University of Hyderabad, a Central University established in 1974 by an Act of Parliament, invites applications from Indian Nationals in the prescribed format for the following Non-Teaching positions on Direct and Deputation basis:
Release of Employment Notification No. UH/Rectt/2019-06 dated 22.11.2019 - 22.11.2019
Last Date for submission of hardcopy of application by post/courier: Note : (Hard copies of filled-in applications will not be accepted in person) :- 30.12.2019
i. RECRUITMENT BY DEPUTATION FOR GROUP'A' AND GROUP'B' POSITIONS
i. Finance Officer Group A Level-14 (Rs. 1,44,200 - 2,18,200), Age Limit : - 58 Vacancies :- 1(UR) Post
2. Personal Assistant Group B Level - 6 (Rs. 35,400 - 1,12,400) , Age Limit : -56 Vacancies :- 5 (UR) Post
II. DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR GROUP A, GROUP'B' AND GROUP'C' POSITIONS
3. Deputy Registrar Group A Level-12 (Rs. 78,800-2,09,200), Age Limit : - 50 Vacancies :- 1(UR) Post
4. Assistant Librarian Group A Academic Level - 10 fRs. 57,700 - 1,82,400), Age Limit : - 45 1(UR) Post
5. Senior Assistant Group B Level - 6 (Rs. 35,400 - 1,12,400) , Age Limit : -40 Vacancies :- l (PWD-VH) Post
6. # Professional Assistant Group B Level - 6 (Rs. 35,400 - 1,12,400), Age Limit : - 40,Vacancies :- l(PWD) Post
7. Junior Professional Assistant Group C Level - 5 (Rs. 29,200 -92,300) , Age Limit : -30 ,Vacancies :- l(PWD-HH) Post
8. # Library Attendant Group C Level - 1 (Rs. 18,000 - 56,900), Age Limit : - 30 ,Vacancies :- l (OBC) Post
9. Stenographer Group C Level - 4 (Rs. 25,500 - 81,100), Age Limit : - 30 ,Vacancies :- l(PWD-VH) Post
10. Hindi Typist Group C Level - 2 (Rs. 19,900 - 63,200) , Age Limit : -30 ,Vacancies :- 1(UR) Post
11. Mess Supervisor Group C Level - 4 (Rs. 25,500 - 81,100) , Age Limit : -30 ,Vacancies :- l(OBC) Post
III. SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR ST CATEGORY
12. Laboratory Assistant Group C Level - 4 (Rs. 25,500 - 81,100), Age Limit : - 30 ,Vacancies :- 2(ST) Post
13. Library Assistant Group C Level - 4 (Rs. 25,500 - 81,100), Age Limit : - 30 ,Vacancies :-1(ST) Post
14. junior Office Assistant Group C Level - 2 (Rs.19,900 - 63,200), Age Limit : - 30,Vacancies :- 3 (ST) Post
Note : Those applicants who have applied for Finance Officer vide Employment Notifications No. UH/Rectt./2019-03 dt. 18.06.2019 and for the position of Mess Supervisor vide Emp. Notification No. UH/Rectt./2017-04 dt. 09.08.2017 need not apply again. They can send their updated bio-data to Recruitment Section, if they so desire. Their candidature will be considered along with applicants of this Employment Notification.
* HH-Hearing Handicapped, VH-Visually Handicapped (Blind- B, Low Vision- LV).
Due to administrative reasons the written test/skill test completed for the posts of Professional Assistant (1-PWD) and Library Attendant (1-OBC) vide Employment Notification No.UH/Rectt./2017-04 dated 09.08.2017 has been cancelled.
I. RECRUITMENT BY DEPUTATION FOR GROUP 'A' AND GROUP ' B' POSITIONS
Finance Officer - No of Posts :- 1 (UR) - Qualifications and Experience :- A Master's degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC seven point scale At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level- 11 of Rs. 68,900 - 1,10,500/- (pre-revised AGP of Rs.7000) and above or with 8 years' of service in the Academic Level-12 of Rs. 79,800 - l,27,900/-(pre- revised AGP of Rs.8000) and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, OR 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post. Desirable: Good working knowledge of rules and regulations of Central Government/ University/R&D institution relating to accounts/audit, service conditions and related financial matters, proven leadership qualities, adaptability, flexibility, ability to work as a team manager and exposure to e-governance. Tenure of appointment: Initially for a period of two years extendable to further period of three years (or) till attaining the age of 62, whichever is earlier. Age: Not exceeding 58 years.
Personal Assistant - No of Posts :- 5 (UR) , Qualification : - A Graduate from recognized University and certificate in shorthand (Lower Grade) and certificate in Typewriting (Lower Grade) from a recognized Technical Board along with - > Officers holding analogous post on regular basis or with Five (5) Years of regular service in Level-4 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised PB-2 with GP of Rs. 2400) or equivalent from the Government Department or Universities/ Educational/ Research/Teaching Institutions. > The incumbent should possess an aptitude for drafting/noting in English knowledge of shorthand and typewriting, adequate exposure in handling computer operation such as usage and operations of P.C. word processing, internet and e-mailing. Age: Not exceeding 56 years.
. II. DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR GROUP A, GROUP'B' AND GROUP ‘C POSITIONS
Deputy Registrar 1(UR] a) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed, b} Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 10 and above with experience in educational administration; OR c) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education; OR d} 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar [regular Service} or in equivalent post. Age: Not exceeding 50 years.
Assistant Librarian 1(UR) i) A Master's Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point -scale, wherever the grading system is followed} ii} A consistently good academic record, with knowledge of computerization of a library, iii} Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET} conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree} Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be: Provided that the, candidates registered for the Ph.D. degree prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws /Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree, and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges / Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:- a} The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in the regular mode b} The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners; c} Open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted; d} The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; e} The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D work in conferences/seminars sponsored /funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency. Note: (i} The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs} of the University concerned. (ii} NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for candidates in such Master's Programmes for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Age: Not exceeding 45 years.
Senior Assistant Vacancy : - 1 (PWD-VH) , Essential Qualifications:- (i) Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Plus (ii) Three (3) years of post-qualification experience in drafting, noting, correspondence in general administration/ finance & accounts at the level of Office Assistant/ Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC) or equivalent in the VII CPC Pay matrix Level - 4 or equivalent Central/ State Government/ Autonomous Organisations / Universities/ Public Sector Undertakings & Reputed Organisations. Age: Not exceeding 40 years
# Professional Assistant l(PWD) Essential: (i) Master's degree in Library Science / Library & Information Science or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized University. (OR) Bachelor's degree in Library Science / Library and Information Science with 55% marks from a recognized University. Plus (ii) Two (2) years of experience in the field of library & information science. Desirable: Diploma in Compute Application/ Digital Library Management/Library Automation from a recognized institute. Age: Not exceeding 40 years
Junior Professional Assistant Vacancy : - 1 PWD-HH) , Essential: (i) Bachelor's degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science. Plus (ii) Two (2) years of relevant experience in a University/ College Library. (OR) (i) Master's Degree in any discipline with a Diploma in Library Science. Plus (ii) Two (2) years relevant experience in a University / College Library. Desirable: (i) Four (4) years of post-qualification experience in the field of Library & Information Science. (ii) Knowledge of library automation software. (iii) One year course in computer applications. Age: Not exceeding 30 years.
# Library Attendant Vacancy : - l (OBC) Essential: (i) SSC or equivalent examination from any State/ Central Education Board. (ii) Certificate in Library Science/ Library & Information Science from any recognized institute. Desirable: Computer course of 6 months duration from any recognized Institute. Age: Not exceeding 30 years.
Stenographer Vacancy : - 1 (PWD-VH) , Essential: (i) Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. Plus (ii) Certificate in Lower stenography and Lower typewriting from a recognized State Board of Technical Education Plus (iii) Proficiency in Computer Applications. Age: Not exceeding 30 years.
Hindi Typist Vacancy :- 1(UR) Essential: (i) Graduation in any discipline with Hindi as one of the subjects from a recognized University. Plus (ii) Certificate in Hindi Typewriting with a speed of 30 w.p.m. from any Government recognized Institute / Technical Board. Desirable: (i) Adequate knowledge in computer operations. (ii) Knowledge of English typing with a speed of 30 w.p.m. Note: Selection shall be based on written exam & skill test on computer. Age: Not exceeding 30 years.
Mess Supervisor Total Vacancy :- l (OBC) (i) A Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management with at least 55% marks from a recognized University/Institute. Plus (ii) Three (3) years of post-qualification experience in a supervisory capacity in a canteen or a mess attached to a students' hostel / guest house of a University / Institute of higher learning/ reputed organization. (OR) (i) A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Plus (ii) Diploma in Hotel Management from a recognized institute. Plus (iii) Five (5) years of post-qualification experience in a supervisory capacity in a canteen or a mess attached to a students' hostel / guest house of a University /Institute of higher learning / reputed organization. Age: Not exceeding 30 years.
III. SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR ST CATEGORY
Laboratory Assistant Total Vacancy : - 2 (ST) (i) A Bachelor's Degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with one (1) year post-qualification experience in the laboratory of a University / Research & Development Institutions / Autonomous Organizations under State/ Central Government. (OR) (ii) A three-year diploma in the relevant field from a recognized institution with three (3) years post-qualification experience in the laboratory of a University / Research & Development Institutions / Autonomous Organization under State / Central Government. Age: Not exceeding 30 years.
Library Assistant , Total Vacancy : 1(ST) Essential: (i) Bachelor’s degree with 50% of marks from a recognized University with a Certificate in Library Science/Library and Information Science from a recognized/University/Institute. (OR) Bachelor's degree in Library Science/Library and Information Science from a recognized University/Institute. Plus (ii) Typing speed of 30 words p.m. in English. Desirable: (i) One (1) year working experience in a library in University College / Institute. (ii) Proficiency Certificate in Computer Applications. Note: The selection process shall be through a written test and skill test. Age: Not exceeding 30 years.
Junior Office Assistant , Total Vacancy : 3 (ST) (i) Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in handling computers. Plus (ii) Typing speed of 40 wpm. in English. Age: Not exceeding 30 years.
Allowances admissible to the employees of the University in accordance with the rules of the Government of India/UGC which may change from time to time.
REGISTRATION FEE AND SUBMISSION OF FILLED IN APPLICATIONS:
For Group A Position - Rs. 1,000/- for candidates under 'General/OBC/TG' categories and Rs.350/- for candidates under 'SC/ST/PWD/Women' category. (Group A Positions are Finance Officer, Deputy Registrar and Assistant Librarian)
For Group B and C Positions - Rs.500/- for candidates under 'General/OBC/TG' categories and Rs.150/- for candidates under 'SC/ST/PWD/Women’ category. (Group B and C Positions are Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Professional Assistant, Junior Professional Assistant, Library Attendant, Stenographer, Hindi Typist, Mess supervisor, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant and Junior Office Assistant)
A crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad should be sent with the application towards registration fee (non-refundable). Separate application along with a separate Demand Draft must be submitted if a candidate wants to apply for more than one post
The Demand Draft must be placed/ tagged at the top of the application.
Please write the name of the post applied for and your name and full postal address on the backside of the DD without fail.________________
- Selection process: The qualification and experience prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for calling for Interview/selection process. Based on the academic performance, experience, bio-data, initial screening will be conducted. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without giving any reasons.
- Pay & Allowances: Besides pay in Pay Level, carries allowances at par with Central Government employees wherever applicable posted at Hyderabad.
- Any matter for which no specific instruction has been given shall be decided by the University and the decision shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- All the correspondence (call letter for written test/skill test/ interview etc) will be made through Email and Speed Post. Therefore all the candidates are advised to provide correct e-mail address and regularly check their e-mails for any updates from this Institute.
- Incomplete applications without the self-attested copies of experience and all educational qualifications, without the application fee etc will be rejected.
- University of Hyderabad reserves the right not to fill up the post, if it so desires.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification for the post.
- In case of any clarifications candidates can send email to email@example.com
11. It is for the candidates to ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions given in this regard.
- Relaxations in Age and Essential Qualifications will be given to the SC/ST/OBC/Women/Widows/PWD/EWS categories as per govt, of India Rules. Relaxation also will be given to the internal candidates by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates applying for the post(s) reserved for O.B.C. must submit the latest attested copy of the certificate of Creamy Layer-exclusion in the prescribed form issued by the Competent Authority, vide Column 3 of Gol Dept, of Personnel and Training O.M. No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 8th September 1993 and modified vide DoPT's O.M. No. 36033/3/2004-Esst(Res) dated 9th March 2004, and DoPT OM No. 36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res.) dated 14th October 2008, without which applications will not be considered.
- The upper age limit is relaxable to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe - 5 years; Other Backward Class - 3 years; and Physically Handicapped (PH) - 10 years (General Category).
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing them will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and/or experience higher than the minimum prescribed.
- Applicants willing to apply for more than one post must submit separate application form for each of the posts.
- The eligibility of candidates will be determined on the basis of qualifications/experience etc. acquired by them till the last date fixed for receipt of filled-in applications.
For Deputation Positions:
- The deputation will be governed by the terms and conditions contained in the DoPT O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay.II), dt. 17.06.2010 and 2/62016-Estt. (Pay-II, dt. 17.02.2016 2/62016-Estt. (Pay-II, dt. 17.02.2016 as amended from time to time.
- The deputationists are not eligible for permanent absorption or promotion in University.
- The application should be forwarded by the respective controlling officer along with the following documents, duly signed by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent:
(a) No Objection Certificate on the Application itself.
(b) Attested copies of ACRs/APARs of the last five (5) years up to 31.03.2019.
(c) Integrity Certificate.
(d) Vigilance Clearance certificate indicating that no disciplinary, criminal proceedings are pending or contemplated against the applicant.
(e) A certificate indicating major/minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate during the last 10 years.
(f) Self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications
(g) Applications received directly or without copies of APAR/ACRs will NOT be entertained.
For PWD Positions:
- i) Only such persons who have not less than 40% of relevant disability are eligible to be considered as per the persons with Disabilities (Equal opportunities, Protection of Rights & Full participation) Act, 1995.
(ii) Visually handicapped candidates with disability of forty percent and above can avail the assistance of a SCRIBE for the written examinations provided by the University, subject to such requests are made in the application form. Question papers and answer sheets will not be provided in Braille.
(iii) Persons with visual disability of less than forty percent will not be considered as visually handicapped persons. One-eyed candidates and partially blind candidates who are able to read the normal question paper set for all the candidates with or without magnifying glass and who wish to write/indicate the answer with the help of a magnifying glass will be allowed to use the magnifying glass in the examination hall and will not be entitled for a scribe. Such candidates will have to bring their own magnifying glass to the examination hall.
(iv) The candidates should furnish medical certificates issued by the competent Authority as proof of their disability. If the Disability certificate is in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates should submit a self-certified translated copy of the same in English or Hindi along with the photo copy of the certificate in local language.
(v) Persons who are otherwise qualified to hold clerical posts but are certified as being unable to type by the medical board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the Handicapped (or by a Civil Surgeon where there is no such board ), are exempted from passing the typing test. For this puipose, such candidates are required to produce a medical certificate in the prescribed format from the medical authorities. The term ‘Physically Handicapped Persons’ does not cover those who are visually handicapped or who are hearing handicapped but covers only those, whose physical disability permanently prevents them from typing.
(vi) The upper age limit is relaxable upto 10 years for PWD candidates plus 5 years for PHD’s belonging to SC/ ST categoiy and upto 3 years for OBC categoiy. Any other age relaxation shall be as per Government of India guidelines.
(vii) Caste Certificate: The candidates should clearly state to which category they belong. They should
also enclose a certificate issued by M.R.O. / competent authority as proof to this effect, without which the applications will not be considered.
(viii) If the SC/ST/ OBC and Disability certificates are in a language other than English/ Hindi, the
candidates are required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same in English or Hindi
- The eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format (enclosed) duly following the instructions. The applications should reach by 5 p.m. on 30th December, 2019 to the following address:
Assistant Registrar, (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 221, First Floor, Administration Building, University of Hyderabad, Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Central University P.O., Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500 046.
Please Refers Website and Notification and Application forms : Click Here