Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form available at online link https://colrec.du.ac.in/ from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professors, in the Academic Pay Level 10 of the 7m Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, in the College (? 57700-182400/-), in various departments/subjects of the College. The last date for receipt of application is 06.12.2019 or within two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later. The Minimum Qualification for appointment as Assistant Professor is Master’s Degree with 55% marks (or equivalent) in concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption for NET having acquired PH.D shall be granted in accordance with UGC regulations).
- Botany , Total Vacancy : - 11 Posts
- Chemistry , Total Vacancy : - 21 Posts
- Commerce , Total Vacancy : - 14 Posts
- Economics , Total Vacancy : - 05 Posts
- English , Total Vacancy : - 09 Posts
- Hindi , Total Vacancy : - 05 Posts
- History , Total Vacancy : - 07 Posts
- Mathematics , Total Vacancy : - 11 Posts
- Philosophy , Total Vacancy : - 01 Posts
- Physical Education , Total Vacancy : - NIL
- Physics , Total Vacancy : - 24 Posts
- Political Science , Total Vacancy : - 07 Posts
- Sanskrit , Total Vacancy : - 03 Posts
- Statistics , Total Vacancy : - 05 Posts
- Zoology , Total Vacancy : - 11 Posts
Total Vacancy : - 11
UR-Unreserved, SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC-Other Backward Classes, EWS: Economically Weaker Section. PwBD-Persons with Benchmark Disability, Vl-Visual Impaired including blindness and low vision and LD-Locomotor Disability including leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy.
Person with Disabilities candidates may approach the help desk setup at the College in case they require any assistance in filling up the application form.
The qualification and the age for the above mentioned posts are in accordance with the UGC regulations 2018 and later adopted by University of Delhi.
The details regarding qualifications, experience, Screening guidelines and indicative proforma etc. are available on the College website: http://www.ramjas.du.ac.in along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form.
For details please visit the College website. Any addendum/ corrigendum shall be posted only on the College Website: http://www.ramias.du.ac.in
UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
UNIVERSITY ENCLAVE, DELHI-110007 Phone : 27667706, Fax : 27667447 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.ramjas.du.ac.in