Applications are invited for the following post(s) by various employers indicated in the advertisement within 60 days of date of advertisement in the prescribed format (Annexure-il) given at the end oi ihe advertisement. Applications received after due date wffl not be considered.
Candidates are required to send their application directly by to the respective employers.
Application for the following post of Technician (Electrical) is to be sent to The Director, Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships. "Deep Bhavan" M.G. Road, Ghatkopar (East). Mumbai-400 077 (Maharashtra). SI.No. (01) Technician (Electrical)- -<01 UR )
Pay Band-: PB-2 Rs.5200- 20200, Grade Pay Rs.2800/- (as per 7th CPC) Age: 30 years (Relaxation as per Govt, norms for Govt, employees). Qualification Essential: Passed Matriculation or its equivalent. Should have served as an apprentice for at least four years in a reputable firm of Electrical Engineers or in a Central or Slate Government establishment. Should have in addition two years practical experience in the installation, maintenance and overhauling of power supply plant A.C. and D.C.motors and associated switch-gear. Should be a good wircman and have experience in estimating and electrical drawing OR
Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognised institution with two years experience in ihe installation, maintenance and overhauling of power supply plant A C. and D.C. motors and associated switch gear.
Qualification Desirable: One year experience in ihe installation, maintenance and overhauling of power supply plant A.C. and D C. motors and associated switch gear. Duties: a. Install'maintaln and repair electrical distribution panel, wiring and lighting systems, Read technical diagrams and blueprints, Perform general electrical maintenance, Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components, Troubieshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices, repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring or fixtures, Folio-// National Electrical Code state and local building regulations Circuit Breaker Corrective Maintenance, etc.
b. Collecting of engineering data for estimates and prepare rough estimates and prepare rough drawings and plans.
c. To submit progress report of works as may be required by his superiors and submit any hindrances to the execution of work.
d. To prepare estimates for procurement of spares and tools and plants.
e. Attending defects at Lighthouses.
f. Rectification of operational breakdown.
g. To carry out electrification of oflicc building, Lighthouse tower, allied building, staff quarters etc.
Piaco of work: Initially posted in Mumbai Directorate, but liable to be transferred anywhere in India.
Application for the post of Processing -Cum-Qualily Assurance Supervisor is to be sent to, Director in charge, National Institute of Fisheries Post Harvest Technology 3nd Training, Foreshore Road, PB. No. 1801, Cochin - 16. Tele: 0484-2352172, 2361212
SI. No. (02) Processlng-Cum-Quality Assurance Supervisor (01) EWS Pay Band-: PB-2 Rs. 35400-112400 I■ GP. Rs.4200/- & Level - 6 (revised)
for priority categories for (applicable for
Central Govt Only) For others
(Not applicable) (i) Bachelor's degree in Fishery Scicncc or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Fcod Technology of a recognized.
ii) Two years experience in fish processing plants or analytical laboratory of repute. (Not applicable) Maker's Degree in Fishery Science
or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Food Technology of a recognized University.
Note.-1 Qualifications are reiaxable at the discretion of Staff Selection Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. Note-2: The qualifications regarding experience are relaxable at the discretion of Staff Selection Commission, for the reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates belonging to the SC or ST, if any stage of selection, the Staff Selection Commission is of ihe opinion the sufficient number of candidates for these communities possession the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancy reserved for them.
•for priority categories for
(applicable for For others
Central Govt Only)
Age limit: Not applicable 30 years (Relaxable for Government
Servant up to five years in accordance with the instructions or order issued by the Central Government.
1. Processing of fish, prawns and lobsters have lo be arranged and personally supervised according to the availability of the raw materials.
2. If fish filleting or slicing or any other fish processing has to be done, the POAS has to arrange the same and supervise also.
3. Before the work starts, the PQAS should made sure the supply of water working condition of plate freezer and ice in addition to alt preliminary requisition for the conduct of the processing work.
4. The POAS is held responsible for yield percentage, uniform standard of quality of the production in conformity with IS I standards. hygienic handling of work by peelers and general sanitary condition of the processing hall.
5. Receipt proper icing and storage if necessary and timely issue of raw materials for processing or round freezing after checking the quality and recording exact weight.
6. Proper loading and unloading from plate freezer and packing slabs as per grade and variety etc., for stcrage and export have to be attended.
7. The PQAS are jointly responsible for Ihe chill room freezers store and freezers and for the safe custody of it keys
8. Maintenance of processing registers and articles, daily submissions of processing abstract have to be attended to.
9. R&D work for product development.
10. Implementation HACCP.
11. participation in extension activities
12. Participation In training programmes in theory and practical. Place of work: Cochin. Kerala with all Inc a Service Liability.
Instruction and Additional Information for Candidates
1. Separate applications are required for each post quoting advertisement no. and si. no. of the post.
2. Self-attested photocopies of educatlonalfreservatlon categories/experience certificates etc.. If any, should be enclosed with the application.
3. Upper age limit relaxable for SC/ST/OBC, EX-SERVICEMEN, Physically Handicapped, Widow. Divorce Women and Women judicially separated from thoir husband and Govt, servants otc. as per rules.
4. Only those SC/ST candidates who are not employed anywhere will be paid TA for attending Interview, If admissible under rules.
5. Application In any case should not be sent to Central Employment Exchange/Local Exchange.
OBC • OTHER bACKWARD CLASS SC • SCHEDULE CASTE
UR - UNRESERVED AISL: ALL INDIA SERVICE LIABILITY