GRSE Ltd. is one of the premier Defence Shipbuilders enjoying the Mini Ratna Category -1 status and contributing efficiently to the defence preparedness of the country by building state-of-the-art warships. The Company invites applications from qualified, talented and energetic Indian Nationals for the following posts in various disciplines:
Opening Date for Online registration: 26 Sep 2019 Closing Date for Online registration: 16 Oct 2019
Chief General Manager - Scale of pay (IDA) - 120000-3%- 280000 , Max. Age as on 01 Sep 2019 , Discipline/Reservation - Technical 01 Post (UR) , Minimum Qualification - Four years full time degree in Engineering or equivalent with First Class or 60% overall marks in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Marine Engineering / Civil Production 1 Naval Architecture , Minimum Post Qualification Experience as on 01 Sep 2019 -
(i) 24 years’ post qualification experience out of which at least 5 years in Senior position either singularly or collectively in “Ship building" / “Ship design” / “Ship repair” / “Overseeing the construction / repair of Naval Ships or Submarines".
(ii) Naval Officers of the rank of Commodore & above or equivalent in Army / Air Force / Coast Guard and Captain drawing Commodore Grade pay meeting the experience criteria may also be considered.
(iii) Candidates from Govt. / PSU / Autonomous organizations should have 2 years' experience in immediate lower grade whereas Candidates from private sector should be drawing comparable CTC of GM Grade.
Assistant Manager - Scale of pay (IDA) - 40000-3%- 140000 , Max. Age as on 01 Sep 2019 - 28 yrs. , Discipline/Reservation - Company Secretary 01 Post (OBC) , Minimum Qualification - Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. , Minimum Post Qualification Experience as on 01 Sep 2019 - NIL
1.UR=Un-reserved, OBC=Other Backward Class
2.Age relaxations will be as per Government Guidelines
3.The detailed Employment Notification consisting of General Conditions, Eligibility, Minimum / Essential Qualifications, Grouping of Disciplines, Post Qualification Experience, Selection Process, How to Apply etc. are available in ‘Career section' of GRSE website www.grse.in or https://jobapply.in/grse2019
4.Candidates are required to apply only through online mode. No other means / mode of submission of application will be accepted.
5.Any Addendum/Corrigendum will only be published in GRSE
Address: Commercial Department, New Building Complex (1st Floor), 43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata – 700 024.
Phone : 033 - 2469 8100-14 (EPABX); 033 - 2489 3902 (Direct) || Email : Bose.ParthaSarathi@grse.co.in , Website : www.grse.in
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd. Technical Training Centre (12 Months Pre-Sea Training Course - TME/GME Training)
Last date of receipt of application is extended upto: 06.02.2020
1. Course Particulars:
1. Course : - GME/TME
2. Qualification : Degree in Mechanical Engg./ Mechanical & Automation Engineering/Naval Architecture; approved by AICTE/UGC. 1.3. Course Duration : One year
4. Training Fee (Non-residential) : Rs.1,82,000/- for others & Rs. 1,72,900/- for SC/ST candidates.
5. Application fee : Rs. 1,000/- through Demand Draft, application fee is exempted for SC/ST candidates.
6. Number of Seats : 50
7. Last date : Application duly filled & complete in all respect should reach on or before 06.02.2020 to the In-charge (TTC), GRSE Ltd., 5, DR. R. N. Tagore Road, (Near Dunlop Bridge) Kolkata-700056. Consideration of applications received after due date will be at the sole discretion of Management.
8. Commencement of Training : 1st March 2020.
9. The course is approved by The Director General of Shipping, Mumbai, Govt. of India.
2. Entry Standard/Eligibility:
.1. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
.2. The age limit for selection is 28 years as on the date of commencement of the course. (Born after 01/03/1992, age relaxation for SC/ST candidates as per prevailing Govt. rules).
.3. The Educational standards presently specified by the Administration is a Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture / Mechanical & Automation Engineering from college approved by all India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) /UGC with minimum 50% marks in final year of engineering. (Sandwich Courses are not acceptable)
As per guideline of D. G. Shipping, candidates having degree in “Mechanical & Automation Engineering” shall have to be passed the Heat Engines (written paper) for Marine Engineer Officer (MEO) Class IV Part A, conducted by MMD(s), after successful completion of the TME/GME course at GRSE. Upon passing the examination, candidates will be exempted from MEO Class IV Part-A. Subsequently the candidates may appear for Thermodynamics & Heat Transmission (written paper) for MEO Class II Part A in due course.
.4. The candidate should have minimum 50% of marks in English in any of the following examinations: –10th/12th/Degree.
3. Medical Fitness:
1 Candidates shall be declared physically fit by D.G. Shipping approved Doctor as per M. S. Rule
.2 Medical Fitness Certificate from Doctor approved by D. G. Shipping, Mumbai, shall be submitted at the time of admission, if selected. The addresses of D. G. Shipping approved doctors are available at D.G.S. website www.dgshipping.gov.in
4. Course Fee:
1. Training Fee is Rs. 1,82,000/- for other than SC/ST & Rs.1,72,900/- for SC/ST candidates, inclusive of all taxes & duties, which is non-residential, to be paid in form of Demand Draft favouring Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd. on any bank payable at Kolkata, at the time of admission if selected. Training fee will not be refunded after enrolment even in case any candidate discontinues his training or terminated from training due to misconduct or documents submitted are found improper.
2 Following fees are to be borne by the candidate, in addition to the training fee mentioned above, in between the training period, which are statutory requirements as per D. G. Shipping
i) Cost of TAR book & training manual - Rs. 1320/- (approx.) (processed by GRSE).
ii) CDC enrolment fee - Rs.700/- (approx.)
iii) Fee for INDoS No. - Rs. 1200/- (approx.) + GST-18% (processed by GRSE).
iv) Fees for STCW courses - Rs. 10,000/- (approx), since GRSE do not conduct STCW course. The trainees have to attend following STCW courses which are compulsory for successful completion of the pre-sea training course(GME/TME):
(a) Personal Safety and Social Responsibility (PSSR).
(b) Elementary First Aid (EFA).
(c) Personal Survival Techniques (PST).
(d) Fire prevention and Fire Fighting (FPFF).
(e) Security Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties (STSDSD).
In addition to above official dress, boiler suit, safety shoes & safety helmet are to be borne by candidate separately.
5. Selection Process: Candidates will be called for admission/verification of original documents based on merit list prepared as per the marks obtained in final year (i.e. average of 7th & 8th semester) of engineering degree, subject to fulfilment of other eligibility criteria.
6. Conduct & Discipline:
1 The Trainees shall abide by the rules and regulations of GRSE Ltd. A copy of Conduct and Discipline Rules for Marine Engineering Trainees will be handed over to trainees on joining.
2 Ban on Ragging: Strict measures shall be enforced to prevent ragging. Strict, prompt, and strongest possible action shall be taken against anyone found involve in ragging.
7. Management reserves the right to cancel the whole process or part of the process without assigning any reason. In that event the application fees paid by the candidates shall not be refunded.
8. Certificates & testimonials (self-attested) required along with the application form:
i. Nationality proof (Any one: PAN card, Voters Identity Card, Adhar Card & Driving License etc.)
ii. Passport is mandatory.
iii. 10th std. mark sheet & certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
iv. 12th std./I.Sc, Diploma mark sheet(s) & certificate (for parallel entry candidates).
v. B.E./B.Tech. consolidated mark sheet/mark sheets of all semester.
vi. B.E./B.Tech. Final/Provisional degree certificate from college/university.
vii. Bonafide & AICTE/UGC approval letter from college with approval No. & date, as per the format attached below.
viii. SC/ST certificate, if applicable and Xerox copy of Passport.
ix. Application fee of Rs. 1000/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd., payable at Kolkata as applicable.
9. Candidates to register themselves with the Maritime Training Institute desire to join for Pre Sea Training. To know the procedure for registration they should follow the DGS Training Circular No. 08 of 2019 Date: 30.04.2019. To know details about course and the process of registration the candidate shall go to DGS website www.dgshipping.gov.in then go to Shipping Notices- DGS Circular- Training Circulars- Training Circulars- Notice No. 08 of 2019. This is mandatory.
Please Refers Notification and Applications form ,College letter Head : - Click Here
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Govt. of India Undertaking)
WT WcW/Mimstry of Defence 5, m. 70005615, Dr. R. N. Tagore Road, Kolkata-700 056
E-mail: email@example.com I Tel. No.: 033-25647144 1 2564-28491 Fax: 033-25443421