TAMP Recruitment 2019 for "Assistant Director"
The Tariff Authority for Major Ports invites applications for the following post Assistant Director
1. Name & Number of TAMP Vacancies : Assistant Director (1) Post
2. Salary : 56100 - 177500(permonth)
3. Job Role : Assistant Director
4.Education Requirement : B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM,CA,CS
5. Total Vacancy : 01 Post
6. Job Locations : Mumbai
7. Age Limit : 56 Years.
8. Experience : 3 - 8 years
9. Salary : 56100 - 177500(per month)
10. Posted on : 20-08-2019
11. Last DateTo Apply : 02-09-2019
Qualification in Details:
Filling of one Post of Assistant Director in the Tariff Authority for Major Ports - on deputation basis, failing which on contract basis.
1. Post Name: Assistant Director-39,100+ Grade Pay-.5,400/- in PB-3 (Pre- revised) Revised Pay Scale Level-10 (Rs.56100- 1,77,500)
2. Eligibility criteria: . Transfer on deputation from amongst the employees under the Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking/ Port Trust/ autonomous body or statutory organizations. (a) holding analogous posts on regular basis in parent cadre/department; or (b) With 3 (three) years regular service in the parent cadre/ department in the PB-2 Pay Band of Z. 9300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Z.4,600/- or equivalent; (pre-revised) and/or (c) With 8 (eight) years regular service in the posts in the parent cadre/ department in the PB-2 Pay Band of 2.9300-34,800/- + Grade pay 2.4,200/- or equivalent. (Pre-revised) Possessing the educational qualifications as prescribed as given below: This is applicable for appointment on deputation basis as well as on contract basis.
3. Essential: Qualifications recognized for enrohent in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or Graduate/Post Graduate in commerce with MBA in Finance.
4. Desirable: 3 (Three) years' experience in costing/ finance / tariff fixation matters relating preferably to ports or other Regulatory Authorities
5. Period: The period of Contract wili be initially for a period of one year which may be extended up to 3 years depending on the requirement of the Authority.
1. Incomplete applications will not be considered No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for the Interview. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the above vacancy wholly or partially. The Authority reserves the right to relax any of the educational qualification/ experience criteria for the above post in case of deserving candidates. pay indicated against the posts are pre-revised scale.
2. The pay in respect of the candidates selected on deputation basis shall be fixed as per the recommendation made by the 7th Central Pay Commission. Candidates selected on contract basis shall be paid consolidated pay on the basis Of his educational qualification, experience etc. If no suitable candidate is found for the post of Assistant Director on Deputation/Contract basis, the post Of Assistant Director may be considered for operating as Section Officer just below the post of Assistant Director with the approval of the Competent Authority
Administrative Officer, Tariff Authority for Major Ports, 4th floor, Bhandar Bhawan. Muzawar Pakhadi Road, Mazgaon, Mumbai- 400 010
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Applicants employed in Government Department/ undertakings etc., should submit their applications through proper channel with a certificate from the competent authority that the particulars furnished by the official are correct, no disciplinary/ vigilance case is pending or contemplated against the applicant and he/she is clear from vigilance angle along with integrity certificate and attested copies of the ACRs for the last S years.
2 . Interested candidates may forward their applications throuqh proper channel indicating clearly the name Of the post applied for affixing a recent passport size photograph furnishing- Name in block letters. Father's/ Husband's Name, Address for correspondence alongwith contact telephone number & Email-ld. Age & Date Of Birth. Educational Qualification- Essential & Desirable, category to which they belong. Work experience with details of pay & duties and any other relevant information alongwith attested copies Of certificates, proof of educational qualifications, date of birth and Caste certificate etc., to the Administrative Officer, Tariff Authority for Major Ports, 4th floor, Bhandar Bhawan. Muzawar Pakhadi Road, Mazgaon, Mumbai- 400 010 within 20 days from the date Of publication Of this advertisement in Maharashtra Times & Times of India.