Online applications are invited in the prescribed application Form at web link https://colrec.du.ac.in from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor, in the Academic Pay Level 10 of 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, in various subjects in the College. The last date for receipt of application is 28.12.2019 or within two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later. Details are as under
- Botany , Total Vacancy :- 02 Post
- Commerce , Total Vacancy :- 06 Post
- Computer Science , Total Vacancy :- 05 Post
- Economics , Total Vacancy :- 01 Post
- Electronics , Total Vacancy :- 03 Post
- English , Total Vacancy :- 01 Post
- History , Total Vacancy :- 01 Post
- Management Studies , Total Vacancy :- 01 Post
- Mathematics , Total Vacancy :- 05 Post
- Political Science , Total Vacancy :- 01 Post
- Sanskrit , Total Vacancy :- 01 Post
- Zoology , Total Vacancy :- 03 Post
Total Vacancy :- 30 Post
For the posts reserved for PwBD (VI, LD), Candidate of any category i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS may apply.
Note: UR-Unreserved, SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC-Other Backward Classes, EWS-Economically Weaker Sections, PwBD - Persons with Benchmark Disability, Vl-Visual Impairment (including blindness and low vision), and LD-Locomotor Disability (including leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy);
The qualifications, age & eligibility for the above posts are in accordance with UGC regulations and subsequent amendment(s), if any, as adopted by University of Delhi.
For details, please visit, the College website i.e. https://dducollegedu.ac.in.
DEEN DAYAL UPADHYAYA COLLEGE
(University of Delhi)
SECTOR 3, DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110078