Online applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor at the Web-link https://colrec.du.ac.in/in the following departments on basic pay of Rs. 57,700/- in Pay Level-10(as per VII Pay Commission) plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules of University of Delhi from time to time.Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates may approach the Helpdesk set up at the College in case they require any assistance in filling up application form.
The last date for receipt of application is within two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News
Name of the Subject
- Business Economics , Total Vacancy : - 05 Posts
- Bachelor of Management Studies , Total Vacancy : - 05 Posts
- Commerce , Total Vacancy : - 06 Posts
- Computer Science , Total Vacancy : - 06 Posts
- Environmental Studies , Total Vacancy : - 02 Posts
- Hindi , Total Vacancy : - 01 Posts
- History , Total Vacancy : - 03 Posts
- Mathematics , Total Vacancy : - 02 Posts
- Psychology , Total Vacancy : - 08 Posts
Total Vacancy : - 38 Posts
*PwBD candidate of any category, i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC may apply.
Note: UR-Unreserved, SC-Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Classes, EWS-Economically Weaker Sections,PwBD-Persons with Benchmark Disability, Vl-Visually Impairment, LD-Locomotor Disability.
ELIGIBILITY & QUALIFICATIONS :-
The minimum qualification for appointment as Assistant Professor is Master's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the detailed advertisement). Additional details about eligibility & qualifications are available on the college website : www.aryabhattacollege.ac.in
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. The details regarding qualifications, publications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proforma etc. are available on the college website www.aryabhattacollege.ac.in along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form.
2. Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the college website.
Aryabhatta College (University of Delhi)
Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi-110021
Ph No. 011-24110490 Fax : 011-24117284
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.aryabhattacollege.ac.in