Online applications are invited in the prescribed format for the following permanent posts of Assistant Professors in the Academic Pay Level 10 of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, in the College. The application form can be filled from the website of the College www.ststephens.edu and submitted online. The last date for receipt of application is two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the College website.
- Chemistry , Total Vacancy : - 4 Posts
- Philosophy , Total Vacancy : - 03 Posts
- Mathematics , Total Vacancy : - 1 Posts
- Economics , Total Vacancy : - 1 Posts
- Physics , Total Vacancy : - 1 Posts
- English , Total Vacancy : - 1 Posts
- Hindi , Total Vacancy : - 1 Posts
Eligibility criteria, essential qualifications and pay scales are as per the rules of
the University of Delhi/ University Grants Commission. PwD: Persons with
Disability OH: Orthopedically Handicapped.
• Good academic record with at least 55% marks (relaxation of 5% for SC/ST/PH candidates/for those holding Ph.D degree who are already in the University system and have obtained Master's degree prior to 1991) or an equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale at the Master's level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
• Candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC. However, those candidates who hold a Ph.D degree (in accordance with UGC Regulations 2009) in the concerned subject are exempted from NET.
• Posts reserved for physically handicapped candidates will be filled before the other posts.
• Candidates already in service must apply through proper channels.
• The College is a Christian Minority Institution and reserves the right to call a limited number of applicants forinterview based on their qualifications.
• The College reserves the right to change the number and nature of posts and not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised.
• PwD candidates may approach the helpdesk setup at the College in case they require any assistance in filling up the application form
ST. STEPHEN S COLLEGE UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, DELHI
Sudhir Bose Marg, University Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
ST. STEPHEN S COLLEGE UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (SPM)
University Of Delhi
Punjabi Bagh (West),
New Delhi – 110026
SPM Junior Assistant
Important Date :
Last Date for the receipt of Application : 07-08-2019
Total Vacancy : 05 Vacancies
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Delhi Jobs Recruitment 2019-2020 for Junior Assistant (JACT) Posts: Delhi University, Shyama Prasad Mukherji College, Delhi has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant (JACT) - 05 vacancies. The relevant particulars like name of the posts, qualification, age limit, scale of pay and anticipated vacancy position under each category of posts are stated in the following paragraphs. A candidate must go through the instruction thoroughly and carefully before submitting application. Any omission/ suppression of information shall lead to rejection of application or candidature at any stage of the process without further intimation. The conditions so prescribed shall not be relaxed. Selection will be made through an open competitive examination to be conducted by the Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Delhi. Candidates are Interested in the Vacancies details and passed 5th, 8th, 10th, 12th, ITI Pass, Graduate, PG, Degree/ Diploma Examination. Candidate may apply on or before 07-08-2019 at 05:00 PM Hrs on wards.
Recruitment Details are giving below
Job Location: Delhi
Total Seats: 05 Posts
Name of the Post:
Junior Assistant (JACT)
Qualified in Senior Secondary Certificate with Diploma Certificate on minimum 6 month duration Computer Application or Graduate Degree in Computer Application.
Candidates age limit is 27 years, Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates will be required to pay Application/ Test Fee of 250/- for UR/ OBC Category, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category. Woman Free. Application Should be submitted a Demand Draft Drawn in favour of "Principal, Shyama Prasad Mukherji College", Payable at Delhi.
Method of selection: Selection shall be made on the basis for the refer official notification.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the Application Proforma from our Website and submit their applications only in the prescribed Performa along with all relevant supporting documents duly self attested, application should be super-scribed “Application for the post of-----------”, through Speed/ Registered post only To Principal, Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (for Woman), University of Delhi, Delhi-110026 on or before 07-08-2019 at 05:00 PM Hrs on wards.
Last Date of Application Form : 07-08-2019
Notification Pdf & Application Forms : Click Here