Radio Operator Recruitment 2019
Fleet Personnel Department Regd. Office - “Shipping House”, 245, Madame Cama Road, Mumbai - 400 021. Website : www.shipindia.com
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for one Radio Operator vacancy in Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2019-20 in Chennai. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification shipindia.com published for the post Faculty, Instructor in Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in Shipping Corporation of India Notification for the post Medical Officer
Qualification : 12TH
Total Vacancies : 01 Post
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : Rs. 55,000/-Per Month
Experience : 1 - 3 years
Date Added : 21/09/2019
Last date to Apply : 27/09/2019
Other Qualification Details:
1. Tenure : The contract shall be valid for Two (2) year from the date of engagement which may be extended for six(6) months at the sole discretion of Corporation on the same terms and conditions. This is purely a temporary contract and shall not lead to permanent appointment
2. Qualification : Candidate should be minimum 12th Standard pass and holding General Operator Certificate (GOC) to operate GMDSS equipment.
3. Exp : Minimum One year experience in handling MF/HF SSB and VHF sets. Candidate should have basic computer knowledge.
4. Pay : Consolidated emoluments of Rs.55,000/- (Rupees fifty five thousand only) per month. No other perks/benefits/allowances shall be applicable except Conveyance for visiting to Dock or to any other offices. Income tax will be deducted at source as applicable.
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd, No 17, Jawahar Building, Rajaji Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001
1.Indian Nationals only need to apply. 2.After selection, the waitlist panel will be valid for a period of one year from the date of finalization and shall be applicable in case of selected candidates not joining for any reason or selected candidates separating from the organization. 3.Candidates are advised in their own interest not to furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any information while filing up the application form or during the verification process. In any such case, the candidature/engagement made shall be treated as null/void at any stage in the selection process. 4.Candidates are advised to regularly check their e-mail and the Corporation’s website for information. 5.The engagement of selected candidates will be subject to their being declared medically fit by the approved Hospital and by Medical officer of the Corporation. 6.The selection of candidates for selection process shall be at the discretion of the Corporation and the decision in this matter will be final and binding. 7.The decision of SCI Management regarding eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of applications to the post etc. shall be final and binding on all candidates. Mere fulfilment of the minimum qualification, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for document verification/Interview. 8.Any corrigendum/updates to the advertisement will be published on our website only; hence candidates are requested to check the Corporations Website regularly. 9.Candidate will appear for the interview at their own cost and risk. SCI will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. 10.Management reserves the right to cancel engagement process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter. Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and SCI will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. The candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage of the selection process or after joining the Corporation, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information; their candidature/engagement will be cancelled. Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
Selection Will be Based on Walk In Interview.
How to Apply
1. The candidates are requested to carry a copy of the duly filled-in attached Application Format along with the certificates (Original + 1 set photocopy) on the day of the interview. Following documents would be required i.Proof of Date of Birth ii.Proof of required qualification (Mark sheets and Degree Certificates) iii.Experience Certificates iv.Identity proof v.Address Proof Candidates are also requested to send their updated resume and the attached application format on email@example.com with subject as “Application for Radio Operator – Port Blair”
2. Walk In Interview 27/9/2019 at 10.30 a.m Shipping Corporation of India Ltd, No 17, Jawahar Building, Rajaji Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001
2.Shipping Corporation of India 2019 recruitment notification has been released for Faculty, Instructor Vacancies; explore all details here and apply on/before 30-09-2019.
Vacancy : Faculty
Qualification : Any Post Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
Total Vacancies : 17 Posts
Job Location : Mumbai
Salary : Rs. 1,25,000/-Per Month
Experience : 7 - 10 years
Date Added : 12/09/2019
Last date to Apply : 30/09/2019