Telangana TET 2019
Opp.E.Gate, LB Stadium Basheerbagh,
TS TET Important Dates :
Telangana TET last date for submitting
Event Date Issue of notification Jun-19 Online application Jun-19 Last date Aug-19 Correction period Sep-19 Hall Ticket /Admit Card Oct-19 Exam Date 2020 Oct-19 Declaration of result Nov-19 Posting orders Dec-19
TS TET 2020 Application form
Application form/Registration will be available July 2020. So candidate has to fill the Registration form online (without any mistake) with candidate information such as name, father name, date of birth, Education and other information.
How to Apply Online For Telangana TET 2020
- Visit the official website or click below link
- Next, click on the online registration link.
- Fill all the details registration form.
- Upload photograph & signature) on application form.
Telangana TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For Primary (I to V)-
- The candidates must intermediate recognized university.
- GEN candidates must have (Non Reserved Category)Fifty Percent and Forty Percent marks (SC/ST) with must have Diploma in Elementary Education.
For Upper Primary Paper IInd (Class VI to VIII) –
- Graduation degree must have candidate along with a B.Ed. Degree Candidates have to secure at list Fifty Percent marks in the degree.
- Candidate’s minimum age is 18 years and candidate’s age limit should be not more than 35 years.
TSTET Application Fee:
Telangana state school education board conducted two paper 1st and 2nd . Candidate have choice means candidate can choose one paper or bother paper. The application fee details are given below:
- For single paper 500
- For Both Paper: 1000
- Application Fee via online
TS TET Exam Pattern 2020 TSTET Paper I Exam Pattern
Topics Total Question Marks Exam Duration Child Developement 30 Multiple Choice Questions 30-marks Language paper I 30 Multiple Choice Questions 30-marks Language Paper II 30 Multiple Choice Questions 30-marks 150 Minutes mathematics 30 Multiple Choice Questions 30-marks Environmental science 30 Multiple Choice Questions 30-marks Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions 150-marks
TSTET Paper IInd Exam Pattern
Topics/Subjects Total Question Marks Exam Duration Child Development & Pedagogy 30 Multiple Choice Questions 30-marks Language paper I 30 Multiple Choice Questions 30-marks Language Paper II 30 Multiple Choice Questions 30-marks 150 Minutes 1. Mathematics and science teacher 60 Multiple Choice Questions 60-marks
2. Social Studies/Social Science Teacher 3. For any above Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions 150-marks TS TET 2020 Admit Card TS TET 2020 Admit Card will be available on 15 days before exam. We will be update soon for admit card realsing.
TS TET 2020 Result
The Result will be announced for all category posts in the month of December 2020 in online only. The result will show on official portal or website of TS TET.