Damodar Valley corporation (DVC), one of the premier poriler utilities in lndia engaged in Thermal/Hydel power Generation, transmisiion a oistribution requires General Duty Medical -Officers (GDMOS) on contract Basis for hoipitats and dispensaries under various Ptants/stations of DVG situated across West Bengal and Utraikhand. For detaits of Plants/Stations of DVC, please visil wwlt!.dYc.qov.in. The p"iioO of eigagement wiil be i(one) year which may be exfenlgd for another maximum 2(two) years, as per 'requirementl titerested candidates may appear toi WALK-IN-INTERVIEW with certificates/testimonials as mentioned hereinunder.
Post Name & Post No. : - General Duty Medical Officer (Contractual),
Total Vacancy : - 40 Post
Consolidated PaY (Per Month) : - Consolidated PaY of Rs. 72000/- (Fixed).
Qualification & Experience required
MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of lndia (MCl) and obtained from a recognized Medical college/University & one year experience as a Medical practitioner after internship'
Terms & conditions for enqaqement of General Dutv Medical officers:
- Age Limit : - Maximum 65 years for all categories of candidates as on his/her date of interview.
- Period of Engagement: The appointment will be initially for 01(one) year which may be extended tor another maximum 02 (Two) Years . The extension will however be considered after evaluation of performance every year'
- Honorarium: Consolidated pay of Rs 72000/- per month
- Travelling Allowance: For journeys in connection with duties will be guided by TA rules of the Corporation
- Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided, if available, subject to deduction of license fee, electricity and water charga as applicable to the DVC employees' However no HRA/FCA/Energy Allowance is a admissible in any case.
- Conveyance Allowance: As applicable for regular employees
- Medical facilities: The incumbent (not other family members) will get medical facility onty in DVC Hospitals, but there will be no reimbursement of medical expenses'
- Termination of contract: The assignment shall remain terminable by giving one month's Notice from either side'
- Leave: only 8 (eight) days'casual Leave,2(two)days' Restricted Holiday (as per DVC Leave Calender and 10 days Commuted Leave (against Medical Certificate) per year may be granted,'but no encashment of leave is admissible Maternity Benefit leave may be allowed as per Maternity Benefit Act 1961 No other leave is admissible
- Selection Process: Through Walk-in-lnterview
- During the period of contractual engagement inDVC,.whatsoever, it may be as in case of regutar employee, Leave Travel Asslstance (LTA) will not be applicable'
- Their services are transferable to any DVC Project/Field Formation'
- EPF provision as applicable to be complied with as per Employee provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952 & rules made there under'
- Candidates should make their own arrangements for stay if the walk -in-interview continues on next day
- No expenses towards travelling (TA/DA) will be given for attending the walk-inlnterview. setected candidate shall have to appear for medical fitness prior to joining.
Reportinq Time for Walk-in'lnterview: 09:30 to 10:00 A'M
Venue for Walk-in-!nterview
- DVC DTPS Hospital, DVG Durgapur, P.O-DTPS : - 14.11.2019 (Thursday)
(Near Maya Bazaar), Durgapur, W.B-7 13207 (Nearest Railway Station-Waria/Durgapur)
- CornUineO Building/ Administrative : - 15.11.2019 (Friday)
Block, DVG Maithon, Area No. 6,
P.O-Maithon Dam, Distt-Dhanbad,
Jharkhand-828207 (Nearest Railway Station-Kumardubi)
- Administrative Building, DVC CTPS, P.O : - 16.11.2019 (Saturday)
-Chandrapura, Distt. Bokaro, Jharkhand-825303
(Nearest Railway Station-Chandrapura)
- New Admin Building HR Dept : - 18.11.2019 (Monday)
1st floor DVC KTPS PO KTPS
Banjhedih Dist Koderma Jharkhand 825421
Nearest Railway station koderma
- Administrative Building 1st floor DVC : - 20.1 1 .2019 (Wed nesday)
DVC RTPS Village - Dumduni P.O. Nildih
Raghunathpur Dist Purulia West Bengal -723133
Nearest Railway Station Joychandi Pahar Adra
Helpline No'- 033-6607-2539 (During Officialworking hours only) Email-lD: recru itm e nt@dvc. g ov. i n Note: Any Corrigendum and subsequent changes, Date of Walk-in-lnterview, venue, etc. will be notified on OVC website only. Therefore, all applicants are requested to visit DVC website www.dvc.qov.in (Careers- >Recruitment Notices) regularly.
Damodar Valley Corporation
H u m a n Res o u rc e D eve I o p m e n t D e p a rtm e nt
DVC Towers, VIP Road, Kolkata - 700054