Dahung: West Kameng District: ArunachaI Pradesh-790116 Phone: 03782,207030,273678 email: email@example.com (An Autonomous Body of the Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India) Advt. No. 3-60/2016/CIHCS/8365-69 Dated: 13.10.2020
Central Institute of Himalayan Culture Studies (CIHCS) invites application from eligible candidates for the below mentioned post:
1. Lecturer in Bhot Boudh Shastra 01 PB-3 5,400/- Essential minimum qualification: Post Graduate Degree from a recognised University with minimum 55% mark at PG Level (Grade-B in 7 point scale) or equivalent degree from Traditional Monastic Educational Institution. As per the norms of Govt. of India OBC
Terms & Conditions:
1. A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii),(iii),(iv) and (v) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to Interview but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the Government of India has issued the necessary eligibility certificate to him/her.
2. Candidates already employed should apply through proper channel. They will be required to produce a 'No Objection Certificate' from their employer at the time of interview.
3. Mere possessing of the essential minimum qualification would not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
4. The period of probation for the post shall normally be two years.
5. Duly filled up application form in own handwriting along with two recent sized photographs and copies of certificates & testimonials duly attested by a Gazetted Officer addressed to the Director, Central Institute of Himalayan Culture Studies, P.O. Dahung, Pin-790116, West Kameng District, Arunachal Pradesh along with a non-refundable processing fee in the form of Demand draft (UR & OBC, Rs.500/-) in favour of Central Institute of Himalayan Culture Studies, Dahung payable at SBI, Tenga Valley Branch (Branch Code 03594) must reach by speed post/registered post in the office of the Director on or before 16th November, 2020 at 17 hrs.
6. Name of the post applied for should be superscribed on the top of the envelope containing the duly filled up application form. Application forms can be downloaded from the Institutes' website
7. Incomplete applications/applications not made in prescribed format/applications without processing fee/ applications without relevant documents/ applications received after the due date are liable to be summarily rejected.