The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali, established by the Government of India (MHRD) in 2007 to carry out research in frontier areas of Science and to provide quality Science Education at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, intends to fill up the following vacancy:-
REGISTRAR- 1 Post in the pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000 and Rs. 10000 (Grade Pay) revised to level 14 for a tenure of not more than 5 years on contract/deputation preferably within 55 Years of Age.
A Masters’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 Point scale;
At least 15 years’ of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years’ of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. or Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education with not less than Grade Pay Rs.7600 or AGP 8000. or 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post with the grade pay not less than Rs. 7600.
Application form downloadable from the Institute website https://www.iisermohali.ac.in/advertisement/advertisements/non-faculty-positions should be filled and submitted with all copies of certificates & testimonials along with a recent passport size photograph to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali, Sector- 81, Knowledge City, S.A.S. Nagar, P.O Manauli, Mohali, Punjab – 140306 by 31.01.2020 positively along with a Bank Draft of Rs.100/- in favour of the Registrar, IISER Mohali payable at Mohali as application fee in case of General/OBC candidates. SC/ST/PD/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Reservation for ST/SC/OBC/PD/Ex-servicemen as per Central Govt. Rules
3. Persons employed in Govt./Semi Govt. Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel.
4. Degrees as referred above are those which have been awarded by a recognized University/Institution.
5. Mere fulfilment of the minimum qualification will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for written test/interview.
6. The Institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for written test/skill test/interview based on qualification and experience and the number of applications received.
7. Applicants desiring to apply for more than one post should send separate applications for each post with prescribed fee.
8. Incomplete application or applications without attested copies of certificates or received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
9. Relaxation of age for SC/ST, OBC,PH and Ex-Serviceman shall be as per Government of India Rules.
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH MOHALI
Sector-81, Knowledge City, P.O.Manauli, S.A.S. Nagar Mohali-140306, Punjab
GST No:- 03AAAAI1781K2ZS Ph.: +91-172-2240086, 2240121
• Fax : +91-172-2240124, 2240266 • http://www.iisermohali.ac.in • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org