The Director, National Skill Training Institute Kolkata, Dasnagar, Howrah invites applications for appointment to 08 (eight) post of “Workshop Attendant” in Level-2; Pay Band of Rs. 19900-63200/- in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. The post is temporary but likely to continue.
Name of Post : - Workshop Attendant”
Number of Post : - 08 Posts
Classification :- General Central Service Group "C" Technical, Non-Gazetted, Non - Ministerial
Pay Level & Scale of Pay : - In Level-2; Rs. 19900-63200/-in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Maximum Age: - 30 years (Relaxable for Government Servants upto age of 40 years in the case of general Candidates and upto 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time ).
Note: -1. The crucial date for determining age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from Candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Laddakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep).
2. The crucial date for determining the age limit in the case of candidates from Employment Exchange shall be the last date upto which the Employment Exchange is asked to submit the names.
Essential Qualifications :
(i) Class 10th pass or equivalent and
(ii) National Trade Certificate followed by one year experience in an Industry, Or
(iii) National Apprenticeship Certificate.
Probation Period : Appointee shall be on probation for two years from the date of his Appointment.
1. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the Candidate.
2. Candidates are required to obtain caste certificates in proper Proforma from the appropriate authority and produce the Original certificate at the time of verification, failing which he/ she may be disqualified.
3. Xerox copy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, not below the rank of Tehsildar, in case of SC/OBC Candidates. OBC candidates shall enclose OBC Non-Creamy-Layer Certificate in Central Government format issued on or after 01-04-2019 by the Competent Authority at the time of Document Verification Certificates should contain Caste, Date of Issue etc and bear the Seal of the Issuing Authority. General Instruction :
1. Production of original Documents of Date of Birth and Educational Qualification on the day of Document Verification is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear for the Document Verification. Certificate in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by the attested translation in English / Hindi. Photocopy of all documents should be self attested. No TA / DA / Accommodation will be given for appearing in the Written Test / Document Verification. They may also be required to stay during the Document Verification for 2-3 days, for which they have to make their own arrangement.
2. Candidates should be in readiness to appear for Written Test and Document Verification etc at a short notice after the last date for submission of application is over. All candidates, found eligible after scrutiny of applications, will be called for test in due course of time.
The applications in the following format on plain papers along with attested copies of all testimonials should reach the Office of the Director, National Skill Training Institute Kolkata, Dasnagar, Howrah-711105 (West Bengal) within 21 days of
publication of this APPOINTMENT NOTICE. The candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Laddakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep may send their applications by speed post only and the last date of receipt of application will be within 28 days of publication of this APPOINTMENT NOTICE.
National Skill Training Institute
Dasnagar, Howrah -711105 Phone No. 033-2653-1225, Fax No.033-2653-1257 E-mail: atihowrah.nic.in, Website: WWW.atihowrah.org.in