Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Advertisement For Recruitment Of Finance Officer
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is an advanced research institute established by the Reserve Bank of India for carrying out research on development issues from a multi-disciplinary point of view. The Institute invites applications from the interested candidates for filling up the following post:-
Job Title :- Finance Officer
No of Positions :- 01 No
Pay Details :
Pay Band of Rs.37,400-67,000/- with G.P Rs.10,000/- (as per 6th cpc) / Level 14 cell 01 in Entry Pay of Rs.1,44,200/- (as per 7th cpc)
On tenure basis for five years which may be extended / renewed for further similar terms or may be regularized further depending upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate
Age Limit :-
Preferably below 55 years
Application Mode : Offline
All experience and age would be considered as on the last date of closing.
a. Qualification :
Should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
b. Experience :-
At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in Educational Administration
Comparable experience in research establishments and other institutions of higher education
15 years of administrative experience out of which eight years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post
Preference would be given to persons having worked in an Organized Accounts Service in Central / State Government/University/HEI with similar status
1. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications, experience laid down in the advertisement and ensure that they have requisite qualification from recognized Board/University/Institute.
2. Candidates should attached self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualification (matriculation on wards), experience, Date of Birth etc. Originals certificates should be produced at time of interview. Application without photograph, signature and necessary certificates in support of their application shall be summarily rejected.
3. The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate during the tenure of his/her service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service shall be terminated and liable for legal action against such candidates.
4. Applicants who are presently employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertaking/University/Recognized educational institute etc are required to submit their application through proper channel or submit a no objection certificate from present employer.
5. The applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized and only short-listed candidates will be called for selection process. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for further selection process.
6. The upper age is relax-able as per the Government of India rules.
7. The institute reserves the right not of fill the advertised positions.
8. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
9. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final. 10. Addendum / corrigendum if any respect of this advertisement shall be published only on http://www.igidr.ac.in/careers/
11. The appointment of the selected candidate is subject to being found medically fit as per the requirement of the Institute.
12. Candidates have to make their own arrangement for accommodation if shortlisted for the interview/test. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
13. Campus accommodation will be provided to the candidate on their selection for the above advertised post on the availability and request.
14. No interim correspondence will be entertained from candidates in any form regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called.
15. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may submit their application mentioning the ‘Post applied for __________________ on the envelope, along with application form and all relevant documents showing proof of age, experience, qualifications and two references on or before
15th November’ 2019 to:
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research,
Santosh Nagar, Film City Road,
Goregaon-E, Mumbai-400 065.
Note: Candidates who had applied earlier need not apply again.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF NON-TEACHING STAFF POSITIONS
IGIDR invites applications from the Indian Nationals for filling up the vacant Non-Teaching Staff positions purely on contract basis as follows:-
- Name of the Post : - AssistantAdministrative Officer (Hr&Admin)-01 No Consolidated Pay: 65,000/- pm Age: Below 40 Years Experience: Min: 05 years ; Educational Qualification : - Master’s degree in HRM or MBA or PGDM in HR with first Class from a recognized University/Institute. ; Tenure : - Initially on contract basis for two years which may be extended/ renewed further.
- Name of the Post : - Office Assistant (Estate Department)-01 No Consolidated Pay: ? 35,000/- pm Age: Below 30 Years Experience: Min: 02 years ; Educational Qualification : - Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with first class from a recognized University/Institute. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English & Knowledge of MS Office & others ; Tenure : - Initially on contract basis for two years which may be extended/ renewed further.
- Name of the Post : - Project Officer (Research)-01 No Consolidated Pay: ? 65,000/- pm Age: Below 40Years Experience: Min: 05 years ; Educational Qualification : - Master’s degree or its equivalent with First Class in Management/Economics/Social Sciences/Public Policy from a recognized University/Institute ; Tenure : - Initially on contract basis for two years which may be extended/ renewed further.
- Name of the Post : - Communication Officer-01 No Consolidated Pay: X 65,000/- pm Age: Below 40 Years Experience: Min: 05 years ; Educational Qualification : - Master’s degree or its equivalent with first class from a recognized University/ Institute. ; Tenure : - Initially on contract basis for two years which may be extended/ renewed further.
For Deputation: Candidates working in Academic Institute/University/Central or State Government Department/Autonomous Bodies in the regular pay-scale may also apply for deputation for Sr No. 1,3 & 4 in Pay Band of ?9,300-34,800 G.P: 4,600/- (as per 6th cpc). For all other details, terms and conditions please log on to website:- http://www.igidr.ac.in/careers/. The completely filled Application along with the relevant supporting documents duly self-attested should be sent by registered post / speed post to The Registrar, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai so as to reach by 08lh March’ 2020.