 00 Rs. 19,900/-in Level-2
2. Technician-B Surveyor * 02 Rs. 21,700/-in Level-3 Electrician : Total Vacancy : - 01 Post Instrument Mechanic/ : Total Vacancy : - 01 Post 01 Electronics * Fitter 01 Computer Operator & 01 05 04 11 18 02 07 Programming Assistant (VH-4 (COPA) * HH-3)
3. Category-ll: Surveyor * 02 Monthly stipend (consoli- Stipendiary Instrument Mechanic/ 03 dated) during training period Trainee/ Electronics * 1st yr Rs. 10,500/- & 2nd yr Technician Electrician 03 Rs. 12,500/- per month. After (ST/TM) Fitter 02 training on absorption as Operator 24 Tech./B Rs. 21,700/- per month in Level-3
4. Scientific Civil 19 Rs. 35,400/- per month in Assistant -B Electrical 07 Level-6 Instrumentation*/ 03 Electronics Mechanical 15 Computer Science * 01
5. Category-I: Civil 05 (VH-5 Monthly stipend (consolidated) Stipendiary Electrical 13 HH-4) during training period 1st yr Trainee/ Mechanical 17 Rs. 16000/- & 2nd yr Rs. 18000/- Scientific Instrumentation * / 11 per month. After training on Assistant Electronics absorption as SA/B Rs. 35,400/- (ST/SA) Health Physics 04 per month in Level-6 : Total Vacancy : - 137 Post
-The posts Driver Grade-I, Technician/B-Surveyor, Technician/B-Electronics, Technician/B-COPA, ST/TM-Surveyor, ST/TM-Electronics, Scientific Assistant/B-lnstrumentation, Scientific Assistant/B-Computer Science & ST/SA-lnstrumentation are not identified for PWBD Category.
Abbreviation : SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC(NCL) -Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer), PWBD-Persons with Benchmark Disability, UR-Unreserved, EWS-Economically Weaker Sections, VH-Visually Impaired, HH-Hearing Impaired.
Reservation /Age relaxation for eligible applicants will be given as per Government of India guidelines.
For complete details and to apply, please visit www.npcilcareers.co.in. All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process/updates/corrigendum/addendum etc. will only be published/ provided on NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in from time to time. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.npcilcareers.co.in for details at regular intervals. The online registration will start from 17/12/2019 at 10:00 hrs and will close on 06/01/2020 at 16:00 hrs.
Human Resource Management Section Kaiga Plant Site, PO: Kaiga, Uttar Kannada Dist., Karnataka-581400 Registered Office:16th Floor, Centre-1, World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai-400005 िनगम पहचान स ं Corporate Identity No. (CIN) : U40104MH1987GOI149458 वेबसाइट website: www.npcil.nic.in