MANAGE invites applications for the Posl of Director (Agril. Marketing) on Direct Recruitment I Deputation basis in the Pay Matrix Level 14, Rs.144200-218200 under un-reserved category. For further details, please visit www.manage.gov.in
Name of the Post :- Director (Agricultural Marketing)
No. of Posts : 01 Post
Classification : - Pay matrix level -14: Pay
Scale of Pay : - Pay : Rs.144200-218200 7th CPC
Age limit for direct recruits : -
a) Up to 50 years of age.
b) Relaxable for Govt. Servants up to 5 years
Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits : -
1. Post Graduate in-Agricultural Marketing/Agri Business Management /Agricultural Economics / Marketing Management with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade.
2. Ph.D in the concerned subject from a recognized university and v/ith a minimum of 10 publication as book I Research papers / Policy papers.
3.10 years of experience in the area of Agricultural marketing v/ith focus on Training, Teaching. Industry, Consultancy and Research covering different components of marketing regulation. Policies, Grading and Standardization and marketing planning and designing. Market Information, Aggregation, Price Discovery Mechanism etc., out of which 5 years should be in the cadre of Associate Professor in the grade pay of Rs. 9000/- or Pay Matrix of 13A(7th Pay Commission).
(B) In the event, the candidate is from industry or profession, the
following shall be essential:
1. Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master's Degree or equivalent in Agricultural Marketing / Agribusiness Management/ Economics / Marketing Management from a "recognized university.
2."Ph.D. in the concerned subject from a recognized university or Experience in handling Research consultancy projects in marketing of agricultural produce which is significant and can be recognized at national / International level as equivalent to Ph. D."
3.The candidate should have fifteen years' professional work experience in the field of supply chain management, management of contract farming, farmer producer companies, future market and spot market etc.. ofwhich at least eight years should be at a senior level comparable to that of Associate Professor of university."
1.Teaching, research, industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization;
2. Published work, such as research papers, patents filed / obtained, books and/or technical reports; and
3. Experience of guiding the project work /dissertation of PG / Research Students or supervising R&D projects in industry.
a)Persons under Central / State Govts., / Universities / Recognized Research Institutions / PSUs / Statutory, Semi Govt, or Autonomous organizations.
In case of recruitment on deputation : -
b) Holding analogous posts on regular basis.
With 6 years of sen/ice in the posts in the pay matrix level 13A or equivalent and possessing qualifications mentioned at sl. No. 6.
c)The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of application.
Last date for receipt of application along with Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of MANAGE payable at Hyderabad is within 30 days from the date of publishing in Employment News. Those who are in Govt. Service should forward their application through proper channel. However, an advance copy of the application may be submitted on or before the last date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach at MANAGE. Hyderabad within 10 days after the last date. Director General, MANAGE, reserves the right to cancel this Employment Notice without any notice
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION MANAGEMENT (MANAGE)
(An organization of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govtof India) Rajendranagar, Hydcrabad-500030. Tel: 040-24016702-06/8/9, Fax: 040-24015388. web: www.manage.gov.in