National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar, has been setup at Jatni in Khurda District of Odisha by the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India as a unique institution of its kind pursuing undergraduate and post-graduate education in sciences combined with frontline research. The campus of NISER at Jatni, is spread over a sprawling 300 acres of land on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar. It is a fully residential campus with all modern living amenities including children's school, health centre, banking facilities etc
NISER invites applications from the eligible citizens of India for the following post by Direct Recruitment on regular basis for engagement in day-to-day activities of Health Centre.
Last date for apply of online application: February 28, 2020
Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: March 05, 2020
Name of the Post : - Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Medical Practitioner)
Total Post Code : - 02 Post , OBC - 01 Post , SC - 01 Post
Pay details : - Basic Pay: Rs 56100/- Level 10 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix
Details of Essential Qualification, Age and experience:
Name of the Post : Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Medical Practitioner)
Essential Qualification & Experience :
ii) 1 year experience in reputed hospital with more than 50 beds after obtaining MBBS degree.
Age : For OBC candidate: 43 Years For SC candidate: 45 years
Preferable : Working experience in Central / Sate Govt. or similar organized services / semi Govt. / PSU / Govt. Autonomous organizations / Govt. Universities / Govt. Institutes of National Importance, holding a regular Govt. Position are preferable.
The crucial date for determining the age-limit and experience shall be the closing date of receiving online applications:
To provide the comprehensive primary health care to the Institute members (faculty, staff, and students), Research scholars, projects workers, official visitors, conference delegates and casual workers. NISER has a 20 bedded hospital and outpatient clinic with pharmacy, pathology laboratory, facility for ECG, X-ray and a physiotherapy unit. Medical section not only provides the basic health care facilities, but it also takes initiative in health promotion activities such as diet counseling and health education. The person selected is expected to help in establishing the above facility at NISER, Jatni campus along with any other responsibility as decided by the competent authority of NISER.
General information about posts advertised:
- This advertisement should not be construed as binding on NISER to make appointment.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for examination/interview.
- The candidates applying for the said post must go through the detailed advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria prescribed for the said post as laid down in the advertisement.
- Applicants who are employed in Government, Semi-Government Organizations or Institutions should send their applications THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL else they will be required to produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their employer at the time of interview.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned herein may not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Institute reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of applications for recruitment.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider to fill or not to fill the position. The Institute has the right to set different as well as higher norms, while short-listing, taking into account the specific requirement.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason.
How to apply:
i) Only ON-LINE applications are received. The applicants should apply online through the website http://www.niser.ac.in on or before February 28, 2020.
ii) Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she is fulfilling all the requisite qualification and experience.
iii) The candidate should have a valid email id for applying and should remain active till the completion of recruitment process.
iv) The candidate should keep the following items ready before going for apply.
a) Soft copy (JPG file) of passport size photograph of the candidate.
b) Scanned copy of Signature of the candidate
v) After final submission of application the candidate should take printout of the online application form and send it to the following address through Registered/Speed post only with the self attested photocopies of certificates providing his/her age, qualification and experience. The envelope containing the application should be superscripted as “Application for the post of “name of the post” and Advertisement No.
vi) The application form complete in all respect along with self attested copies of relevant certificates in support of educational qualifications, age, caste and experience etc. must reach in the sealed envelope to the “Recruitment Cell” at the address given below on or before March 05, 2020 in any case NISER will not be responsible for any postal delay
National Institute of Science Education and Research
PO- Jatni, Dist- Khurda
Odisha, Pin- 752050
Other Important Points : -
1. GROUNDS OF REJECTION:
- Application in any other mode except as described above.
- Application received after the last date.
- Application of candidate not fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Application without copy of relevant certificates.(MBBS certificate, MCI registration certificate, Internship completion certificate, Valid Experience certificates)
2. Candidates are advised to visit NISER website and their registered email id time to time for getting information regarding the recruitment process. Any information regarding the written examination/interview etc. will be informed to the candidates through their registered email ids only.
i. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that, a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
ii. Decision of NISER in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examination, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Institute in this regard.
Please Refers Notification : - Click Here
Please Refers Online Application : - Click here
Rolling Advertisement for Recruitment of Faculty Members
The National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar has been set up at Jatni, Khurda, Odisha by the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India as a unique institute of its kind for pursuing undergraduate and post graduate education in the area of basic sciences combined with frontline research.
NISER invites applications throughout the year from Indian Citizens possessing excellent academic records and research experience for faculty positions in the field of Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Earth & Planetary Sciences, Humanity & Social Sciences, Mathematical Sciences & Computer sciences at the following levels
Positions with Pay : -
- Assistant Professor Level 12 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Pay Progression (78800-209200) Initial Basic Pay: 78,800/- ; Required Qualification : - Ph.D in relevant field with 3 years of Post Doctoral experience ; Total Vacancies : - Depends upon the sanctioned strength.
- Reader-F Level 13 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Pay Progression (123100-215900) Initial Basic Pay: 1,23,100/- ; Required Qualification : - Ph.D in relevant field with 5 years of Post Doctoral experience ; Total Vacancies : - Depends upon the sanctioned strength.
- Associate Professor Level 13A of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Pay Progression (131100-216600) Initial Basic Pay: 1,31,100/- ; Required Qualification : - Ph.D in relevant field with 8 years of Post Doctoral experience ; Total Vacancies : - Depends upon the sanctioned strength.
Interested candidates may apply for the above positions by ONLINE mode only through the website https://www.niser.ac.in
General information about posts advertised:
1) Applications complete in all respect, received through online mode shall ONLY be accepted.
2) Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned herein may not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/seminar. Institute reserves the right to fix higher criteria for shortlisting of applications for recruitment.
3) Based upon the research credential, area of expertise, quality of publication and Post Doctoral experience, shortlisted candidates ONLY shall be called for seminar/ interaction/ interview.
4) Applicants who are employed in Government, Semi-Government Organizations or Institutions should send their applications THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL else they will be required to produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their employer at the time of interview.
5) Any type of intimation to the candidates will be made through their email ids only. The candidates are advised to keep their email id active till the end of recruitment process.
6) The Institute reserves the right to consider to fill or not to fill positions in any of the above and or any other specialisation(s)/School(s). The Institute has the right to set different as well as higher norms, while short-listing, taking into account the specific requirement of the individual departments.
7) Application through the Rolling Advertisement is a continuous process and will continue as per the requirement of the School and also as per the availability of the posts. Applications will be received throughout the year and processed periodically.
For any other details please visit NISER website (https://www.niser.ac.in).
Please Refers Notification : - Click Here
Please Refers Online Application Forms : - Click Here
Address : -
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH BHUBANESWAR (An Autonomous Institute under Dept. of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India) AT/PO-Jatni, Dist- Khurda, Odisha, Pin-752050, Website: www. niser.ac.in, email-id: email@example.com Adv. No. NISER/FA-Rct/Fac/03-2019