MANIT Recruitment 2019 for Training and Placement Executive/ Training and Placement Consultants
MANIT Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on MANIT Recruitment 2019-20 are updated right here. Instant availability of Information provided on MANIT Recruitment 23 September 2019 are for the benefit of the jobseekers and aspirants looking for jobs with MANIT. Subscribe now to achieve your dream job through MANIT Recruitment 2019-20.
- Name of Post : Training and Placement Executive/ Training and Placement Consultants
- Total Vacancy : 01 Post
- Job Locations : Bhopal
- Experience : 5 - 10 years
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Posted on Application : 29-08-2019
- Last DateTo Apply : 20-09-2019
- Education Requirement : Any Post Graduate,MBA/PGDM
Qualification in Details:
1. Job Description: IIIT Bhopal is looking for qualified candidates to be appointed as a Training and Placement Executive (TPE). Training & Placement Executive is responsible for handling all facets of campus placements, including Internships for UG students of IIIT Bhopal. This involves establishing contact with companies, arranging for tests and group discussions, holding preplacement talks, conducting final interviews, grooming students including training on soft-skills for better placements and any other kind of recruitment related activity. The role also involves providing guidance to students seeking higher education.
2. Minimum Eligibility Criteria: a. Master's Degree (full-time) from a reputed university, MBA Preferable. b. Minimum 5-10 years of industry experience with 2 years in a leadership role, preferably in related roles. c. Excellent Communication Skills, PR, liaison and relationship building d. Ability to develop sound, credible and reciprocal relations with industry e. Ability to work with UG students who are from various social and economic backgrounds
3. Salary & Benefits: Commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience.
Application fee of 500/- (NIL for SC/ST, PwD candidates) to be paid as Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhopal, payable at Bhopal (SBI branch Code: 001608). This can also be paid online using SBI Collect
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bhopal C/o The Registrar, MANIT, Link Road No. 3 Bhopal 462003 Madhya Pradesh, India
1. The appointment would be on full time basis and the candidate would not be permitted to take up any other assignments during the period of contract with the Institute. 2. The appointment is of temporary nature which can be terminated at any time with 30 days’ notice by this Institute without assigning any reason. 3. It is a contractual appointment. Initial appointment will be for a period of one or two years with possibility of further extensions. In addition to above, Institute is also looking for Training & Placement Consultants (on part-time basis) for outside locations viz. Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai etc.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Application fee of 500/- (NIL for SC/ST, PwD candidates) to be paid as Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhopal, payable at Bhopal (SBI branch Code: 001608). This can also be paid online using SBI Collect.
2. Candidates are advised to track for any changes/ updates at our website www.iiitbhopal.ac.in
3. Candidates may submit filled in application form along with supporting Documents by speed post to: Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bhopal C/o The Registrar, MANIT, Link Road No. 3 Bhopal 462003 Madhya Pradesh, India 4. Candidates should attach a one page write-up (not exceeding 200 words) on “My vision of IIIT Bhopal as a Training and Placement Executive”.
5. The application form may be downloaded from the Institute website www.iiitbhopal.ac.in. The soft copy of filled-in application with supporting documents may be sent to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Last date for receipt of email copies of application with relevant documents: 20th September 2019.
7. Last date for receipt of signed hard copies of application with relevant documents by Speed Post: 20 th September 2019.