Paradip Port Trust Deputy Chief Law Officer Recruitment 2019
PARADIP - 754 142
Paradip Port Trust invites application from Interested candidates for Single Post of Deputy Chief Law Officer
Paradip Port Trust invites application for the position Deputy Chief Law Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Paradip Port Trust before 26-09-2019
The Post carries the Pay Scale of 24,900 - 50,500/-
Education Requirement : LLB
Total Vacancy : 01 Post
Job Locations : Jagatsinghapur
Age Limit : 40 years
Experience : 9 - 15 years
Salary : 24900 - 50500(permonth)
Posted on : 30-07-2019
Last DateTo Apply : 26-09-2019
Educational Qualification for Deputy Chief Law Officer :
Applications are invited from well qualified and experienced officers of All Major Port Trusts for filling up the following Class-I post on absorption/deputation basis at Paradip Port Trust by fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per the Recruitment Rules
1. Name of the post: Dy.Chief Law Officer - Rs. 24900-50500/-
2,. Essential: (i) Degree in Law from a recognized University. (ii) Nine years executive experience in a Legal Establishment of an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. Undertaking.
3. Desirable: Post Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized University
a) Attested Copies of ACRs of the applicant for the last five years. b) Self attested copies of all certificates. c) No-Objection Certificate. d) An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected. e) Administrative Clearance of the concerned Port. f) Vigilance clearance
Terms and Conditions
1 .The period of deputation will be 3(three) years from the date of joining in the post subject to curtailment /extensionDuring the period of deputation the officer will have the option either to get her/his pay fixed in the deputation post under the operation of the normal rules or to draw pay of the post held by him/her in his/her parent department plus a deputation allowances in accordance with and subject to be conditions as modified from time to time and such other general or special orders issued by the Ministry of Shipping in this regard.
2. He/She will be entitled to dearness allowance under the rules of the parent Department/Organisation or under the rules of Paradip Port Trust accordingly to which he/she retains his/her scale of Pay under the parent Department/ Organization under the rules of Paradip Port Trust.
3. He/She will be entitled to TA and joining time both on joining the post in the Paradip Port Trust and on reversion there-from to her/his parent Department/ Organisation under the rules of Paradip Port Trust . The Expenditure on this account will be borne by the Paradip Port Trust
4. During the period of deputation he/she will continue to be governed by the leave and pension rules of the parent Department/Organisation applicable to him/her before such transfer on deputation. The Paradip Port Trust shall pay the leave salary and Pension contribution to his/her parent
Department/Organisation in respect of his/her period of deputation in accordance with the orders issued by the Government within 15 days from the end of each financial year or the end of the deputation if the deputation expires before the end financial year. The leave salary and pension contribution shall be paid at the rates intimated by the parent Department/Organisation. The leave salary in respect of the leave availed during deputation period shall be borne by the parent Department/Organisation.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Last date of receipt of hard copy of application at the Office of the Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha-754142 is 26.09.2019.