Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF NON-TEACHING STAFF POSITIONS
1. HIT Vadodara invites applications from the Indian Nationals for filling up the vacant Non-Teaching Staffs positions purely on Consolidated Pay Contract as mentioned below :-
(a) Name of the Post : Senior Library Assistant , No. of Vacancies : - 01 posts, Consolidated Pav Per Month : - Rs. 30000 - 40000 (b) Name of the Post : Accountant , No. of Vacancies : - 01 Posts , Consolidated Pav Per Month : - Rs. 35000 - 40000
Superannuated candidates are also eligible to apply. Last date of receipt of application:- 04 Jul 2020.
4. All qualification and experience will be considered on the basis of last date of receipt of application.
5. The candidates may download the Essential & Desirable Qualifications, Experience details, General Details and Application Form from the institute website: http:www.iiitvadodara.ac.in as follows:-
(a) Annexure-I - Miscellaneous details for Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment
(b) Annexure-II - Application Form for Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment
6. The above advertisement is for Contract employment only, reservation is thus not applicable and only the terms and conditions as mentioned in the Annexure-I are applicable.
7. The complete Application along with relevant supporting documents duly self-attested and application fee (as applicable) should be sent by registered post/ speed post to The Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara, C/o Block No. 9, Government Engineering College, Sector-28, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382028 so as to reach by 04 Jul 2020.
Receipt of incomplete application/ application without supporting documents/ application without fee will be summarily rejected.
8. Candidates are required to send soft copy of the filled up Application (in pdf format) with scanned supporting documents to Email ID: email@example.com. However, it is to be noted that sending of hard copy of filled up Application with all supporting documents (as applicable) by the due date is essential. List of the Candidates, "whose applications are received by the due date" will be published on the Institute website without screening within 15 days for the information of all concerned.
[NOTE:- HIT Vadodara was established in the year 2013 as an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt, of India under PPP (Public Private Partnership). The Institute is in Self-Sustainable Mode and hence does not receive any fund under Code Head OH-36 (Grant in-aid Salaries) from the Govt, of India towards salaries of it's ^ ^pK employees. These points are highlighted hereto for general information. Institute has adopted the " ^ v\pay structure of Central Government at present which may get revised in due course based on -jfciistainability of the Institute and/or as and when rules are framed and implemented by the Institute