Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2017 for EDP Assistant
Paradip Port Trust invites application for the 04 (four) vacancies in the post of EDP Assistant (Class-III) will be filled up on deputation basis.
The post carries Pay Scale of 17,700-44,600/- along with IDA and other allowances as admissible.
1. Educational Qualifications for EDP Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) from recognised University or DOE’s ‘A’ level.
- Data entry speed of 9000 key depression per hour through trade test to be conducted on computers.
EDP Assistant Experience : Must have minimum five years experience in data entry & knowledge of programming work in public sector / Government / Autonomous Bodies / Reputed Pvt. Organization.
2. Upper Age limit for Paradip Port Trust Direct Recruitment (in years) : 32 Years
3. Period of Probation (in years) : 2 years
4. Method of Paradip Port Trust EDP Assistant Recruitment (whether by direct recruitment or by promotion / absorption / deputation) : 40%-By promotion failing which 60%-by deputation / direct Recruitment.
5. In case of promotion / absorption / deputation, grades from which it should be made : Promotion from Junior Assistant with 4 years experience in the grade.
6. Remarks : Data entry Operator is proposed to be redesignated as EDP Assistant.
7. Paradip Port Trust Application Form 2017
The applications in the prescribed format of the eligible employees, who are willing to work on deputation basis, may be forwarded along with the following address on or before 31st August, 2017.
Paradip Port Trust,
Dist : Jagatsinghpur,
Odisha - 754142.”