Applications are invited for filling up of one post of Staff Officer in the Pay Level-11 in the pay matrix (Rs. 67700-208700) on deputation (including short-term contract) basis in the Department of Science and Technology as per details given below: -
1. NAME OF THE POST: Staff Officer
2. CLASSIFICATION: Group 'A' Gazetted Non-Ministerial
3. PAY LEVEL: Level-11 in the pay matrix (Rs. 67700-208700)
4. MODE OF RECRUITMENT: Deputation (including short-term contract)
5. PERIOD OF DEPUTATION: Three years
6. AGE: Maximum fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Administration or Autonomous or Statutory organization or Public Sector Undertaking or recognized University or Institute or Research institution;
(a) (i) holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre
or Department; or (ii) with five years' service rendered after appointment to the post on a regular basis in the Level-10 in the pay matrix (Rs.56100-177500), in the parent cadre or Department; and
(b) possessing the following educational qualification and experience:
Essential: (i) Bachelor's degree from a recognized University or institute; and
(ii) Five years' experience in handling scientific matters or schemes or worked in the capacity of personal staff of scientists in any recognized scientific organization or Ministry or Department.
Knowledge of shorthand.
Note 1: The period of deputation (including short-term contract) including the period of deputation (including short-term contract) in another Ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed four years.
Age: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall not be exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
For the application format and other general conditions and requirements visit our website: www.dst.gov.in.
Note: 1. Those candidates who have already applied against this advertisement published earlier in Employment News edition dated 25-31 May, 2019 need not apply again.
2. Completed applications should reach this office within 45 days (60 days for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep) by 5.30 P.M. from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.