RVPN Accountant and Junior Accountant Recruitment 2013
Applications were invited through advertisement published in the various News Papers on 01.10.2013 and 02.10.2013 for appointment to the post of Accountant and Junior Accountant in following Power Sector Companies of Rajasthan :
|RVPNL Accountant and Junior Accountant Online Practice Test 2013 – Special Discount Available !!!|
1. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. ( RVPNL )
2. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. ( RVUNL )
3. Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. ( JVVNL )
4. Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. ( AVVNL )
5. Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. ( Jd.VVNL )
RVPN Recruitment 2013 Important Dates :
i) Website Link Open : 22.10.2013.
ii) Closing date of payment of fee at SBBJ Branches : 14.11.2013.
iii) Date of RVPN Written Competitive Examination :
a) Accountant – 22.12.2013 ( Sunday – Morning Session )
b) Junior Accountant – 22.12.2013 ( Sunday – Afternoon Session )
RVPN Accountant Vacancies 2013 :
i) RVPNL – 13
ii) RVUNL – 11
iii) JVVNL – 15
iv) AVVNL – 12
v) Jd.VVNL – 4
RVPN Junior Accountant Vacancies 2013 :
i) RVPNL – 73
ii) RVUNL – 70
iii) RVUNL Backlog – 11
iv) JVVNL – 152
v) AVVNL – 104
vi) Jd.VVNL – 82
Number of vacancies indicated above may increase / decrease at the discretion of RVPNL, RVUNL & 3 Discoms depending upon requirement and availability or non availability of vacancies due to one or another reason(s). No notification / corrigendum shall be issued for any such change.
1. A candidate wish to apply for both the posts, is required to fill up two separate RVPN vacancy application forms for each post with separate application fee.
2. RVPN recruitment 2013 application will be submitted only through Online. RVPN applications submitted through any other mode than ONLINE will not be accepted.
3. For the post reserved for persons with disability (PWD), disabilities are defined as under :
i) LD – Locomotor Disability
ii) HI – Hearing Impairment
The person suffering from disability of one leg, one arm, muscular weakness, physically tired and ordinary disability in walking are entitled to get reservation for these posts under Locomotor Disability (LD) category. The persons having disability of partly deaf will be considered eligible under Hearing Impairment (HI) category. A candidate having not less than 40% of any disability as certified by the authorized Medical Authority under the rules, will only by considered as persons with disabilities.
Area of Operation :
|Name of Company||
|Area of Operation|
|Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd.||Transmission of Electricity||Entire Rajasthan|
|Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.||Generation of Electricity||Entire Rajasthan, Main Generating Plants are located at Kota, Suratgarh, Giral (Barmer), Ramgarh (Jaisalmer), Banswara, Chhabra, Jhalawar & Dholpur. Besides at Coal Mining site at Ambikapur ( Chhattisgarh ).|
|Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.||Distribution of Electricity||Jaipur, Dausa, Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur, Sawai Madhopur, Tonk, Karauli, Kota, Jhalawar, Baran & Bundi.|
|Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.||Distribution of Electricity||Ajmer, Sikar, Jhunjhunu, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Banswara, Dungerpur, Pratapgarh, Rajsamand & Nagaur|
|Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.||Distribution of Electricity||Jodhpur, Bikaner, Pali, Sirohi, Churu, Hanumangarh, Sriganganagar, Jaisalmer, Jalore & Barmer.|
RVPN Accountant & Junior Accountant Educational Qualification 2013 :
i) The candidate must hold a Graduation Degree in Commerce from a University established by Law in India ( Or )
ii) CA / ICWA ( Or )
iii) MBA ( Finance )
Note : Recognized Degree of MBA ( Finance ) of a University established by Law in India OR approved by All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ) OR by the Distance Education Council ( DEC ) must be of minimum two years duration. It includes two years PG Diploma in Business Management declared equivalent to MBA ( Finance ).
RVPN Accountant & Junior Accountant Age Limit 2013 :
i) The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must have not attained the age of 35 years as on the last date of online submission of RVPN jobs application.
Relaxation in Age ( wherever applicable ) :
A. 5 years relaxation in maximum age shall be allowed to Male candidates of SC / ST / OBC / BC / SBC and Female candidates of UR ( GEN ) category.
B. 10 years relaxation in the maximum age shall be allowed to Female candidates of SC / ST / OBC / BC / SBC category.
C. Relaxation in Maximum age to PH candidates :
(i) Belonging to General Category – 10 years
(ii) Belonging to OBC / BC / SBC – 13 years
(iii) Belonging to SC / ST Category – 15 years
D. Maximum Age limit for Ex-Serviceman category candidates will be 50 years. In case of Holders of Military / Cross / Chakra OR any other higher distinction, the age limit shall be relaxable further by 2 years.
1. The provisions of Age relaxation is non-cumulative i.e. relaxation may be claimed under any one provision, but relaxation admissible under any two clauses would not be clubbed.
2. There shall be no maximum age limit for In-service candidates of the Nigam. However, the benefit of maximum age limit for In-service candidates shall be allowed in his / her respective company only.
RVPN Remuneration / Salary :
i) Selected Candidates will be initially engaged as “Probationer Trainee” for a period of two years and during the period of Probation Training Accountant (PT) will be paid fixed remuneration @ 13,050/- per month and Junior Accountant ( PT ) will be paid fixed remuneration @ 11,100/- per month. After successful completion of probation training period, they will be fixed in the Running Pay Band (PB-2) of 9300-34800 with Grade pay of 4200/- for Accountant and 3600/- for Junior Accountant.
RVPN Accountant & Junior Accountant Selection Procedure 2013 :
i) A common RVPN written competitive examination shall be conducted separately for each post for all the 5 Power Sector Companies. A candidate can apply for one Company for one post. If a candidate applies for both the posts i.e. Accountant and Jr. Accountant then he / she will have to submit separate RVPN application form with separate RVPN recruitment application fee for each post. For the post of Accountant, the examination shall be conducted for all the 5 Power Companies on the same date & time, as such a candidate can appear in examination for only one company. The same procedure will be applicable for the post of Junior Accountant.
ii) For each examination, there shall be one question paper consisting of 2 parts :
1. Part-A-‘‘Accounting, Auditing and taxation’’
2. Part-B-‘‘General English and General Awareness’’.
iii) The standard and they syllabus of the exam for Part-A shall be of Graduation Degree level and that of Part-B shall be a Secondary School Level.
Preparation of Merit :
i) There shall be no interview. Merit of All eligible candidates shall be drawn category wise separately for each company for each post on the basis of Marks secured by them in the RVPN written competitive examination 2013.
ii) In case two or more candidates acquire same merit position, then their date of birth shall be deciding factor to determine their merit, i.e. the elder candidate shall be placed higher in the merit-list.
iii) Candidates, upto two times of vacancies of each category in order of merit shall be called for verification of original documents by the respective Company / Nigam.
RVPN Online Application Form 2013 :
All eligible candidates are required to apply online on any of the following websites upto 14.11.2013 :
i) RVPNL – www.rvpn.co.in
ii) RVUNL – www.rvunl.com
iii) JVVNL – www.jaipurdiscom.in
iv) AVVNL – www.avvnl.com
v) Jd.VVNL – www.jdvvnl.com
On submission of RVPN online Application successfully, the system will generate SBBJ Bank Challan copy with an unique registration number. The candidates need to download and print the same SBBJ Bank Challan copy and visit the nearest SBBJ Branch for making payment of RVPN application fee as already pre-printed on the SBBJ Bank Challan copy generated by the system.
RVPN Recruitment Online Application Fee 2013 :
i) UR ( GEN ) – 500/-
ii) SC / ST / OBC / BC / SBC / PH – 300/-
1. Benefit of reserved posts is not admissible to creamy layer category of OBC / BC / SBC candidates. Thus, such candidates will be considered in UR ( GEN ) Category and shall deposit fee of 500/- through ‘SYSTEM GENERATED FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
2. Candidates of SC / ST / OBC / BC / SBC including Creamy layer or non-creamy layer belonging to other states shall be treated as UR ( GEN ) Category candidate. These candidates may apply under the UR ( GEN ) category by depositing 500/- through ‘SYSTEM GENERATED FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
3. RVPNL recruitment 2013 application fee once paid shall neither be refunded in any circumstances, nor it can be reserved for any other recruitment or selection.
4. A candidate wish to apply for both the posts i.e. Accountant & Junior Accountant, then he / she is required to deposit separate RVPN application fee for each post as prescribed above.