AUD Recruitment 2017 for Deputy Registrar
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University is looking for suitable officers for appointment to the posts of Deputy Registrar in PB-3 15600-39100 + GP 7,600/- (Pre-Revised)
- No. of Posts : 02 (Two) Un-Reserved
- Age Limit : 45 years (5 years relaxable to Officers serving in Central / UTs or State Government Departments including Government of NCT of Delhi).
AUD Minimum Qualifications and Experience for Deputy Registrar
- Master’s Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
- Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of 6000/- and above with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. OR 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
- Master’s Degree in Management / Computer Applications or LL.B
- Experience in University Administration and familiarity with the working of University Bodies and Institutions of Higher Learning.
How to Apply for AUD Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2017
- Ambedkar University application will be accepted only online using the AUD online job portal which can be accessed at this address http://aud.ac.in/careerataud. The complete details of the advertisement are available on Ambedkar University website www.aud.ac.in. Before filling the online application please read the instructions carefully.
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Application Fee of 500/- is payable online through payment gateway. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
- Ambedkar University online application process will start from 20th August, 2017 at 10:00 A.M. and submission link will be disabled at 05:00 P.M. on 18th September, 2017.