National Council of Educational Research & Training invites filling up one post Principal (Group 'A')
NCERT, an apex organization for Educational Research, Teacher Training and Development of Curriculum and Instructional Material in School Education, invites applications for one post (likely to be increased) of Principal (Group 'A')for its Regional Institute of Education on tenure basis. This appointment will be initially for a period of two years, extendable for a maximum period of five years. The Council follows the UGC guidelines for recruitment of its faculty. However, NCERT's own thrust and focus areas should be reflected in the background of potential candidates. The essential qualifications and desirable qualification for the post of Principal, RIE are as under:
Pay Scale: Rs.37.400-67,000 with AGP- Rs.10, 000/- (Pre-revised)
(i) A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University.
(ii) A Ph.D Degree in a relevant discipline(s) with evidence of published work and research guidance.
(iii) Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/research/administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
(iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) as set out in UGC's Regulations in Appendix III for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
1. Degree/P.G. Diploma in the field of education/ educational administration.
2. At least 2 years'field experience in school level education.
1. Mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements laid down, does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Mere submission of application will not entail a right for claiming interview.
2. NCERT reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility qualifications etc. in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
3. Applicants serving in Government, Quasi-Government, Public sector Undertaking and Autonomous Organizations should apply through proper channel.
4. Only Indian nationals can apply.
5. The applicant should not be more than 57 years of age as on closing date of receipt of applications.
6. In case of Contract appointment, the contract can be terminated by other party by giving one month's notice.
7. The pay and other emoluments of the Principal recruited under the clauses above shall be fixed as per Government of India/UGC norms.
8. The applications without complete information, required documents and received after the due date will summarily be rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
9. It may be noted that the age of retirement on superannuation in NCERT is 65 years.
10. All eligible employees of the Council can also apply. Their appointment will also be initially for a period of two years, extendable for a maximum period of five years.
11. Selection will be based on assessment of qualifications and interview. The date of interview will be intimated later.
12. Selected candidate(s) can be transferred to any of Regional Institution of Education of NCERT.
13. NCERT reserves the right to increase the vacancy(s) depending upon the actual requirement or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reasons/change the number of post(s).
Applications in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) along with attested photocopies of documents relating to qualifications including mark sheets, recent photograph, crossed DD of Rs. 100/-non-refundable (not required for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities candidates/Women candidates and Council employees) in favour of Secretary, NCERT payable at State Bank of India, NCERT Branch, New Delhi-110016, be sent to the Section Officer, Recruitment Section-1, Room No.-12, 5th Floor, Zakir Husain Block, NCERT, New Delhi-110016 by 29.04.2019. The Council, at its discretion, may relax the conditions for exceptionally proven Academics/Professionals having experience of a high caliber.
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies on deputation basis on foreign service terms for a period of one year and extendable for further period on year to year basis.
1. One vacancy (likely to change) of Senior Accounts Officer in the PB-III of Rs. 15600-39100 with GP of Rs. 6600/- (pre-revised) at New Delhi/ Bhopal.
The eligibility conditions are as under:-
1) Officers of Central Govt./State Govt./UTs/Autonomous Organization holding analogous posts on regular basis or 7 years of regular service in the Pay Band-ll of Rs. 9300-34800 with GP Rs. 4600.
2. One vacancy (likely to change) of Accounts Officer in the PB-II of Rs. 9300-34800 with GP of Rs. 4600/- (Pre-revised) at New Delhi/Ajmer/Bhopal/Bhubaneswar/Mysore.
The eligibility conditions are as under :-
1) Officers of the Central Govt./State Govt./UTs/Autonomous Organization holding analogous posts on regular basis or 3 years of regular service in the grade pay of Rs. 4200.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years.
The eligible candidates may send their application duly signed along with self-attested copies of qualification/ experience/ Caste certificate with the latest passport size photograph pasted on application form through Proper Channel to the Section Officer, R-ll Section, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi 110016 within 21 days from the date of publication for this advertisement in the Employment News in the enclosed proforma. The employer, while forwarding such application, should send Vigilance Clearance Certificate and attested copies of ACR of the employee for the last five years. Incomplete applications/ applications received after due date will not be entertained. Detailed Advertisement & Proforma for application is available on the website of NCERT at ncert.nic.in. >Announcements> vacancies>Non-Academic.
NCERT invites applications for filling up following posts on Deputation basis:
(1) CHIEF ACCOUNTS OFFICER: One post of Chief Accounts Officer (UR) In the Pay Level 12 (Rs. 78800-209200) PB- III of Rs. 15600 - 39100 with GP Rs. 7600,'-. The incumbent of the post also acts as Internal Financial Advisor. This post Is proposed to be filled on deputation basis on foreign service terms & conditions from amongst the Officers of Central Govt./State Govt./ UT.'Autonomous Organization or officer of Indian Audit and Accounts Servicc. Indian Defence Accounts Services and other organized Accounts Cadre holding analogue posts or 5 year regular service in P8-III with Grade Pay Rs. 6GOO/- (Pre-Revised).
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation to the employees of the Council as per Rule.
Note 1: The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall nol be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, the deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note 2: Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex- cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the some or some other organization or department of ihe Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed throe years.
(2) VIGILANCE-CUM-SECURITY OFFICER: One pest of Vigilance-cum-Security Officer (UR) in the Pay Level-12 (Rs. 705OO-2O92CO) PB -III of Rs. 15600-39100 with GP Rs. 7600.'- on deputation basis (on a tenure basis by entering into a contract). The eligibility conditions are as under:
Essential Qualification: (1) Graduate from a recognized University.
(2) Should have at least 7 years experience in dealing with vigilance matters conducting inquiry proceedings, of which 2 years should be in a responsible capacity under the Govt Dept/Autonomous Body/PSU, preferably dealing with Investigation of complaints'holding of inquiries/vigilance wcr Mitigation work of the establishment etc.
(3) Officers under the Central Govt /Stale Govt/Semi Govt./ Autonomous or Statutory organisations holding analogous posts on regular basis or with 5 years of regular sen/ice in PB ill Rs. 15600-39100 with GP Rs.6600/• (Pre - Revised).
2. Desirable: (1) Law Degree.
(2) Experience In Police Deptt Defence Services.
Note: Qualification and age relaxable in case of candidates otherwise qualified and candidates belonging to Police Department and Defence Services.
3. Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years on tho closing date of receipt of applications. Note 1. Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in ihe same cr some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Note 2. Reserved accommodation in the NCERT Campus. New Delhi Is available for tho Vigilance-cum-Security Officer.
The eligible candidates may send their application through proper channel in the Annexure I & II duly signed along with self attested copies of qualification/ experience/Caste certificate wilh the latest passport size photograph pasted on application to the Section Officer R-ll, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi • 110016 within 21 days from the date of publication for this advertisement. The employer. whrJe forwarding such application, should send Vigilance Clearance Certificate and attested cop<es of APAR of the employee for the last five year, incomplete applications/applications received after closing date will not be entertained.