Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form at weblink https://colrec.du.ac.in from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professors, in following subjects/departments, in the Academic Level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 57,700/■ of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, in the College. The last date for receipt of application is 30.12.2019 or two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later. For details, please visit the College Website : www.hinducollege.ac.in as well as University of Delhi Website : www.du.ac.in Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates may approach the Helpdesk set up at the College in case they require any assistance in filling up application form.
Department : -
- Botany ; Total vacancies : - 03 Posts
- Chemistry ; Total vacancies : - 05 Posts
- Commerce ; Total vacancies : - 02 Posts
- Economics ; Total vacancies : - 01 Posts
- English ; Total vacancies : - 05 Posts
- Environmental Science ; Total vacancies : - 01 Posts
- Hindi ; Total vacancies : - 03 Posts
- History ; Total vacancies : - 05 Posts
- Mathematics ; Total vacancies : - 04 Posts
- Philosophy ; Total vacancies : - 02 Posts
- Physics ; Total vacancies : - 08 Posts
- Political Science ; Total vacancies : - 02 Posts
- Sanskrit ; Total vacancies : - 02 Posts
- Sociology ; Total vacancies : - 01 Posts
- Statistics ; Total vacancies : - 03 Posts
- Zoology ; Total vacancies : - 04 Posts
Eligibility & Qualification: The minimum essential qualification for appointment as Assistant Professor is Master's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET and having acquired PH.D shall be granted in accordance with UGC Regulations).
Note: UR-Unreserved, SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC-Other Backward Classes, EWS-Economically Weaker Sections, PwBD - Persons with Benchmark Disability, Vl-Visual Impairment including blindness and low vision), and LD-Locomotor Disability including leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy *PwBd category candidates of any category i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC may apply.
Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the College Website: www.hinducollege.ac.in
HINDU COLLEGE (University of Delhi)
North Campus, Delhi-110007, Ph.: 011-27667184, Fax: 27667284 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, Web : www.hinducoliege.ac.in