BSNL Recruitment 2019 for Direct Junior Accounts Officers
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment for the Post of “Direct Junior Accounts Officers (DR-JAO)” in BSNL from open Market through Online Competitive Examinations 2019.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd will recruit about 996 Posts of Direct JAOs ( Junior Accounts Officer ) from open market / external candidates through online Competitive Examinations 2019.
BSNL Online Competitive Examination 2019 : 05th January 2020
BSNL Scale of Pay for Direct Junior Accounts Officers Job : The JAO ( Junior Accounts Officer Telecom ) be appointed in the IDA pay scale Executive [E-1] of 16,400 - 40,500/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc.
BSNL Eligibility for Direct Junior Accounts Officers
Nationality : Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
Educational Qualifications as on 1st January, 2019 : Applicant must possess the educational qualification M.Com / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognised institution / University. The Candidates having qualification M.Com / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognised institution/University shall only be able to appear in the online examination.
Age as on 1st January, 2019 : Candidate shall not be below 20 years and shall not exceed 30 years as on 1st January, 2019 However, the upper age limit relaxation is the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories :
- Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates.
- Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates.
- Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates.
- Upto thirteen (13) years for OBC-PWD candidates.
- Upto ten (10) years for OC-PWD candidates.
- Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees.
- Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation.
- For residents of J&K, relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt. (D) dated 07-12-2007, pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules-1997”.
Note : The date of birth entered in matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a Certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University, which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate. The certificates are required to be submitted only at the time of document verification. No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavit, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, Service records and the like will be accepted.
BSNL Fee for Online Registration 2019
The online registration shall commence from 25th September 2019 and shall close on 15th October 2019. The prescribed examination fee of 1000/- ( Rupees One thousand only ) for OC/OBC candidates and of 500/- ( Rupees Five Hundred only ) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
BSNL Online Application / Registration and Fee for Examination : Candidates applying for JAO (Junior Accounts Officer) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL website www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. The applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to commence from 25th September 2019 and will be closed on 15-10-2019.
Closing Date for Receipt of BSNL Online Registration Forms : Registration Forms complete in every respect must be submitted online on or before 15th October, 2019.
BSNL Examination Pattern 2019
Mode of Selection and Nature of BSNL Question Paper : Direct JAOs ( Junior Accounts Officer ) from open market / external candidates through Online Competitive Examination 2019 to be conducted by BSNL from November, 2019.
BSNL Selection Process 2019
- First of all, the interested candidates must have the educational qualifications M.Com / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognised Institution / University.
- Secondly, the interested candidates shall have to register themselves further in www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. After the successful completion of online registration of candidature, the candidate shall be able to appear in the online competitive examination
- During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular Circle, where he/she would serve in case of appointment in BSNL.
- Accordingly, after compiling the marks obtained by the candidates, a Circle wise merit list shall be prepared by BSNL on the basis of score/marks obtained by the registered candidates & available vacancies thereof in the respective Circles. The cutoff of the merit list for appointment will be decided by the company.
- The appearance of the name in BSNL’s merit-list does / will not confer any right on the candidate for employment. A final call / appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other document verification / formalities.
- BSNL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies of JAO ( Junior Accounts Officer ) as per Circle’s requirement.