Inter-University Accelerator Centre Online application form for the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (UR-2, OBC-1),Lower Division Clerk (UR-1, OBC-1), Assistant (ST-1), Senior Assistant (OBC-1).
Inter-University Accelerator Centre
Post Box No: 10502, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067
Phone: +91 11 24126018, 24126022; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post, Group and Level in Pay Matrix – Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Group-C – Level-1 ,Pay Matrix – (Rs.18000-56900) , No. of Posts and reservation status – 03 (OBC-1, UR-2 , Eligibility Criteria – Essential Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent Desirable : (i) 10+2 or equivalent and knowledge of computer operations (ii) Ability to read and write in English , Maximum Age Limit – 18-25 years , Process of selection – Written test and skill test
- Post, Group and Level – Lower Division Clerk (LDC) , Pay Matrix – Level-1 (Rs.18000-56900) , No. of Posts and reservation status – 02 (OBC-1, UR-1) , Eligibility Criteria – Essential : (i) 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University (ii) Three year’s work experience in relevant field (iii) Minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer Desirable : Graduation in any subject and knowledge of computer operation. , Maximum Age Limit – 18-27 years (relaxable for Central & State Govt. Autonomous Bodies Univ. Employees up to 40 years , Process of selection – Written test and skill test
- Post, Group and Level – Assistant (likely to be vacant) , Pay Matrix – Group-C Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100) , Eligibility Criteria – (i) Bachelor’s degree of a recognized university with at least 50% marks (ii) Three year’s experience in the field of Purchase & Stores/Accounts/Establishment in a Univ. / Govt. / Autonomous Body/reputed Pvt. Firm Desirable:- Knowledge of working in a computerized environment, Desirable:- Knowledge of working in a computerized environment – 18-27 Years (relaxable for Central & State Govt. Autonomous Bodies Univ. Employees up to 40 years ) , Process of selection – Written test and skill test
4. Post, Group and Level – Senior Assistant Group-B , Pay Matrix – Level6(Rs.35400- 112400) , No. of Posts and reservation status – 01 (OBC)posts , Eligibility Criteria – (i) Bachelor’s degree of a recognized university with at least 50% marks (ii) Five year’s experience in the field of Purchase & Stores/Accounts/Establishment in a Univ./Govt./Autonomous Body/reputed Pvt. Firm Desirable: (i) Graduation in Commerce/ Economics with 50% marks with SAS or Intermediate in CA and five year’s experience of financial matters/ Establishment matters in a Univ./ Govt./Autonomous Body/ reputed Pvt. Firm , Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years (relax able for Central & State Govt. Autonomous Bodies Univ. Employees up to 35 years) , Process of selection – Written test and skill test
1. *The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, IUAC, New Delhi reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
2. Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
3. Age and all other qualifications will be counted as on the last date of submission of application.
4. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
Mere satisfying the essentially required minimum qualification and experience does not entitle an applicant to be called for test/appointment to the post. In case the response is high, Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the Written/Skill test having higher percentage of marks in essential qualification.
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on IUAC, New Delhi official website i.e. http://www.iuac.res.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along-with other relevant information is available on the website. The applicants are advised to keep hard copy of online application form with them for their record. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission within the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The On-line applications link will be closed on October 28, 2019 at 5.30 P.M
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written and skill test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce following original certificates/ documents along with one set of photocopy, duly self-attested viz.:
(i) Copy of Online Application Form.
(ii) Copy of Admit Card issued for Written Examination, if any.
(iii) Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
(iv) Class 10th & 12th Mark sheets and Certificates.
(v) Mark sheet of Diploma/ Degree.
(vi) Two passport size photograph
(vii) Caste certificate issued by the Competent authority, if applied under SC/ST/OBC category or EWS
(viii) The Disability Certificate, if applied under Person with Benchmark Disability (PwD) category.
(ix) ‘No Objection Certificate ‘ if in regular employment in Government/Semi Government/PSU Institution.
(x) Experience Certificate, if any.
(xi) Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card and Government Approved Identity Proof)
(xii) Address Proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, Driving License and Government Approved Address Proof.
(xiii) Any other relevant documents.