NTPC Limited Financce Executives Recruitment 2014
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Website : www.ntpc.co.in,
E – Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
NTPC Limited, India’s largest power company with an installed capacity of 43,019 MW and additional 22,434 MW capacity is under construction. To realise the vision of becoming a world class power major, NTPC has plans to become 1,28,000 MW Company by 2032.
NTPC is looking for Experienced Finance Executives for its Projects / Stations.
Commencement of online registration of NTPC Finance Executives application: 08th April, 2014
Last date for on-line registration of NTPC Finance Executives application: 28th April, 2014.
NTPC Limited Financce Executives Vacancy Details 2014 :
Name of the Post : Finance Executives
No.of.Posts : 42 [ E3 / E4 : 32 & E5 : 10 ]
|Identified type of disabilities for PWDs|
|Finance ( E3 / E4 )||08||07||02||15||32 ( incl 12 – ST backlog )||OA, OL, BL, BH, HH, LV|
|Finance ( E5 )||07||02||01||-||10|
Abbrevations Used :
OA = One Arm, OL = One Leg, BL = Both Leg, BH = Both Hands, HH = Hearing, Handicapped, LV = Low Vision.
NTPC Limited Financce Executives Eligibility Criteria 2014 :
Finance Executives Pay Scale 2014 :
Pay Scales ( IDA pattern )
E5 : 36600 – 62000
E4 : 32900 – 58000
E3 : 29100 – 54500
Upper Age Limit :
E3 : 37 Years , E4 : 42 Years & E5 : 47 years
Qualified CA or lCWA.
Experience Profile :
Post qualification executive experience in the area of Accounts/ Finance/ Internal Audit preferably in a large organization/ organization of repute.
For E3 Level : 5 years of post – qualification experience in the executive cadre in the relevant area in a Government / Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute, out of which 3 years experience in the post and scale of pay of 24900 – 50500 ( IDA pay scale effective from 01.01.2007 ) or equivalent level / post profile.
For E4 Level : 8 years of post – qualification experience in the executive cadre in the relevant area in a Government / Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute, out of which 3 years experience in the post and scale of pay of 29100 – 54500 ( IDA pay scale effective from 01.01.2007 ) or equivalent level / post profile.
For E5 Level : 11 years of post – qualification experience in the executive cadre in the relevant area in a Government / Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute, out of which :
(a) 3 years experience in the post and scale of pay of 32900 – 58000 ( IDA pay scale effective from 01.01.2007 ) or equivalent level / post profile or
(b) 6 years experience in the post and scale of pay of 29100 – 54500 ( IDA pay scale effective from 01.01.2007 ) or equivalent level / post profile.
NTPC Limited Finance Executives Application Form 2014 :
1. Interested candidates should log on to our website : www.ntpccareers.net for applying. No other means/ mode of NTPC Finance Executives application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates.
2. Candidate belonging to General / OBC category is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of 300/-. The SC/ST/PWD category candidate need not pay the registration fee.
3. State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account ( A / C No. 30987919993 ) at CAG branch, New Delhi ( Code : 09996 ), on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the ” pay – in – slip” which is available on the NTPC Finance Executives Application registration portal.
4. The pay – in – slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in wrong account.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee. After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number. Copy of registration slip may be retained by the candidate for future reference. No document is required to send to us by post.
6. It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
NTPC Limited Newdelhi General Conditions :
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved in India.
3. All computations of age / experience requirement / qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of NTPC Finance Executives Online Application as mentioned in the advertisement. The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience on a post/ level shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
4. The experience on deputation, if any, would also be considered as experience in the pav scale.
5. In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview and / or screening test, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria. Management may also relax / lower the qualifying standards / criteria in case suitable candidates are not available.
6. Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall necessarily submit a copy of OBC / SC / ST / PWD certificate, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates, by 3 years for OBC candidates, by 10 years for PWD candidates, by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. Relaxation of age to Ex – Serviceman as per Govt, guidelines.
For SC / ST candidates, the total years of post qualification executive experience will be relaxed by 1 year where prescribed experience is 3 to 5 years and relaxed by 2 years where prescribed experience is more than 6 years. However, there shall be no relaxation in the minimum service required in the next below grade / scale as prescribed in the experience.
7. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
8. Posting shall be at any of the Units / Projects/ JVs / Subsidiaries of NTPC. All posts are transferable at the sole discretion of the Management.
9. While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact ( s ), his / her candidature will stand automatically cancelled.
10. If any of the above shortcoming ( s ) is / are detected even after appointment his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
10. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted NTPC Finance Executives Application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her the right to be definitely called for interview / considered further for selection process.
11. Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an NTPC Finance Executives Application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts / tribunals / forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute.
12. In case any ambiguity / dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English Version will prevail.