Directorate of Field Publicity Recruitment 2019 for Field Publicity Assistant
Directorate of Field Publicity Ministry of Information & Broadcasting applications, invited from eligible candidates for filling up one post of Field Publicity Assistant under Regional Office, Directorate of Field Publicity, Nagaland & Manipur Region under unreserved category in the pay scale (Pre revised Scale , 5200-20200, GP-2800) Pay Matrix Level-5
1. Directorate of Field Publicity Nature of Work
- To assist Field Publicity Officer of Directorate of Field Publicity in organizing publicity programs for Government of India in rural and semi-urban areas.
- To liaison with village level functionaries for organizing publicity programs in villages.
- Maintenance of office records & AV equipment and preparation of reports on program activities.
2. Essential Qualification for Directorate of Field Publicity
- The applicant should possess a minimum qualification of Graduation from recognized University.
- He/She should be familiar with operation of Audio Visual Equipment/Public Address System etc. (please attach certificate as documentary proof of training / experience)
- Ability to speak in Regional Languages.
3. Desirable :
- Background of social work in rural areas and experience in media related works.
- Possession of valid light Motor Vehicle License issued by Government Transport Authority.
- Familiarity with computer operation and ability to work on photo / video editing software d. Excellent communication skills.
4. Directorate of Field Publicity Assistant Age Group
- The age of candidate should not be less than 20 years and not more than 35 years as on 30.07.2019. Relaxation for Government servants upto 5 years and for SC/ST/OBC in accordance with the Notification/orders/circulars issued by the Central Government.
5. Directorate of Field Publicity Physical Fitness
- The applicant should be physically fit to carry out Field Publicity Programs in rural areas.
6. Probation Period : 2 (Two Years)
7. Directorate of Field Publicity Other Instructions
- Application form along with duly attested copies of qualification certificates including 10th or matriculation and 12th or Higher Secondary mark sheets should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 15 days.
- One Self addressed envelope duly stamped should be sent along with application form.
- Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Interview / test at their own cost. No remuneration shall be paid by office for this purpose.
- Candidates will have to present original documents at the time of test. Without original documents, candidates shall not be allowed to appear in the test.