Offline Applications are invited for the following permanent basis Non-Teaching Post (s). The details of the posts, number of vacancies, pay scale in the pay matrix, procedure for filling vacancies etc. are given as under:
Name of Post : - Senior Assistant
Pay Scale in the Pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC : - Level-6 (35,400-1,12,400)
Age Limit : - 30
Total No. of Vacancies : - 01 Posts UR
Name of Post : - Junior Assistant
Pay Scale in the Pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC : - Level-2 (19,900-63,200)
Age Limit : - 27
Total No. of Vacancies : - 05 Posts UR
Name of Post : - MTS- Library Attendant
Pay Scale in the Pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC : - Level -1 (18,000-56,900)
Age Limit : - 27
Total No. of Vacancies : - 01 Posts
(Apart from basic pay, the posts carry DA, HRA and Transport Allowance etc, as per rules of University of Delhi/UGC)
Abbreviation : UR- Unreserved, OBC:- Other Backward Classes, EWS- Economically Weaker Section,
ST- Scheduled Tribe
Last Date of Submission of Application: 30 November, 2019. For further details, please visit the
College website i.e. www.ipcollege.ac.in
Candidates may download offline form through the website: www.ipcollege.ac.in. The fee for the
above post(s) is 250/- for UR/OBC/EWS and 100 for SC/ST category. All Pwd and Female Candidates
are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The College reserves the right to change the nature and/or number of posts advertised or not to fill any or all the above posts at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
- Age relaxation will be allowed as per guidelines of University of Delhi/UGC.
3. For further details i.e. General Instructions to the Candidates, qualifications, scheme of examination etc. Please visit the College Website: www. Ipcollege.du.ac.in. Candidates are instructed to carefully read the eligibility criteria along with the General instructions to fill the online application form.
- The date of written Test/Skill Test/Practical (or interview, wherever applicable) etc. will be notified through College Website.
- Any addendum/corrigendum/notification shall be posted only on the College Website. It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to visit the College Website: www.ipcollege.ac.in on regular basis.
INDRAPRASTHA COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
(University of Delhi)
31, Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054
Website : ipcollege.ac.in Phone No: 011-23954085