National Institute of Technology Silchar invites applications in prescribed format from Indian Nationals, possessing consistently good academic record and requisite qualifications and experience, with commitment to work, passion for teaching and research and an inclination towards institutional development, for the following positions:
Name of post :-
Professor : - Level -14A [PB - IV with AGP IN R10,500.00 (6'" CPC scale)]
Associate Professor : - Level-13A2 [PB- IV with AGP INR 9,500.00 (6,hCPC scale)]
Assistant Professor Grade - : - Level -12 [PB - III with AGP INR 8,000.00 (6 CPC scale)]
Assistant Professor Grade : - Level-11 [PB- III with AGP INR 7,000.00 (6,h CPC scale)]
Civil Engineering : - All Specializations
Mechanical Engineering : - All Specializations
Electrical Engineering : - All Specializations
Electronics & Communication Engineering Computer Science & Engineering : All Specializations
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering : - All Specializations
Mathematics : - All Specializations
Management Studies : - All Specializations
Total Number of Tentative Posts: 65
NOTE: Reservation for SC / ST/ OBC / PWD / EWS applicable as per Gol norms
1. Application fees of INR 1,000.00 for General/OBC candidates & INR 500.00 for SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates be paid directly to State Bank of India in the account of Director, NIT Silchar (AIC No. -10521277057, IFSCCode-SBIN0007061).
2. The prescribed format of the application form and data sheet can be downloaded from NIT Silcharwebsite (www.nits.ac.ir).
3. The soft copy ofthe application should include thefollowing:
i. The application form in pdf format
ii. The data sheet in MS Excel in xls/xlsxformat
iii. The pdf version ofthe data sheet mentioned in 3. (ii) above
iv. Soft copy of the transaction slip forthefees deposited
v. Copy of speed post receipt
The soft copy of the application must be sent to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com within 28,h October, 2020 by 5 pm. The subject line of email should contain the name ofthe department and post applied. No application will be considered after that time.
4. The hard copy ofthe application should include thefollowing
i. The duly filled in application form
ii. All relevant documents (self-attested)
iii. The hard copy of the data sheet
iv. Copy of transaction slip for the fees deposited
The hard copy ofthe application should be sent to "Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology Silchar, P.O. Silchar-788 010, Assam" within due date (28th October, 2020) by Speed Post only.
The name ofthe department and post applied for, must be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
5. Persons employed in Government and Semi-Government organizations should submit the application through proper channel with advance copy directly to Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology Silchar, P.O. Silchar - 788 010, Assam. Those who fail to submit through proper channel should produce NOC at the time of interview.
6. Softcopy application after due date will not be considered.
7. Candidates are encouraged to check the Institute website regularly for any update.
8. The cut-off date for determination of the eligibility is the closing date for receipt of application form i.e. 28.10.2020.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
2. The prescribed qualification and experience are minimum and mere possession ofthe same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview/selection process.
3. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates, who are not called for interview/selection process/selected for appointment.
4. Canvassing in anyform will result in disqualification of candidature.
5. Legal disputes, if any, will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Silchar Court only.
6. Candidates should send their application form along with all supporting documents duly self-attested.
7. All reserved category candidates shall be required to submit self-attested copies of the latest Caste/ EWS certificate issued by competent authority at the time of interview, if called for. Similarly, PWD candidates shall be required to submit proof of physical disability certificate of permanent nature from competent medical authority at the time of interview.
8. NoTA/DAis admissible forattending the interview.
9. Candidates are requested to provide their active email Id/mobile phone numbers/landline phone numbers in the application form for easy contact.
10. The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications or it may amend any of the clauses above as per orders ofthe competent authority/Govt. of India.
11. Incomplete/unsigned applications shall be summarily rejected and no communication in this regard shall be entertained.
12. Candidate should fill in separate application form for each Department, if applying for more than one Department.
* The instant recruitment forthe post of Registrar (Administration) shall be subject to outcome of decision by the Hon'ble High Court of Delhi in writ petition (C) No. 4231/2017. * Those applicants who have applied against the advertisement No. 55/2019 for the postofRegistrar(Admn.)published on 20.02.2019 need notapply again.