IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2019 for Research Associate
Indian Institute of Technology Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following position on regular / deputation / contractual basis in the P. K. Kelkar Library of the Institute :
Position : Research Associate
Salary : Rs. 47,000/-Per Month
Number of Positions : 01 Posts
Experience : 1 - 3 years
Other Qualification Details:
Last Date to Apply : 25/09/2019
1. Position: Research Associate (01)
2. Minimum Qualification: Ph.D. in life Sciences
3. Desirable work experience: Prior experience in molecular biology techniques, expression and purification of proteins, cellular signaling are required. In addition, hands-on experience with membrane protein expression and purification are preferable.
4. Salary Range: INR 47,000/- per month The position is purely temporary, and it is for one year.
Dr. Arun K Shukla, Associate Professor, Department of BiologicaSciences & Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur – 208016 India
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Interested candidates should a soft copy of their application by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) giving details of academic qualifications and research experience by September 25th 2019.
2. Hard copy of the application is NOT required at this stage.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for the attending the interview.
Applications who do not meet the minimum qualification and the work experience will not be called for the interview. Dr. Arun K Shukla, Associate Professor, Department of Biological Sciences & Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur – 208016 India
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click the Details : Details
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2019 for Project Assistants
Qualification : Any Graduate
Vacancies : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs. 10,800 - Rs. 27,000/-Per Month
Experience : 1 - 3 years
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply : 25/09/2019
Other Qualification Details:
1. Position: Project Assistants (02)
2. Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’ degree
3. Desirable experience: Prior laboratory experience with hands-on training in handling of high-end laboratory equipments, and supporting day-to-day experimental activates in an academic laboratory setting is desirable.
4. Salary Range: INR 10800 – 900 – 27000/- per month
5. Duration: These positions are purely temporary with initial appointment for up to one year with a possibility of extension based on performance.
Click the Details : Details
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2019 for Project Engineer
Job Location : Kanpur
Total Vacancies : 01
Date Added Applications : 19/09/2019
Last date to Apply Applications : 28/09/2019
Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM
Salary : Rs. 26,400 - Rs. 66,000/-Per Month
Experience : 3 - 5 years
Other Qualification Details:
1. Name of Post: Project Engineer
2. Minimum Qualification: M.Tech OR B.Tech with M.B.A. OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience,
3. Desirable Qualification and Expertise: a. Experience and/or a degree in printing technology preferred b. Candidates with degree in Nanoscience/technology, material science, physics, chemistry, or mechanical engineering also may apply c. Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Slot Die Coating, Screen Printing, Inkjet printing, Gravure Printing, Flexo Printing d. Roll-to-roll operation e. Printing process development
4. Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000 (per month based on qualification)
5. Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Click the Details : Details
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2019 for Post Doctoral Fellow
Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.D
Vacancies : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 60,000/-Per Month
Experience : 1 - 3 years
Date Added Start Application : 17/09/2019
Last Date to Apply : 24/09/2019
IIT Kanpur is an Institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961, to provide for education and research in various branches of engineering, technology, science and arts. The Institute is in search of suitable Indian Nationals for appointment on the following posts:
Name of the post(s)
- Superintending Engineer : - No. of Vacancies : - 01 Posts , Pay-Level (7th CPC) : - Level-13 [Rs. 123100– 215900]
- Deputy Registrar : - No. of Vacancies : - 03 Posts , Pay-Level (7th CPC) : - Level-12 [Rs. 78800– 209200]
- Assistant Registrar (Legal) : - No. of Vacancies : - 01 Posts , Pay-Level (7th CPC) : - Level-10 [Rs. 56100– 177500]
- Career Development Officer : - No. of Vacancies : - 01 Posts , Pay-Level (7th CPC) : - Level-10 [Rs. 56100– 177500]
- Public Relations Officer : - No. of Vacancies : - 01 Posts , Pay-Level (7th CPC) : - Level-10 [Rs. 56100– 177500]
- Students‟ Counselor : - No. of Vacancies : - 02 Posts , Pay-Level (7th CPC) : - Level-10 [Rs. 56100– 177500]
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : - No. of Vacancies : - 02 Posts , Pay-Level (7th CPC) : - Level-6 [Rs. 35400 – 112400]
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : - No. of Vacancies : - 01 Posts , Pay-Level (7th CPC) : - Level-6 [Rs. 35400 – 112400]
- Physical Training Instructor : - No. of Vacancies : - 01 Posts , Pay-Level (7th CPC) : - Level-6 [Rs. 35400 – 112400]
- Junior Technician : - No. of Vacancies : - 05 Posts , Pay-Level (7th CPC) : - Level-3 [Rs. 21700 – 69100]
- TOTAL : - 18 Posts , * Backlog positions
Other than the total salary (which includes Pay in the Pay Level, Transport Allowance, Dearness Allowance, HRA and NPS-Employer’s contribution), Medical, LTC and Children’s Education Allowance are also admissible, as per GOI rules from time to time.
Age limit (Group/Post-wise) 'A' Sl. Nos. 1 to 2 Upto 50 years Please see last page also for more details of relaxation in upper age limit to reserved categories. „A‟ Sl. Nos. 3 to 6 Upto 45 years 'B' Sl. Nos. 7 to 9 Upto 35 years 'C' Sl. No. 10 Upto 30 years
Mode of Appointments:
(i) Sl. Nos. 1 to 6– On regular** or deputation including Short Term Contract (maximum 5 years) basis and Sl. Nos.7 to 10 – On regular** basis (** with one year probation period). (ii) For deputation candidates- Officers of Central Govt./State Govt. or similar services/Statutory or autonomous organizations, Central University/Institute of National Importance and (a) Holding analogous post or (b) With 5 years regular service in the just lower grade pay/level than that of the advertised post and (c) Meeting Educational qualifications and Experience (d) Age Upto 55 years
The essential, desirable qualifications and experience for the above post(s), as per serial number, are as under:
1- Post- Superintending Engineer [01-UR] Essential A first class degree (Bachelor’s/Master’s) in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 15 years’ experience, out of which at least 8 years as Executive Engineer in Civil/ Electrical Works (in GP 6600 or above) Desirable Experience and knowledge of works related to accounting, arbitration, contract and labour laws, computer applications and leadership qualities will be preferred. Job Responsibilities (a) Overall responsibility/ supervision and monitoring of the Section/ Unit concerned (b) Implementation and follow-up action on the policy matters of Infrastructure Development in the Institute and (c) Any other task(s) as may be assigned by the authorities of the Institute from time to time.
2- Post- Deputy Registrar [3-UR] Essential Master's Degree with at least 55% of the marks, or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC seven-point scale, along with- (a) 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar, or a post having its grade pay of Rs. 5400/- in the Pay Band-3 or pre-revised equivalent pay scale, OR (b) Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in AGP of Rs. 6000/- and above, with experience in educational administration, OR (c) Comparable experience in a research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. Desirable Candidates should have leadership qualities and requisite experience in one or more of the following areas:- Accounting, Auditing and Financial Procedures, OR Administrative matters including legal, recruitment, establishment, OR Academic matters, maintenance of student records etc. OR Materials management, Procurement of materials, import procedures, stores, stock verification etc. Practical experience of using relevant softwares. Job Responsibilities (a) Over all responsibility, supervision and monitoring of the Section/ Unit concerned, (b) Implementation and follow up action on the policy matters of the Institute and (c) Any other task(s) as may be assigned by the authorities of the Institute from time to time.
3- Post- Assistant Registrar (Legal) [01-UR] Essential Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks, or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale along with good academic record. Desirable Minimum 8 years’ experience in Administrative matters including Legal, Labour relations and laws, Recruitment, Establishment, of which at least 5 years in a Supervisory/Superintendent capacity in the PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- (pre-revised) in a Government, Semi Government organization, recognized University/ Technological Institution of national standing or at an equivalent level in a reputed private organization. Computer literacy and ability to work independently will be preferred. Candidate should have cleared All India Bar Council Examination and registered with Bar Council. Should have sound knowledge of IPC/Cr.PC, labour laws etc. Worked/Working as an Advisor to corporates will be an added advantage. Job Responsibilities (a) Over all responsibility/ supervision & monitoring of the Section/ Unit concerned, (b) Implementation and follow-up action on the policy matters of the Institute and (c) Any other task(s) as may be assigned by the authorities of the Institute from time to time.
4- Post- Career Development Officer [01-UR] Essential Master’s degree with at least 55% marks, or its equivalent grade of B in UGC seven point scale along with consistent good academic record. Desirable Minimum 8 years of experience (full time employment) in one or more of the following areas: human resources, skill development, recruitment, administration etc. of which at least 5 years should be in a supervisory/superintendent capacity in the PB-2 (Rs. 9300-34800) with grade pay of Rs. 4600 (pre-revised) in career development/placement cell at a Government, Semi Government organization, recognized technological institutions/university of national standing or an equivalent level in a reputed private organization. Preference will be given to candidates with the desirable qualification listed above and a business administration degree from recognized technological institutions/university of international standing. Proven background in technical/report writing, delivering presentations and creating professional documents/communications, preparation and modification of contract documents, tender evaluations, data mining, event planning etc. will be an added advantage. Job Responsibilities Career Development Officer (CDO) is expected to perform a wide range of administrative, management and IT – related tasks related to Career Development Cell (CDC) and Student Placement Office (SPO). CDO will be responsible for organizing skills upgradation courses, providing career counseling for students and managing student placements at IIT Kanpur. Job duties include, but not limited to, coordinating and organizing capacity building workshops, technical events towards career development, planning and designing training protocols, coordinating training programs, organizing workshops/seminars for students and institute employees. CDO will be responsible for managing recruiter and student databases, coordinating all activities related to student placements, responsible for budgeting, coordination of office automation procedures etc. for the respective departments. CDO shall also function as the contact point for all interactions of CDC/SPO with public and private sector organizations, ministry, educational institutions and hiring agencies.
5- Post- Public Relations Officer [01-UR] Essential Master’s degree with at least 55% marks, or its equivalent grade of B in UGC seven point scale along with consistent good academic record. Desirable Excellent communication skills and command on both speaking, reading and writing in Hindi and English. Pleasing personality with interpersonal, presentation skills. Proven ability to manage, priorities and plan media interfaces both in regular press and social media. Experience in liaising with various government and private agencies. Candidates with science and technology background may be preferred. Job Responsibilities Should be able to organize events, writing and producing presentations and press releases, dealing with enquiries from the public, press and related organizations, organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits, speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations, providing clients with information, analyzing media coverage, commissioning or undertaking relevant market research, liasing with clients, managerial and journalistic staff. Should have the ability to work as per the instructions provided from time to time to further the objectives of the Institute. Need to work in close contact with the various Dept./Sections of the Institute for their public relation and liaison work. As when required, should be able to liaison with the Central/State Government authorities/agencies relating to the health matters, security, amenities etc. of the Institute, Employees and Students.
6- Post- Students‟ Counselor [02-OBC] Essential M. Phil in Clinical Psychology with 1st class OR MA in Psychology/Clinical Psychology with 1st class and 3 years of relevant experience. Relevant experience is defined as counseling experience for group counseling as well as individual counseling in an educational institution or in a mental health-care clinic. Desirable (a) Training in Counseling technique, and/ or any therapeutic module. (b) Experience in counseling students of highly competitive residential Institutes of higher learning. (c) Administrative experience in relevant Counseling service setups. (d) Experience in counseling of substance abuse cases. Page 3 of 5 Job Responsibilities On joining the Institute, the Counselor will be required to perform counseling duties as assigned by the Head, Counseling service or under the orders of any competent authority of the Institute. The Counselor is expected to attend exigencies at all hours.
7- Post- Junior Engineer - Civil [01-SC, 01-UR] Essential Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering + 01 year relevant experience, OR Diploma in Civil Engineering of 03 Years duration with 03 years field experience. Knowledge of computer applications. Desirable B.E./ B.Tech with first division in Civil Engineering with 3 years relevant experience OR Diploma with first division in Civil Engineering of 3 years duration with 5 years relevant experience preferably in building, water supply & sewerage works. Knowledge of CPWD working procedures/ preparation of estimates on the computer software will be preferred. Job Responsibilities The JE will have to present at the worksite every day. He will ensure that the works are being done at the worksite are according to the specifications and as per the quality. He will prepare the estimates of the works in consultation with AE/EE, taking the measurements of the works and submission of the bills. Any other work assigned by the higher authorities from time to time.
8. Post- Junior Engineer - Electrical [01-UR] Essential Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering + 01 year relevant experience, OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering of 03 Years duration with 03 years field experience. Knowledge of computer applications. Desirable B.E./ B.Tech with first division in Electrical Engineering with 3 years relevant experience OR Diploma with first division in Electrical Engineering of 3 years duration with 5 years relevant experience. Knowledge of CPWD working procedures/ preparation of estimates on the computer software will be preferred. Job Responsibilities The JE will have to be present at the worksite every day. Operation and maintenance of lifts & DG sets. 33/11 KV sub-station supervision and electrical distribution system. Any work assigned by the higher authorities from time to time. Working knowledge of computer application and preparation of estimates on the software will be preferred.
9 Post- Physical Training Instructor [01-SC] Essential Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with Diploma in Coaching from NIS Patiala and post Bachelor’s Degree 4 years relevant coaching experience OR Master’s degree in Physical Education (two years course) with post Master’s degree 4 years relevant coaching experience. Desirable (i) At least two years’ experience in coaching Basketball/ Badminton/ Lawn tennis/ Cricket/ Table Tennis/ Squash/ Athletics. (ii) Representation at district/ state or national level in any of these above fields. Job Responsibilities All duties and responsibilities as entrusted by the Chairman, SPEC/ Higher authorities of the Institute.
10 Post- Junior Technician (JT) for various Departments (Total vacancies-05) ESSENTIAL Qualification And Experience for all the JT posts:- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field, OR Diploma in Engineering of minimum 3 years duration in appropriate field from recognized Institute OR ITI with 03 years’ experience. Knowledge of computer applications.
A Department of Chemical Engineering [01-SC, 01-OBC, 01-UR] Desirable For PG Research Laboratories (PGRL): M.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry/ B. Tech. in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Materials Science Engineering. Job Responsibilities To help in sample preparation. To follow instructions in manual in order to operate the equipment. To maintain proper record of experiments/ tests carried out in the PGRL. To maintain order and cleanliness in the PGRL. Desirable For UG laboratories: M.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry/ B. Tech. in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Materials Science Engineering/ Two to three years of working in laboratories. Job Responsibilities To help in sample preparation and getting ready the equipment/ process for UG lab class. To follow instructions in manual and to operate the equipment accordingly. To carry out small maintenance of process equipment. To maintain order and cleanliness in the UG lab.
C Central Glass Blowing Section [01-UR] Desirable (i) Two years certificate training course in Scientific Glass Blowing from training centre of Govt. Scientific Glass Blowing training centre Guindy (Chennai), TIFR (Bombay), BARC (Bombay), NPL (Delhi), NCL (Pune) and CSIR Institutions. Equivalent training may also be considered. (ii) A candidate having 3 to 5 years of experience of working under an experienced hand in a well-equipped Glass Blowing Lab. (ii) A candidate must possess the requisite skills for making a variety of Glass apparatus such as coil condensers, bulb condensers, liquid nitrogen traps. The candidate should be able to operate the glass blowing Lathe machines for fabrication of glass apparatus. (iii) Basic computer literacy (MS-Excel, MS-Word, drawing software, etc.) is highly desired. Job Responsibilities Fabrication, modification and repair of various kinds of glass apparatus (e.g. coil condenser, bulb condensers, liquid nitrogen traps, and vacuum apparatus). Operation of glassblowing Lathe machines. The person must be able to operate and carry out minor maintenance of equipment related to the special water facility (distilled and de-ionized). The person should handle routine administrative work related to the section.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. (a) Eligible and desirous candidates may apply for one or more post(s) through online mode only upto 05.00 PM, November 26, 2019 by visiting the Institute’s web site (www.iitk.ac.in/infocell/recruitment). Do not send any printout of filled-in application or other documents to the Institute. Candidates have to make sure that they are fully eligible for any particular post, they are applying for and the original certificates/documents in support of the information furnished in the online application form are to be provided at a later stage of recruitment process. No deviation, whatsoever, from the filled-in details will be entertained under any circumstances. (b) Candidates are advised to fill the information carefully in the online application form. Institute will neither be responsible for any wrong information furnished by the candidate(s) nor accept any subsequent requests for making any corrections. The candidate(s) shall be solely responsible for the information filled in the online application form. No change/deviation, whatsoever, will be entertained.
2. (a) Preference will be given to ‘Persons with Disabilities’, even where reservation is not marked in the table given on 1st page of this advertisement, if suitable PwD candidates are available. (b) The Institute reserves its right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for selection process based on higher parameters over and above the essential qualification. Fulfillment of qualifications per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process. (c) Call letter to short-listed candidates and any further information will be sent through email only. No other mode of communication will be adopted, so before filling the application form, candidates are required to have at least one working email which will be used during the entire selection process. (d) The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final and binding. (e) Any modification/correction/addition etc., if any, related to the Advertisement and/or related to the recruitment process will be uploaded in the Institute web site only. No other means of communication will be used for the same. Therefore, the candidates are advised to periodically visit the Institute website for updates, if any.
3. (a) The SC/ST and OBCs-NCL are required to produce a copy of the Caste Certificate in the format prescribed by the Central Govt. as and when required. (b) OBC candidates under creamy-layer will not get the advantage of reservation under OBC category. (c) The Institute follows the reservation norms as per GOI rules for SC/ ST/ OBC and PwDs. Only Central Govt. approved list of SC, ST and OBC categories is applicable at IIT Kanpur. (d) Age relaxation for Project Employees working in IIT Kanpur will be as per the Office Order No. DIR/IITK/2019/OO-73 dated July 04th, 2019. (e) The candidates who claimed to be from Economically Weaker Section (EWS) will have to fulfill the criteria contained in the Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) issued by the GOI.
4. The Institute reserves the right to assign/ transfer the selected candidates to any section/department within the Institute and appointments will be offered accordingly.
5. (a) All qualifications obtained by the candidates should be from any recognized University/ Institution. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications/ experience in exceptional cases. Any experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree/ diploma will only be taken into consideration. The Institute may verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate during the tenure of his/her service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed any information, then his/her service shall be terminated and legal action may also be initiated against such candidates/employees. (b) Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate(s) as decided by the selection committee.
6. The selection process will consist of : (i) Interview for Sl. No.1 (ii) Seminar and Interview for Sl. No. 2 (iii) Written test and interview for Sl. No. 3,4,5 & 6 (iv) Written test & skill test and any other mode of selection as per the rules for Sl. No. 7 to10.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing written/skill tests for any posts. However, the candidates recommended for interview at Sl. Nos.1 to 6 will be reimbursed the travel fare upto AC-II Tier (including Rajdhani Express / Chair Car in Shatabdi Express only) or actual fare incurred whichever is less by shortest route on submission of tickets in original.
8. (a) The applicants shall be required to pay following application fee through the options of net banking and debit/ credit cards. In addition to application fee, the online bank’s/transaction charges + Service tax, if any, will also have to be borne by candidate. Group-A posts at Sl. Nos.1 to 6 Group-B & C posts at Sl. Nos. 7 to 10 Rs. 500/- Rs. 250/- (b) The fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances. (c) SC/ ST/PwDs and Female candidates are not required to pay the application fees.
9. (a) Regular employees and project employees of IIT Kanpur and Persons serving in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ PSUs should send the print out of completed application along with all relevant supporting documents, duly self-attested, THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL. The envelope containing complete application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ………………….….” and must be sent to “The Recruitment Section, Room No. 224, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building), IIT KANPUR–208 016 (U.P.) on or before the closing date. Other candidate(s) need not send any hard copy to the Institute. (b) Please note that admission to written test is purely provisional. Before appearing for the Practical Test/Computer Test/Interview, details of the candidates may be verified with original certificates. Candidates may be allowed for further recruitment process only if they provide satisfactory documentation matching with the data provided in the online application form. Failure to do so shall make the candidate ineligible to appear for further recruitment process.
10. (a) Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. (b) Interim correspondences/enquiries shall not be entertained or replied to. (c) Any attempt to influence the recruitment process whatsoever will lead to disqualification of candidature.
11. In case of any dispute, decision of the Director, IIT Kanpur, shall be final.
12. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement can be instituted in Kanpur and courts/tribunals/forums at Kanpur (U.P) only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/disputes.
The candidates shall be eligible category-wise (relaxations inclusive) as detailed below. Age shall be reckoned as on closing date of on-line application, i.e, as on November 26, 2019. for Group 'A' posts (Sl. Nos. 1 to 2) : Unreserved – upto 50 Years, OBC – upto 53 years, SC/ST – Upto 55 Years, PwD – Upto 55 Years, Ex-Servicemen – upto 55 years. (Sl. Nos. 3 to 6) : Unreserved – upto 45 Years, OBC – upto 48 years, SC/ST – Upto 50 Years, PwD – Upto 50 Years (+category relaxation), Ex-Servicemen – upto 50 years. for Group 'B' posts (Sl. Nos. 7 to 9) for Group 'C' posts (Sl. No. 10) Unreserved Upto 35 Years Unreserved Upto 30 Years OBC Upto 38 Years OBC Upto 33 Years SC/ST Upto 40 Years SC/ST Upto 35 Years PwD Upto 40 Years (+category relaxation) PwD Upto 40 Years (+category relaxation) Ex-Servicemen Upto 45 Years (inclusive of all relaxations) Ex-Servicemen Upto 40 Years (inclusive of all relaxations)
Regular employees of IIT Kanpur who are educationally qualified and otherwise eligible can be considered for the recruitment upto a maximum of 50 years of age for Group-B & C posts, 55 years of age (upto Level-12) and 57 years of age (for Level-13) for Group-A posts. No.RA/Advt.1/2019-IITK/645 Dated: 22.10.2019
Copy forwarded to:
(a) All Heads of Deptts./ Sections/ IDPs/ Centers/ Units with the request to extend it wide publicity, (b) Also to the following for information, please.
(i) Director’s Office
(ii) Deputy Director’s Office
(iii) SC/ST Cell
(iv) Notice Boards
(v) Web Master