Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form available at online link https://colrec.du.ac.in/ from the eligible candidates for appointment to the posts of Assistant Professor, in the Academic Pay Level 10 of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, (? 57700-182400/-), in various departments/subjects in the College. The last date for receipt of applications is 31.01.2020 or within two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later. The Minimum Qualification for appointment as Assistant Professor is Master’s Degree with 55% marks (or equivalent) in concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption for NET shall be granted in accordance with UGC regulations) or Ph.D Degree from foreign University/ Institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world University ranking.
Department : -
- Bengali , Total Vacancies : - 01 Posts
- Botany , Total Vacancies : - 04 Posts
- Commerce , Total Vacancies : - 21 Posts
- Comp. Science , Total Vacancies : - 07 Posts
- Economics , Total Vacancies : - 10 Posts
- EVS , Total Vacancies : - 02 Posts
- Geography , Total Vacancies : - 02 Posts
- Hindi , Total Vacancies : - 01 Posts
- History , Total Vacancies : - 01 Posts
- Mathematics , Total Vacancies : - 15 Posts
- Philosophy , Total Vacancies : - 03 Posts
- Physics , Total Vacancies : - 14 Posts
- Political Science , Total Vacancies : - 01 Posts
- Punjabi , Total Vacancies : - 03 Posts
- Sanskrit , Total Vacancies : - 03 Posts
- Urdu , Total Vacancies : - 03 Posts
- Zoology , Total Vacancies : - 03 Posts
- Total Vacancies : - 94 Posts
Note: UR-Unreserved, SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC-Other Backward Classes, EWS: Economically Weaker Section. PwBD-Persons with Benchmark Disability, Vl-Visual Impaired including blindness and low vision and LD-Locomotor Disability including leprosy cured dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy. PwBD candidate of any category may apply.
Important Note: The details regarding qualifications, experience, Screening guidelines and indicative proforma etc. are available on the College website: http://www.dsc.du.ac.in along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form.
Any addendum/ corrigendum shall be posted only on the College
Applications are invited in the prescribed form obtainable from the College Office on cash payment of X 250/- for General and ^100/- for SC Category (No fee for PwBD & Women) on any working day between 9.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) for the following Non-Teaching posts:
Name of the post : - Semi Professional Assistant (Library)
Pay Scale in the Pay Matrix (as per 7,h CPC) : - Level-5 (29200-92300)
Total no. of Vacancy : - 1 post UR
Upper Age Limit : - 35 Years
Name of the post : - Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer)
Pay Scale in the Pay Matrix (as per 7,h CPC) : - Level-6 (35400-112400)
Total no. of Vacancy : - 1 post PwBD
Upper Age Limit : - 35 Years
Name of the post : - Assistant
Pay Scale in the Pay Matrix (as per 7,h CPC) : - Level-4 (25500-81100)
Total no. of Vacancy : - 1 post SC
Upper Age Limit : - 30 Years
Name of the post : - MTS-Library
Pay Scale in the Pay Matrix (as per 7,h CPC) : - Level-1 (18000-56900)
Total no. of Vacancy : - 1 post UR , 1 Post SC ,
Upper Age Limit : - 27 Years
UR-Unreserved, SC-Scheduled Caste, PwBD- Person with Benchmark Disabilities, LD- Locomotors Disability including Leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular Dystrophy QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER DETAILS SEMI PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT (LIBRARY)
1. Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks.
2. B.Lib.Sc/B.L.I.Scwith 50% marks.
3. Course in Computer Applications at Graduate or PG Level or 6 months Computer course from a recognized institution.
SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (COMPUTER)
MCA or M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University/ Institute with one year experience or B.Tech. /B.E. (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE) or equivalent degree with one year experience in relevant area.
1. A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, and Diploma/ Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline. OR
Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University.
2. Minimum 2 Years of Administrative Experience.
1. Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution
2. Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
Computer as a subject at Secondary level or Basic course in Computers from any Institution.
Note: Age relaxation will be allowed as per the guidelines of Delhi University/UGC.
Application form can also be download from the College website (www.dsce.du.ac.in) as well as from the University website i.e. www.du.ac.in. Those who download the form can pay the requisite fee in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Principal, Dyal Singh Evening College” payable at New Delhi. The application form along with the self attested copies of all the testimonials must reach to the undersigned within two weeks from the date of publication of Advertisement in the Employment News.
The College reserves the right to change the nature and/or number of posts advertised or not to fill any or all the above posts without assigning any reason thereof. All aspiring candidates are requested to refer the college website time to time for updation till the final stage of recruitment, if any. All Corrigendum/Addendum/Dedendum shall be hosted on the college website only.