Latest Recruitment in ONGC 2012
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited invites competent Doctors to appear in Walk in interview on 06th June 2012 ( from 08:30 AM to 02:00 PM ) at the following address for engagement as Medical Officer on full time contract basis.
ONGC Assam & Assam Arakan Basin, Jorhat invites competent Doctors to appear in Walk in interview on 06th June 2012 ( from 08:30 AM to 02:00 PM ) at the following address for engagement as Medical Officer on full time contract basis, as detailed under :
Dr. Ambedkar’s Officers Club,
ONGC, Cinnamara Complex,
Jorhat – 785704.
A. Vacancy exists for a period starting from 01/07/2012 to 30/06/2014 :
|Sl.No||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Consolidated Honorarium PM||Qualifications|
|1.||Medical Officer||Total – 9
Field Duty – 6*
General Duty – 3 ( incl. 1 female )
|35, 000/-||MBBS with registration at State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.|
|2.||Medical Officer ( Occupational Health )||1||35, 000/-||MBBS with registration at State Medical Council or Medical Council of India along with three months Certificate course viz. AFIH ( Association Fellowship in Industrial Health or DIH ( Diploma in Industrial Health ) or equivalent qualification from Central Labour Institute ( CLI ) or National Institute of Occupational Health ( NIOH ) or any recognized Government Institute.|
|3.||Medical Officer ( Homeopathy )||1||35, 000/-||BHMS or equivalent qualification in Homeopathy with registration at State Homeopathic Council or Homeopathic Council of India.|
* 1. Out of total posts, offer letter for 2 posts of MO ( Field Duty ) are likely to be issued in December – 2012 only
2. Reservation as per Rules.
Terms & Conditions :
1. The engagement of above doctors shall be purely temporary, on contract basis for the period stated above or till requirement lasts, for which an agreement is to be executed on Non – judicial Stamp Paper of appropriate value.
2. No claim for regularization in ONGC shall be entertained by virtue of this contract agreement and contractual engagement can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side.
3. The contract doctor shall be required to perform duty at various Field installations / Rigs / Drill-Site Accommodations of ONGC on 14 days on / off duty pattern, ONGC Dispensaries situated at Jorhat / Golaghat or any other district of Assam where ONGC Basin is operating; at the discretion of ONGC.
4. No TA / DA will be paid by ONGC for attending the interview.
5. Only Indian Nationals possessing above qualification need to apply.
General Instructions for ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2012 :
1. Date, Time & Venue :
On 06.06.2012 from 08.30 AM to 02.00 PM at Dr. Ambedkar’s Officers Club, ONGC, Cinnamara Complex Jorhat – 785704. Candidates will be entertained up to 02.00 PM. Contact Phone number: 0376 – 2707378.
2. Applicants must bring all relevant certificates in original along with 2 sets of photocopies duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
3. An ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2012 application format typed in A4 size paper covering the following information is to be submitted by the applicant at the time of ONGC Medical Officer interview ( sample copy given below ) (i) Post Applied for (in order of preference) (ii) Name (iii) Father’s Name (iv) Date of birth (v) Full Postal Address and Telephone No. ( Landline & Mobile ) (vi) Whether SC / ST / OBC ( submit the certificate of competent authority ) (vii) Qualification covering institution, year of passing and percentage of marks obtained (viii) Registration No. (ix) Experience details (x) Signature. Affix a passport size photograph on top right corner of the application and attach photocopies of certificates attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ONGC is a Fortune-Global 500 Company and the first ever Indian entrant in Fortune list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies 2007′. It ranks 20th among leading global energy majors as per ‘Platts Top 250′ Global Energy Company Ranking 2007.
It leads all Indian Corporates in Forbes Global 2000 and in Financial Times Global 500. ONGC, through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh Ltd. (OVL), is India’s biggest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 15 countries.
ONGC invites applications from competent professionals for the following positions :
|SI. No.||Name of the Post||No. of posts||Qualification and Experience|
|1.||Senior Medical Officer (Radiology)||02||MD / MS degree in Radiology with valid registration and 04 years post qualification experience in reputed hospitals.|
|2.||Senior Medical Officer (Ophthalmology)||01||MD / MS degree in Ophthalmology with valid registration and 04 years post qualification experience in reputed hospitals.|
|3.||Senior Medical Officer (Cardiology)||01||DM (Cardiology) / MD (Medicine) with valid registration and 04 years post qualification experience in reputed hospitals.|
|4.||Senior Medical Officer (Pathology)||01||MD degree in Pathology with valid registration and 04 years post qualification experience in reputed hospitals.|
|5.||Senior Medical Officer (Orthopedic)||01||MS degree in Orthopedic with valid registration and 04 years post qualification experience in reputed hospitals.|
General Conditions for ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2011 :
i) The ONGC pay scale is in the grade of 29,100 – 54,500/- with an increment of 3% per year. Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA / Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Self Contributory Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme as per Company rules.
The Company offers one of the best Compensation packages in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth.
ii) The upper age limit shall be 34 years for general, & 39 years for SC & for Orthopedically Handicapped shall be 39 years for general and 44 years for SC.
iii) The age limit would be as on 07.01.2011.
iv) Outstation candidates called for ONGC Senior Medical Officer Interview will be reimbursed 2nd class railway fare by shortest route.
v) Number and level of post may vary.
vi) Age can be relaxed in case of exceptional / deserving candidates. Suitable candidates with less experience can be considered for appointment at lower level only if candidate as per prescribed criteria is not available.
vii) Selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
viii) Applicants engaged in Govt. / Quasi Govt. / PSU should send their applications through proper channel or produce NOC when called for ONGC Interview. Advance copy can be sent.
ix) Canvassing in any form would disqualify the candidate.
x) Departmental candidates may be allowed relaxation as per existing rules.
xi) Reservation would be applicable as per Govt. of India directives.
ONGC Recruitment 2011 Application Form :
1. Indian nationals fulfilling the requirements may send their applications to the following ONGC Dehradun address on or before 07.01.2011.
The Deputy General Manager (HR) Recruitment,
ONGC, B.S. Negi Bhavan,
3rd floor, Corporate R&P,
Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248 003.
The ONGC application should be typed on A-4 size paper containing, in serial order (1) Post applied for (2) Name (3 ) Father’s Name (4) Date of Birth (5) Category GEN / OBC / SC / OH (6) Mailing address with Phone No. & E-mail ID (7) Qualification (covering degree, institution, year of passing, and percentage of marks) (8) Post-qualification experience covering the posts held, period of experience, pay scales and organization, nature of duties, last pay details showing Basic, DA and other allowances (9) Signature with date (10) CPF No. (applicable only for departmental candidates of ONGC).
2. Please affix a recent passport size photograph on the top right hand corner of the ONGC Recruitment application.
3. Attach attested photocopies of certificates showing date of birth, qualification, (MBBS, M.D./M.S.), completion of internship, Registration Number as well as mark sheets) post qualification experience giving full details of period of experience etc. pay scale and caste (where applicable).
4. Please super-scribe the post applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.
5. Attach a non-refundable Bank Draft of 500/- ( 100/- for SC / ST / OH candidates) as application fee in favour of F&AO (Cash), ONGC payable at SBI, Tel Bhavan Branch, Dehradun.
6. ONGC Dehradun Applications received after the due date will neither be entertained nor returned. ONGC will not be responsible for any delay whatsoever.
7. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates not short listed for the ONGC Interview.