Prasar Bharati Project Director Recruitment 2014
Prasar Bharati ( Broadcasting Corporation of India ),
Prasar Bharati Secretariat,
New Delhi – 110 001.
Website : www.prasarbharati.gov.in,
Prasar Bharati invites Prasar Bharati Application for the Project Director Post.
Prasar Bharati Applications are invited in the Annexed pro-forma for filling up of one post of Project Director, Audio Visual, Archives in Scale of Pay – PB 4, Grade Pay 8700 in Prasar Bharati on deputation or from open market/ Search mode on Contract basis, as per following details :
Prasar Bharati Eligibility Details :
The applicant must be a Post Graduate with following profile :
1.The applicant must have at least 15 – 25 years of hands – on experience in Audio Visual Archives or related disciplines i.e: preservation, storage, retrieval and dissemination.
2. Should have knowledge of latest technological developments as well as best industry practices in the field of database management and large scale data management preferably in Audio and Audio – Visual archiving.
3. Should have led and executed notable projects In these spheres preferably in the audio visual domain.
4. He / she should have expertise in the field, and should have attended and contributed significantly in international conferences and semmars.
5. He / she should have a sound knowledge on Copyright laws and different aspects of the IPR regime – in India and globally.
6. He / she should be prepared to travel to different field stations of All India Radio & Doordarshan for interacting with the staff members involved in archiving and also to guide them on different aspects of Archiving.
7. He / she should have been associated with internationally known Institutions and contributed successfully to their work on archiving.
8. He / she should be willing to work in Prasar Bharati, on full time basis.
Prasar Bharati Selection Process 2014 :
The post win be filled on Deputation basis / Contract basis. The eligibility for Deputation / Contract will be as below:-
1) Officers of the Government of India / State Government / PSUs / autonomous bodies, holding analogous posts; or with 5 years of regular service in posts with GP of Rs. 7600 and fulfilling above eligibility criteria are eligible. Their appointment will be governed by Deputation rules of the Government of India. Or
2) Professionals, Experts presently working in reputed private companies or NGOs in the same field and fulfilling above mentioned eligibility criteria are also eligible to apply. They will be appointed on contract basis for a period of three years extendable further on performance basis. Their package Will be decided on the basis of last pay drawn / other considerations.
3)The period of deputation including period of deputation in another post held immediately preceding his appointment in the same or some other organization or department of Central Government shall ordinarily be for a period of three years. All matters related to the deputation will be governed by the instructions / order issued and amended by Gal from time to time.
Prasar Bharati Prasar Bharati Application Form 2014 :
Prasar Bharati Application of eligible and willing officers along – with following documents may be forwarded in the enclosed Annexure through proper channel ( in r / o serving government officials ) to Director ( Personnel ), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, 2nd Floor, PTI Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi -110001 on or before 7th May, 2014 :
(i) Attested copies of ACR / APARsof the officer for the last five years.
(ii) Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate and details of major / minor penalties imposed, if any on the officer during the last 10 years.