NHAI Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Advisor
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications from officers for the post of Assistant Advisor
- Name of Post : Assistant Advisor
- No. of Post : 01
NHAI Eligibility for Assistant Advisor Recruitment 2019
Age Limit: 65 years.
Qualification in Details:
1. Assistant Advisor (Forest) 01 Post
2. Period : Initial tenure of engagement will be for a period of two year, which may be further extended, based on the requirements and the satisfactory performance. There shall be no extension of contract beyond the period of three years under any circumstances.
3. Remuneration : Pay minus Pension
4. Eligibility : A retired Forest Officer of State Govt.
5. Experience : (i) Officers retired from Forest Services of State Government. (ii) Well-versed/ Experience of working in Forest Department.
6. Description : i) To look after the Forest related official assignments/ duties. ii) To advise the Authority in Forest & Plantation matters etc. iii) Any other work entrusted from time to time.
The Regional Officer, Regional Office - Uttarakhand National Highways Authority of India, House No.58/37, Balbir Road, Dehradun -248001
1. Regional office, Uttarakhand NHAI shall have the right to terminate the contract at any time, without assigning any reason. However, the engagement can be terminated by either of the parties by giving 30 days’ notice in advance or payment of one month’s remuneration by either side in lieu of 30 days’ notice period, as the case may be, and the contract would terminate automatically at the end of such period 2. The persons engaged shall provide full-time services to NHAI during their period of engagement and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of their engagement with the NHAI. The persons will be engaged under these guidelines on contract basis for a fixed period and no claim, whatsoever, shall be admissible for regularization / absorption in NHAI. 3. No TA/DA would be admissible to these professionals for joining the assignment or on its completion. Should they be required to undertake domestic tours in connection with the work of NHAI during the period of their engagement, they will be entitled to draw TA/DA and Hotel Accommodation as per the normal rules as applicable to any serving officers of an equivalent rank in NHAI. 4. The candidates engaged on full-time basis will be required to attend office on all working days and also on holidays, if required, on account of exigencies of work. 5. They shall be entitled to 8 days’ paid casual leave and 15 days’ paid sick leave in a calendar year. No un-availed leave will be allowed to be carried forward to the next year. They shall not be entitled to any other kind of leave. 6. The candidates selected under this engagement shall be required to execute an agreement with the NHAI. A standard contract agreement stipulating the above terms and conditions shall be provided at the time of engagement.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
NHAI Application Form 2019
Duly filled-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered / Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 21-10-2019
Posted on : 20-09-2019
Last DateTo Apply 21-10-2019