Notification for Skill Test (Short-hand/Typing) for the Various Post Codes of Various Departments of GNCT of Delhi (Specific date of examination, post code wise shall be uploaded on DSSSB website in due course).
Proposed Day of Examination
|Proposed Day of Examination||Adv.
|Name of Post||Name of the Organization/ Deptt. to which the post belongs to|
10.01.2020 11.01.2020 12.01.2020 18.01.2020 19.01.2020
|2/12||51/12||Field Clerk (Male)||Directorate Of Home Guards & Civil Defence|
|03/13||51/13||Lower Division Clerk||MCD|
|63/13||PA to Secretary||Rajya Sainik Board|
|57/13||Asstt. Gr. Ill||Delhi Transco Ltd.|
|41/15||Data Entry Operator||DAMB|
|58/15||LDC (Male)||Rajya Sainik Board|
|02/18||11/18||Medical Record Clerk||H&FW|
|20/18||Gr.IV (DASS)/Jr. Asstt||Services|
|21/18||Stenographer, Gr. Ill||Services|
|09/19||Stenographer, Gr. II||DPCC|
- Based on the performance in written examination held, candidates have been/will be shortlisted provisionally and are, thus, being called for the SKILL TEST (Shorthand/typing) subject to their fulfilling all conditions of eligibility and also correctness of the information furnished by the candidates in their applications.
- The Skill Test (Short-hand/Typing) of the shortlisted candidates will be held at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Kashmere Gate, Delhi & Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies, Shakarpur, Delhi.
- Skill Test (Short-hand/typing) will be of qualifying nature.
- The dates of downloading e-admit card of the Shortlisted Candidates for the above mentioned post codes shall be uploaded on dsssb website in due course.
- Candidates are required to come for Skill Test (Short-hand/typing) on the date/time mentioned in the e-Admit card.
- Any Updation/corrigendum with regard to above mentioned test will be displayed on the website of the DSSSB.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the test venue after reporting time.
- Candidate should bring original e-Admit card alongwith identity proof (in original
- The candidate has to paste a latest coloured postcard size (4" X 6") photograph (upper half) of his /her own displaying only face and shoulder in the designated space as given in the 2nd page of e-Admit card.
- The candidate has to sign across the photograph on left side and put his/her Left hand Thumb impression in the designated space as given in the 2nd page e-Admit card in the presence of invigilator.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to bring 2nd page of the e-Admit Card with pasted photograph.
- Candidates are directed to follow the detailed General Instructions as available on the website of DSSSB http: / /dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- PH Candidates who seek exemption from passing of Typing test are also directed to follow the detailed General Instructions as available on the website of DSSSB http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to update their email address/ mobile number for any future communication.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website of the Board regularly for further information.
- Candidates may also be informed on their registered mobile number as well. But in case a candidate does not get any information on his/her registered mobile no. due to any reason, then it would not give any right to the candidate for extension of downloading e-admit card or re-examination. It is again advised to visit website for the Board regularly for further information.
FC-18, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, Surya Niketan Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110092