Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)
1st Floor, Above Post Office,
Okhla Industrial Estate,
Phase- III New
Tel.: 011-26830338, 2692905
Nursing Orderlies ICSIL Application :
- Last date for submitting application in person : 17th June 2019, 17:00 hours
- Job Location: Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III
- Applications may be sent by mail, post/ courier also will not be accepted.
- Applications will be received on all working days i.e. except on Saturdays, Sundays & Gazetted / Government Holidays.
Nursing Orderlies Vacancies :
There is total Vacancy of 69 Posts for Nursing Orderlies in ICSIL
Educational Qualification of Nursing Orderlies :
ICSIL Nursing Orderlies Age Limit :
Age - 18 to 55 years
ICSIL Nursing Orderlies Other Requirements :
Certificate must have undergone First AID Training.
Medical fitness certificate.
Nursing Orderlies Salary :
Pay Scale: INR 29000
Nursing Orderlies ICSIL Selection Criteria :
Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of experience only
0 Month to 12 Months 01
13 Months to 24 Months 02
25 Months to 36 Months 03
37 Months to 48 Months 04
49 Months and above 05
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The applicants must also come with Certificate/Testimonials and KYC details viz ADHAAR Card, PAN Card and mobile no. No application will be entertained without ADHAAR and PAN cards.
- The above requirements are subject to change at any given point of time and the ICSIL reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of ICSIL to call for selection every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- The appointments for the post of Nursing Orderlies shall be on "purely contract basis”.
- ICSIL reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for selection to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements.
- ICSIL also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the application without assigning any reasons therefore.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct selection process and reasons for not being called screening.
- The candidates applying for the Test should bear the cost of travelling and stay under their own arrangement and no refund will be allowed under any circumstances. The candidates must check their eligibility in terms of qualification and experience etc. from the website of ICSIL.
- In case of any query the candidate may call to reception
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- In case of selection, the employment shall be subject to verification of original certificates/testimonials and KYC details at the time of joining and completion of other formalities otherwise the candidature shall be rejected.
- ICSIL shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit at any stage of the recruitment process. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- The post advertised is meant for different locations in Delhi as per the requirement.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/curtail the recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any false/incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), their candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings are detected, even after appointment, their services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- ICSIL reserve its right to modify, postpone or cancel the requirement without assigning any reason.
- Panel is valid for 06 months only.
- ICSIL reserve its right to exercise its discretion for scrutinizing the applicants to be consider for further test, examination, etc
Advertisement for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical) purely on contract basis
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) is a joint venture of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL), a Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and Delhi State Industrial and infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC), a Government of Delhi undertaking. ICSIL is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and holds status of a Public Sector Undertaking.
The chairperson of ICSIL is the Managing Director of DSIIDC, a senior IAS officer. ICSIL has made strong footprints in the field of Telecommunications and Information Technology. From 1987, the year of its inception, it has provided exemplary service in the IT sector, specializing in providing complete solutions in computerization and networking . With a well focused vision and a global mission, ICSIL look at greener pastures across the globe.
Online Applications are invited for the Post of Junior engineer (Civil and Mechanical) purely on contract basis to be deputed at Irrigation & Flood Control Department, Govt. of NCT, Delhi and also for empanelment of candidates for deployment to other Govt. Departments in future. Interested candidates must apply online latest by 5th October 2019 on (ICSIL website) www.icsil.in