NATIONAL COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH & TRAINING
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), an apex organization for Educational Research, Teacher Training and Development of Curriculum and Instructional material in school education, invites online applications for filling up following 266 academic positions (Group-A) under direct recruitment through interview, for its constituent units all over India. These posts are transferable amongst the constituent units of the Council located at Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore,Shillong and Delhi.
Name of Posts
1. Professor Academic level 14 with rationalized 38 Post entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/- (Prerevised scale of pay: Rs. 37,400- 67,000 with AGP-10,000).
2. Associate Professor Academic level 13A with rationalized 83 Post entry pay of Rs. 1,31,400/- (Prerevised scale of pay: Rs.37,400- 67,000 with AGP-9,000).
3. Assistant Professor Academic level 10 with rationalized 142 Post entry pay of Rs.57,700/- (Prerevised scale of pay: Rs. 15,600- 39,100 with AGP-6,000)
4. Librarian Academic level 14 with rationalized 1Post entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/- (Prerevised scale of pay: Rs. 37,400- 67,000 with AGP-10,000).
5. Assistant Librarian Academic level 10 with rationalized 2Post entry pay of Rs.57,700/- (Prerevised scale of pay: Rs.15,600- 39,100 with AGP-6,000).
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS Age, educational qualification, experience of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian and Assistant Librarian will be as per the UGC/NCERT, Govt. of India norms as amended from time to time and in force at the time of closing date of filling-up online application. Further details regarding detailed eligibility conditions etc. can be seen on the NCERT website: www.ncert.nic.in (see the link Announcements-Vacancy-Academic). The submission of online application completed in all respect will be closed in 30 days from the date of publication.